DesertGT500

Newbie From AZ

Howdy Ya'll.. Wanted to introduce myself. Just traded a 2010 Stage 3 Roush for a 2013 GT500 w/ 3100 mi. Now the Roush fun and all but my goodness this 5.8L Shelby is just a whole other level of fun.

Don't know much about the previous owner other than they lost this gem of a Shelby to their financial institution. Too bad. Not exactly sure how it was trimmed from the factory. Best I can tell, by the 5 spoke SVT wheels, this car does not have either the performance or track pack??? I have ordered the build list from "Ford Show Parts". The car was auctioned with undisclosed modifications, Now this scared all of the potential dealership buyers off. As a result it sold well below blue book. A buddy of mine took a chance and bought it. With 3100 mi how bad could the mods be? Too our sweet surprise the only mod was a VMP stage 4 kit, bonus. And get this all of the factory parts were in the trunk. The only thing that did not convey with the car was the SCT X4 tuner. A quick call over the the VMP guys and they fixed me right up.

I look forward joining the group and will try to research the threads in an effort NOT to ask newbie type questions.

Mods already in process

Kooks Long Tube Headers

Kooks o/r H pipe

Kooks Cat back mufflers

JLT Oil separator

Goal, to build one bad mamba jamba of a Shelby

post-46038-0-11482200-1458595585_thumb.jpg

post-46038-0-80314900-1458595592_thumb.jpg

post-46038-0-25829200-1458595882_thumb.jpg

post-46038-0-31828500-1458595895_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome...Nice looking ride! Love the matte black stripes on gloss black.

Get ready to do lots of car washes once monsoon season hits :victory:

If you have any interest in doing a road course, drop me a PM. I setup 2-3 per year and we have a few folks from the forum join.

• Like 1

Welcome to TS, congrats & good luck with the new ride and mods..

Edited by 1 Alibi 2

Welcome to the group, lots of Shelby members on the West Coast :shift:

Howdy Ya'll.. Wanted to introduce myself. Just traded a 2010 Stage 3 Roush for a 2013 GT500 w/ 3100 mi. Now the Roush fun and all but my goodness this 5.8L Shelby is just a whole other level of fun.

Don't know much about the previous owner other than they lost this gem of a Shelby to their financial institution. Too bad. Not exactly sure how it was trimmed from the factory. Best I can tell, by the 5 spoke SVT wheels, this car does not have either the performance or track pack??? I have ordered the build list from "Ford Show Parts". The car was auctioned with undisclosed modifications, Now this scared all of the potential dealership buyers off. As a result it sold well below blue book. A buddy of mine took a chance and bought it. With 3100 mi how bad could the mods be? Too our sweet surprise the only mod was a VMP stage 4 kit, bonus. And get this all of the factory parts were in the trunk. The only thing that did not convey with the car was the SCT X4 tuner. A quick call over the the VMP guys and they fixed me right up.

I look forward joining the group and will try to research the threads in an effort NOT to ask newbie type questions.

Mods already in process

Kooks Long Tube Headers

Kooks o/r H pipe

Kooks Cat back mufflers

JLT Oil separator

Goal, to build one bad mamba jamba of a Shelby

Congrats and welcome to the gang!!!!! I live in BC Canada and have a house here in Phoenix which we use our car during the winter months!

attachicon.gifFile0_096355_800600.jpg

attachicon.gifFile0_099402_800600.jpg

attachicon.gifFile0_013586_8006001.jpg

attachicon.gifFile0_066195_8006001.jpg

Welcome...Nice looking ride! Love the matte black stripes on gloss black.

Get ready to do lots of car washes once monsoon season hits :victory:

If you have any interest in doing a road course, drop me a PM. I setup 2-3 per year and we have a few folks from the forum join.

Give me a shout when you are looking at some cruises,we only come down during the winter months from BC,Canada and use our car down here. Look forward to maybe joining some of you guys on a cruise!