GTH391

Pic of Wife on National Mustang Day

Took the 65 Mustang out yesterday during National Mustang day, My wife dressed for the occasion.

I am a lucky guy.

pic 417a.JPG

Edited by GTH391

does she know that you're posting pictures of her sexy legs on a public form....

Who do you think let me take the pic?

There be no picture. I wanna see the Mustang. I had my '64 1/2 out for NMD as well.

There be no picture. I wanna see the Mustang. I had my '64 1/2 out for NMD as well.

Pic is back up. I didn't want to offend anyone.

Doug,

If it offends you, I can delete it.....

OFFEND ME!!!!! :hysterical2: You obviously don't know me.... I had to hold myself back from asking if you had any of her in something more revealing... :drool: sorry but that brought out the pig in me...

You are a lucky man ... For the mustang and the wife ... Share more pictures like this anytime.

Oh man, all black interior, that's gotta be rough in the summer. Anybody that's gonna be offended by that picture needs to be severely thrashed about the head and shoulders.

It can get hot - you bet. I added Vintage Air to it when I had it restored, which helps somewhat.

Pics of when it was delivered when restoration was completed last year.

IMG_0524.JPG

IMG_0527.JPG

• Like 1

It can get hot - you bet. I added Vintage Air to it when I had it restored, which helps somewhat.

very nice, but I'm sure you already know that! :thumbsup:

Did it originally have a vinyl roof, they are kind rare, had a 65 G.T coupe with a vinyl roof.

Did it originally have a vinyl roof, they are kind rare, had a 65 G.T coupe with a vinyl roof.

My parents ordered it new in 65. Built at Metuchen. I still have the original window sticker. My mom fell in love with the Mustang in 64, so they ordered it with the vinyl top, 6cyl, auto and a bench seat. It was the car that did all the Mom duty and then given to me. During the resto, I changed out the 6 (replaced in the 70's with an incorrect date coded engine) and replaced it with a 5.0 bored 35 over and dressed to look like a 289.

It took a year to restore. The body had never really been fixed from all the rot over the years. It made my mother cry when she saw it completed. I hadn't told her I was restoring it and waited to show it to her when it was done.

Edited by GTH391
  • Like 1

My parents ordered it new in 65. Built at Metuchen. I still have the original window sticker. My mom fell in love with the Mustang in 64, so they ordered it with the vinyl top, 6cyl, auto and a bench seat. It was the car that did all the Mom duty and then given to me. During the resto, I changed out the 6 (replaced in the 70's with an incorrect date coded engine) and replaced it with a 5.0 bored 35 over and dressed to look like a 289.

It took a year to restore. The body had never really been fixed from all the rot over the years. It made my mother cry when she saw it completed. I hadn't told her I was restoring it and waited to show it to her when it was done.

Great story , has mom driven it?

Very nice restoration. So cool that you've had it the whole time.

Here's one I like for National Mustang Day......Now that's a "Pony" interior....... :)

Here's the whole car.........

post-39072-0-94464600-1461433186_thumb.jpg

post-39072-0-74259800-1461433325_thumb.jpg

Edited by mikeljgt500kr
  • Like 1

Here's one I like for National Mustang Day......Now that's a "Pony" interior....... :)

Here's the whole car.........

HMMM I got pony interior in the `65 vert. but doesn`t look like that any help on this?