EL SHELBY

Where Are The 2015 GT350 Diecast?

Finding it odd that we still do not have a 1/18 2015 GT350 and GT350R. Or, have I been under a rock?

Edited by EL SHELBY

I'm waiting for a new Ford GT as well....ideally in Le Mans livery.

Z-man

• Like 1

Yeah, we tried having a new Terlingua mocked up, and can't even get a yellow 2015 mustang....lol

I agree EL...... Haven't seen one 350 myself. Maybe the die casters aren't taking this car serious. Too limited of a run?

:hide:

:hysterical2:

There's an RC GT350 out.

And for the Ford GT, in addition to a store version of the plastic snap together from the auto show, without the auto show lettering. There are a number of resins out by TSM, an HW has a 1:64 that also comes in Super Hunt flavor (and I do have one).

Edited by falcongtho3

I'm kind of the diecast 1:18 expert and its not the GT350 that is an issue all the manufacturers have had a delay due to some issue that hasn't been released. Many new releases are 2-3 months behind. Who knows maybe the Chinese workers are tired of being ripped off by their own country

In the last 5 years there are many cars that can be done in 1:18 and where are they?

YEAH GENE64COBRA, I GOT ONE OF THOSE FOR MY BOY IN MONTEREY FROM THE SHELBY STORE. WHAT MAKES MY SON'S CAR UNIQUE, IT HAS AARON SHELBY'S, HENRY FORD III'S AND EDSEL FORD'S SIGNATURESS ON IT!

• Like 1

Been searching for these for a while. Just completed the group last night when my son and I found the Super Treasure Hunt Ford GT. The Treasure Hunt is the one one the top right. It has a darker paint, different rims, and real rubber tires.

image.jpeg

Edited by Z-man
  • Like 1

nice z-man. been looking for that super going to be a hard one to find....

Edited by gene64cobra

just found this at dollar general.....

Nice . What/s the Press Me all about

just found this at dollar general.....

Might have to get me that one.

Found this on eBay tonight.

A little "surfing" found that it is also available in yellow and for about $30. The quality of Maistio models is "okay" for the price point, usually in the realm of most die casts you might find in a Toys R Us or similar toy store.

I'll be keeping my eyes out for one.

Z-man

A little off topic but Exoto makes some of the best models out there. The Ford GT mk IV in 1:10 scale is the best I’ve ever seen. I’ll post some pictures later. They don’t make it anymore and they can go from $1800 on up on Ebay. The black car #2 is the one to get. 

Believe it or not I found the new FGT ( Maisto ) at Sam's club last year, $12 for the 1:18 scale.

Edited by cobrakidz
  • Like 1

I just picked up a 1/24 NewRay GT350R ...white blue stripe at Hobby Lobby with my 40% off online coupon for $11.99, today. Not great detail, but ain’t complaining for $12.