kryptonite

Team Shelby North Carolina Meet-n-Greet: September 2016

We are having a lunch meet-n-greet.

Date: September 10th.

Time: Noon

Darryl's Wood Fired Grill

3300 W Gate City Blvd,

Greensboro, NC 27407

Please let me know if you're going to be able to make this or not so I can have a head count.

I will arrive around 11:45am. They have larger parking in back of the restaurant, so that looks to be the best spot.

• Like 1

Russ,

Checked my calendar, as of today I should be able to make it...... (Penciled in)

If anyone else is interested in cruising together from the Triangle, I'll be heading west from the Wake Forest area.

Including myself, we had a total of three members show Saturday. Being in our infancy stage, I am hoping we will have more turn out in future get together.

Two beautiful cars! 08 Vista Blue SGT owned by Carl(08SGT1234) and a 16 Deep Impact Blue GT350 owned by Tom.

• Like 1

Including myself, we had a total of three members show Saturday. Being in our infancy stage, I am hoping we will have more turn out in future get together.

Two beautiful cars! 08 Vista Blue SGT owned by Carl(08SGT1234) and a 16 Deep Impact Blue GT350 owned by Tom.

its a start.

It is a good start. It takes time and commitment. Here in Central Florida it was only 3 to 5 cars and now we can hit 20 plus for breakfast.

Also try to meet up before a car show when you know people will be going. Get them in the flow of things.