• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
tiger lee

How many miles on your Shelby

Seems we're like minded on this. 'Only' have 52K miles on my 13 and plan on seeing >100K in the next three years or so. By the time my estate sells off the car, I'm sure that my car will lower the market the same as the funky, rundown house down the street does to everyone else's property values. To the rest of you, I apologize for screwing up your investment plans. To those who are driving the wheels off the car, I salute you!

How many miles are we putting on our own individual Shelbys.

I have a 2014 I got in September 13 and have just over 900 miles on it. I've made no particular effort to keep the miles low but where I live probably has a lot to do with it. I am 10 miles out in the country and when I want to go for a drive I jump on the Interstate, make about a 25 mile loop and put her up till next time. No desire to drive this thing to the grocery store.... That's what SUV's are for in my view.

shelbysticker004_zpsb0462502.jpg

3,355 miles on my 2014........

• Like 1

59000 on my 14

Almost 15K on my 2013, since I drove it off the showroom floor in November of 2012.

Edited by Norton
  • Like 1

I can't understand all you people that put a lot of miles on these cars, don't you realize you are ruining your great-great grandchildren's inheritance. Shame on you. :spend:

• Like 2

I can't understand all you people that put a lot of miles on these cars, don't you realize you are ruining your great-great grandchildren's inheritance. Shame on you. :spend:

I wonder if American's will know how to drive manual in 50 years hahaha

• Like 1

52k on my 07 since driving it off the showroom floor in August of 08. Ran into a couple about our age, maybe a little older--we're all well into our AARP membership--with an 08 with 48k on it at the Rolex 24 in Daytona. I asked if they drove it much and she said, of course. He said, that's what Carroll intended, wasn't it? I like those folks. We drove ours down from KY. Spring break in 5 weeks, I think we're taking it to PCB then. Love my Grand Touring 500!

2011 - ordered 17 May 2010, delivered 3 July 2010, - 9363.0 miles.

2014 - ordered 17 May 2013, delivered 5 Sept. 2013, - 1965.1 miles.

Edited by 1 Alibi 2

my 2010 has just about 8,000 miles, its not my dd so i just use it for shows or just joy rides hang out with friends for rides, i didnt buy it thinking it was going to make me rich some day,i bought it for love of cars and the shelby name ,just like some of us that dont have alot of milage on ours does not mean we dont enjoy ours as the guys and girls who have alot of milage, if you enjoy driving it that much good for you, if not like some of us good for us , it does not mean we dont enjoy ours as much as the higher milage car, just my opinion

I live in New England so winter it sits and it's not a DD even when it is nice out, just under 19K on my 2007. It should get more the next few years because for now it is my only toy and the past few years it shared duties with my 911.

Have 18,000 on my 2014 GT-500 but recently bought a 2014 Convertible V-6 to try and slow down the miles.

9 Mustang.jpg