• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
hotrod40

Whats going on at Shelby American????

Amy, I never met you. But I've been around a long time here and totally respect all of your "input" here at a company mostly dominated by men. It was nice of Carroll to appreciate you for who YOU are and your knowledge and capabilities. That's very rare in the world today unfortunately. I'm probably biased, as my wife is VP of sales for a very big consumer prod's company. It hasn't been easy for her, but her tenacity has proven successful.

I know you've been missed around here...... Good to see you lurking around.

All the best to you with whatever you're doing nowadays!

:victory:

Chris aka BIKEBOY

• Like 1

Not sure what this means but CSX 2000 is up for grabs at RM Auctions in Monterey in August. The old man would flip if he knew.

Thanks.

For the chance to break even bigger scoops, buy a membership and a ticket for a VIP experience to watch it go across the block with us. Just as a side note, if you read one of the 2 or 3 threads on our site here started the moment this was made public, or heck, even this one you posted on....you might be interested to know there is a slight possibility it won't actually sell as it is in a legal battle that will be decided on the very day it is to sell. Or wait for that thread to go stale and post the results we had discussed for the last month again.

Either way works fine.

Lol

AMY! Great to have you back in here! Drive careful at terlingua this year ;)

Hi Guys, For the record I was the President of all of Shelby American and I resigned. The reason for that is between me and Carroll. I'm sorry sorry I haven't been around I have like everyone been busy and I do see quite a few of you from time to time I would love to see more but it hasn't worked out. I loved seeing everyone at Barrett Jackson, and I talk to Tracy Smith all the time, she loves you all and will always be there for you.

Times change and those changes are sometimes not happy for everyone, I'm sure if the they are selling the cars they have good reason. There is always a reason.

I am going to my first Shelby event since I left, its Terlingua! I'm very excited to go and see more friends. I am still consulting for a few car companies and helping them, some you might find interesting.....not just West Coast Customs..:)

My email is exny1@aol.com

Amy@westcoastcustoms.com if you want to reach out.

Take care Ill check in here when I can

Amy

Is that a Saleen I see Amy driving with CEO/President plates on it?????

• Like 1

AMY! Great to have you back in here! Drive careful at terlingua this year ;)

+1 ... great to have her back in the Shelby forums.

Since I have to be constructive with my criticism, I'll have to ask is SAI going under? Why because I left over 5 emails and numerous voice mail messages over the last several weeks, and no response. This new customer service leaves allot to be desired. I could offer customer service classes for them. I think they could use them.

• Like 1

Since I have to be constructive with my criticism, I'll have to ask is SAI going under? Why because I left over 5 emails and numerous voice mail messages over the last several weeks, and no response. This new customer service leaves allot to be desired. I could offer customer service classes for them. I think they could use them.

Who are you trying to reach? They reply to me same day

If you are trying to get ahold of Frankie Montrone, I understand he isn't there anymore.

I was Frankie's last sale and was there the day before he left for a new job. What a hell of a guy and a real loss for SAI. From my understanding there are gonna be a lot of changes in the future regarding the company's direction and future.

For the record, the demise of Shelby American has been in the rumor mill for as long as I've been a Shelby owner, actually much longer since the almost did shut the doors in the series 1 days.

I mean, if you say it long enough, much like saying every day Dick Van Dyke is gonna die, you're eventually gonna be right. But Dick is singing Mary Poppins in Denny's eating breakfast, and Shelby is currently building the most bad ass cars they have ever made. Are they a long term bet? Who knows. Would I send my car there without worry of getting built? Just did. It's freaking amazing, and I've put 1300 miles on it two weeks. And it was shipped to me.

Edited by DubbsFaris

The employee that I was trying to get a hold of is still there, I verified and was told he was in a meeting each time I called, so I left voice mail messages and no call back, from any of those messages. Saying they are still making the most bad a$$ cars is a stretch. There are other companies making better less expensive cars. Also have you notice the shrinking and less aftermarket parts being offered by SAI? Look at all the discontinued parts, and they are no longer selling Gary Disney interior upgrades. Just a shame, SAI use to treat every customer like family! Just isn't so anymore.

So, are you here to tell us Shelby isn't as good as other aftermarket companies, or was there something positive to share?

I'm just curious as I'm not seeing what you base your statement on, and the simple fact we are on a Shelby forum full of mostly Shelby fans that love their cars and the brand, and I base my statement on my latest, (6th Shelby in the last few years) and previous experience spanning the last decade of Shelby American vehicles, and NOT what some other company is doing or offering, I just want to cut through the red tape and find out if you are legitimately looking for customer service on a forum with very little employee interaction, or if there is some negative agenda to push on us.

I mean, I'm not trying to be hostile, but you don't mention who you are trying to get ahold of, and after several attempts you don't call back and ask for their boss or someone else that works there to get help, and instead come here and give us the vaguest possible amount of information possible, and immediately jump to the conclusion that perhaps they are going broke and closing the doors.

In fact, if I want interaction with any company, my order of contact is-

1. Phone call

2. Email

3. Phone call to someone else there

4. Email to someone else there

5. Email every employee I can get contact for and mass message a WTF

(Fill in with all kinds of of creative ways like a letter, Ham radio, cell phones)

... Last possible choice- write a post on a forum of Product owners that don't actually work there, and then basically make a statement that the whole company is screeching to a halt because someone is poor at returning phone calls.

although, as a friend of Gary Disney, I will say I prefer his interior to the katzkin. In fact, I plan to hit him up to replace mine when he comes to our event in a couple weeks. I don't really see how that makes any connection to Shelby not making great vehicles though. Ford makes changes I don't like also. It happens, and I'm fully capable of making changes to my own car to make it better.

Look I'm a huge Shelby Fan, in fact the last time I got shot at in the military I swore I would own one. I'm very thankful and I feel blessed to have this dream come true. Simple fact is after 5 emails 6 phone calls and one more email, one should have gotten a call back. Especially if the company rep wasn't on vaca, and in the building. I have no negative agenda. Just simply stating a major problem with the customer service, and the shrinking of aftermarket performance parts the company is offering. This is disappointing to not only myself but others as well. I truly hope things get better.

Edited by Shelby73
  • Like 1

If I am looking to contact someone at SA in person and hand have non-responsive emails, I call the shop number and ask if the person is available (they may be either out of town, in a meeting or no longer employed). If they say the designated person is not available, I find who is available for me to contact. I do not see the rotation of employees at SA to be much different than any other business. It is a private matter between employee and company. It can be frustrating to customer relations at times because of personal relations , but I find it is best to find out who is on site to answer my questions.

Hey Guys,

I have been here and said it before. I am your guy at Shelby. Now a days I work in Car Sales. But, I can certainly help you with most anything that goes on at my job. You can alway reach me by email at chrisr@shelby.com or on the phone at 702-683-7060 I am a regular on Facebook and have a weekly posting on Team Shelbys official group page. I have several customers like Dubbs, that correspond with me exclusively thru Facebook Messenger. Let me know how I can help you. I seldom hear from anyone on this site. My information is still posted on the Shelby Performance Parts forum on the first post of the thread "Contacting Shelby Performance Parts" http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/88208-contacting-shelby-performance-parts/

CALL ME 702-683-7060

• Like 4

I'll add to mine as I should have included this in my earlier post. When Frankie departed, ChrisR took over assisting me with my follow up sale's needs for my CSX car. He was quick to respond to email and phone calls and always ensured I got the info or assistance I needed.

Great guy!!!!!

• Like 1

Look I'm a huge Shelby Fan, in fact the last time I got shot at in the military I swore I would own one.

Thank you for your service! The last time I was shot at, dodging SAMs over 'Nam, I swore some other things, but I fully understand! :)

Look I'm a huge Shelby Fan, in fact the last time I got shot at in the military I swore I would own one. I'm very thankful and I feel blessed to have this dream come true. Simple fact is after 5 emails 6 phone calls and one more email, one should have gotten a call back. Especially if the company rep wasn't on vaca, and in the building. I have no negative agenda. Just simply stating a major problem with the customer service, and the shrinking of aftermarket performance parts the company is offering. This is disappointing to not only myself but others as well. I truly hope things get better.

Okay, just checking because we get trolls here, and it didn't seem like information was very forthcoming. Echoing Chris Ruby's post- call him or if you have Facebook messenger, msg him. I have several interactions with him weekly lately. He always answers me. There are people at every business that do the minimum, and there are usually at least one or two like Chris. Like Jer, and before Jer, Bud, he will get you where you need to get whatever resolved.

And like I say to all our armed services members, thank you for your service! I genuinely appreciate the sacrifice of you all!

Hey Guys,

I have been here and said it before. I am your guy at Shelby. Now a days I work in Car Sales. But, I can certainly help you with most anything that goes on at my job. You can alway reach me by email at chrisr@shelby.com or on the phone at 702-683-7060 I am a regular on Facebook and have a weekly posting on Team Shelbys official group page. I have several customers like Dubbs, that correspond with me exclusively thru Facebook Messenger. Let me know how I can help you. I seldom hear from anyone on this site. My information is still posted on the Shelby Performance Parts forum on the first post of the thread "Contacting Shelby Performance Parts" http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/88208-contacting-shelby-performance-parts/

CALL ME 702-683-7060

Good to hear Chris! Hope we can meet. I'll be there on Friday to look at the KR.

Hey Guys,

CALL ME 702-683-7060

And Chris answers texts on the weekend!!!

For the record, the demise of Shelby American has been in the rumor mill for as long as I've been a Shelby owner,

What I find interesting is when folks speculate or spread rumors of Shelby American's demise, do they not realize that the current Shelby car company has outlasted the 1960's Shelby car company, has outlasted the 1980's Shelby car company and has outlasted the 1990's Shelby car company.

That's right the current Shelby car company has been building cars for eleven years straight so I just don't get it. Hey at least they're consistent.

Steve