• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Team Shelby Calendar, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate, Lapel Pin and 4 pack of pulpboard coasters -  the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles (present current member card for discount)   Driving Experiences   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events   Insider information from Shelby American   Affiliate Partner Discounts   Updated November 28, 2018. Team Shelby Club 2019 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2019, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.  
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
WISMACH1

NEW 1:64 Shelby Collectibles ... showing up at Meijers

Hi All,

Been a while since I posted. Thought I would share what I picked up yesterday at Meijers. This is a new release of 1:64 cars.

Shelby%20Collectibles%202016.1_zpsof3nwr

Shelby%20Collectibles%202016.2_zpsjchkxd

Take care and have a great day.

Scott

Hmm, might have to wander in my local Meijer this week and see what I see.

Yeah, it looks like the closest one to me is 200 miles away in Normal, IL. If anyone picks up an extra set and wants to sell it for retail price plus shipping let me know. Thanks,

Dave

I was interested until I saw the designs and colors. The only ones that I would get are the Cobras and Daytona since the GT350 models were never produced in those years and colors. I know, picky, picky, picky.

I would expect these models to be available at some point at the SA gift shop and later on line from the Shelby Shop.

I was glad to see this post as I anticipated spending a week in Indiana with my son......and the arrival of a new grand son! Yeah! And.....his house is near a Meijer store. I dropped in tonight and picked up 5 different ones.

Is there a comprehensive listing of all the cars in the 50th anniversary series?

Thanks.....and I may go back again.....or hit the other Meijer store in town!

Happy hunting!

Found a surprise while doing some last minute Christmas shopping a few days ago.

I hadn't heard about any new 1/64'ths coming out, but found these on the pegs at TRU.

Even thought they have different colored tires, I don't think they are 'chase' cars as there were multiples of each one.

Hope all my fellow collectors had a great Christmas!

Z-man

IMG_3373_zpsz3dxlykf.jpg

IMG_3372_zpslgamgmof.jpg

IMG_3371_zpsgmufhbjy.jpg

IMG_3370_zps06bonfsv.jpg

• Like 1

YES I DID. MY WIFE GOT ME A VITAGE 1:16 SCALE OF A 64 1/2 RED MUSTANG COUPE, BUT VERY UNIQUE. IT LOOKS LIKE A DIECAST AND EVEN HAS RUBBER TIRES, BUT IT IS ACTUALLY A JIM BEAMS WHISKY BOTTLE IN DISGUISE. THE BACK WINDOW POPS OFF SO THE CAP INSIDE CAN BE OPENED FOR POORING, WHICH BY THE WAY, HAS NEVER BEEN OPENED!

YES I DID. MY WIFE GOT ME A VITAGE 1:16 SCALE OF A 64 1/2 RED MUSTANG COUPE, BUT VERY UNIQUE. IT LOOKS LIKE A DIECAST AND EVEN HAS RUBBER TIRES, BUT IT IS ACTUALLY A JIM BEAMS WHISKY BOTTLE IN DISGUISE. THE BACK WINDOW POPS OFF SO THE CAP INSIDE CAN BE OPENED FOR POORING, WHICH BY THE WAY, HAS NEVER BEEN OPENED!

We are guessing it has never been opened because it is hiding under your caps lock key...............

Edited by mhr1961

These are new to TRU but not new on the market. When i was at the MCA 40th in Indy these exact cars were being sold at the Shelby display trailer

very nice!!! thanks for sharing. pegs are empty here. we as well have one of the two TRU closing. of course the one that is close to me is closing. :drop:

It's not like these are some rare item. They are also available at sears or you can just go to sears.com and buy them online, or diecastwholesale.com, and they are all over ebay too.

Edited by mhr1961

It's not like these are some rare item. They are also available at sears or you can just go to sears.com and buy them online, or diecastwholesale.com, and they are all over ebay too.

Thank you Debbie Downer....

:hysterical2:

J/K brother..... I couldn't resist!

Just didn’t want people thinking they were some kind of rarity just because a peg on a shelf was reported empty at some Miejers or Tru . Newsflash!, I was at the local Walmart yesterday and the $1.99 shop rag peg was empty, you better hop in your Shelby and hit all your local stores and buy all you can before they run out or before they go up in price!.............. Before you know it they will be ………….

2c0bc3c6cb57f321a926cece6962481518f5f682

Edited by mhr1961

Found this set of four at TRU (aka Toys R Us) earlier this week.

It was a surprise as I didn't hear anything was coming out.

FullSizeRender5.jpg

FullSizeRender4.jpg

FullSizeRender3.jpg

FullSizeRender2.jpg

FullSizeRender1.jpg