• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
tiger lee

How many miles on your Shelby

3K on a 14 I just got today. Performance / track / electronics and Recaros. One owner and thanks for keepin the mileage down. Black/black/black $21K off MSRP good deals to be found.

I'm retired and this is not a Dailey driver and I bet I won't put more then 1500/ year either.

I know this is an older post but....

Did you get your GT500 in the Atlanta area? That's a great deal for 21k off sticker. That mean you paid in the 47k range with 3k miles. I am in the market for a 2014 GT500 and live in the Atlanta area so I was curious where you located your car and how long it took to find this since the deal is amazing.

In one year I have put over 25,000 miles on this 2014 vert in a little over two years I put 60,000 on the other 2014 vert. I am 71 I will never have to say I wish I would have enjoyed it more rain sleet or snow bring it on I am loving it. Tiger Lee

• Like 1

The current milage on Ruby now is over 34,000 miles it would have more but I left it with my daughter for the summer to enjoy with my 3 grandchildren. I am sure it was quite a sight 3 seeing a GT500 with recaro baby seats going down the highway with the top down headed for Wal Mart and Costco. I drove her truck back a 2003 FX4 I bought new and gave to her over ten years ago and had the wheels chromed and new headlights and had faded grill and step rubber replaced that will teach her to let me take her truck again. She had a wonderful time and the kids loved it also I will do the same thing next year.

Purchased 11 FEB of this year w/49,286, sits today with 53,212.

3,926 miles in almost 8 months, average 490.75 per month so far.

• Like 1

Just turned 1000 original miles on my 2008 Super Snake, received back from The Mod Shop in Jan. 2009 with 21.6 original miles (went out to Las Vegas with 8.3 original miles).

^^^Now, with the numbers rolling over at 999.9, my trip odometer no longer matches my odometer?!?!?!? ;)

R

Update from my July 2016 post................I am now at 1069 original miles on my 2008 Super Snake.

R

Edited by Robert M

My pristine '09 had a mere 3.2k miles on the odo when purchased in April of '16 & now, as my daily driver, has amassed a total of 27k+.

Ladies, time for youses to get those garage queens out on the road and drive the damn things.

Lee

Edited by spectreman

Update: Hit 76K on the SS last weekend.

And LOTS of those at WOT!

Way to go Austin

• Like 1

101,548 miles

Looks like got all y'all beat. :victory:

LOL! My Hero! Drive it like you love it! Let the next guy worry about restoring it. :salute:

Sadly, we just crossed 15k on the '14 .. just didn't have time to enjoy it this summer after it took its 3 month nap at Shelby.. Hoping that changes next year!

3050 on my 07 SGT. 

On 10/18/2017 at 5:28 PM, wilsonchevy said:

101,548 miles

Looks like got all y'all beat. :victory:

:yup: You are da man!

If I didn’t trade cars so often then maybe I’d have some miles to report. But instead I have put 35000 miles on maybe 40 new and old cars. Never a boring moment for the last 17 years. 

I do sleep around with a lot ....with different cars. That has saved our marriage 

Edited by mach 1 1970

14 hours ago, WascallyWabbit said:

Approx. 800 mi. on my 2007 black SGT, 55 mi. on my white automatic, & 730 mi. on my white manual.

Holly cow those are some awesome low miles. It won’t be long until those beauties start to bring some good money in my book. Post up some pictures. 

Thanks in advance. 

46 minutes ago, WascallyWabbit said:

I'm trying. I says I'm only allowed to upload up to 501.76 kb or something. They're just regular photos on my phone !.  You can add the app to your phone and don’t need a iPad  also 

Add this app to your phone then resize the photo  and that’s it . I don’t do anything over 1200 2D4688F5-9879-4509-AE9C-552EC0403F05.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970

On 10/3/2017 at 7:30 AM, f2redpot said:

Update: Hit 76K on the SS last weekend.

Update: 80K on the 13 SuperSnake a couple weeks ago.

• Like 1

2010 with 59k, I just got it 2 months ago and I thought this was  high but I feel like maybe its kinda close to average after viewing this post. I feel a little better about it now.

IMG_2092.JPG

Combining the mileage from both my 2014 Shelbys I have owned I now have over 105,000 miles not counting the over 100,000 I put on my two 2007 GT500's.

^^ This guy is the man!! :thumbsup::peelout: