2012SSS26

First Shelby and its a SS

Hello shelby fans. One night i was thinking out of all mustangs what would i really want out of all the mustangs. I thought a Super Snake but i can never afford one of those unless it was wreck . As long as i have been a mustang fan i have only seen one wreck SS and a good friend bought it an sold it. So that night i started looking for a mustang that i would be happy with and that very night this is what i find.

post-46635-0-11493400-1469973315_thumb.jpg

@2012SSS26 - A warm welcome from 2011SS26. Although mine is one year older it looks better than yours. Good luck with the repair. :thumbsup:

Manfred :)

I have been working on her and i have had a bunch of people come by and look at her. They cant believe that there is a real super snake in our little town . It maybe wreck but love my car. I have been checking on parts so looks like a little by little and i will have her together next summer. Love the Blue ones . And again i love them all. LOL