Shiraz Siddiqui

My First American Car

Hi everybody! I bought an orange 2016 GT350 track pack over the weekend. Figuring things out still, for the forum and car, but super excited. I've only had Hondas growing up, my first new car was an 05 WRX, then bought a new 11 STI (which I still have). So adding this to the garage. I've been auto crossing and doing track days for quite awhilthis car really had me curiou. I've never been into Mustangs, but I saw a GT350 in person, and it was love at first sight. After tons of research I knew I needed this car.

Not sure how to share pictures but here's a link to some:

https://twitter.com/shiraz/status/764519535290363904

Welcome to the club and the world of Mustangs!

Congratulations and welcome to a cool American car and Team Shelby! Nice choice! I like the competition orange. :thumbsup:

Congrats on your purchase .. Please post your track events in the future . You are in for a thrill of your life. You got the right car for the track.

Edited by mach 1 1970

Awesome car. The best Mustang ever built. The BMW's are going to try to hunt you down out there.

Makes up for having to drive that WRX.

You didn't think you could bring up a Subaru on here without a little fun did you.

Welcome.