2+2

For sale at dealer

I was just driving around the lot of my local ford dealer and spotted SGT-H 07' #465 for sale. I did a double-take and then a walk around.. It is at Woodhouse Ford in Nebraska. Pretty cool just to see it.

Thanks for adding the link. The car is not in the show room like the photos show now. I drive by that dealer lot about every other week, just to see the new Mustangs. It was tucked in amoung the other used cars. I noticed the lower grill and lights first. It is hard to think about a car like that sitting outside with the severe weather we have been having. Most buyers will be looking at the brand new Mustangs right across the aisle. Little do they know what they could have.

It may be easier for some to buy a newer mustang with no money down than an older one like this.

Would an average bank give someone a 30,000 loan for a car that is titled as an 07 mustang GT?

Probably easier to finance a new GT350 that an 07. I tried to get a loan on my 08GT500 Sig edition donor last year, and the rate they offered was laughable. So I paid cash, lol. A$$hats.

A quick walk around showed that it was in pretty good shape. The lot was closed so I could only look at the exterior. It would take a bit of elbow grease to make it pop for a car show, but I think I could make it show worthy.. It has the piaa fog lamps in the lower grill, so I bet it was owned by a Shelby fanatic. Seems like a good asking price to me.

A quick walk around showed that it was in pretty good shape. The lot was closed so I could only look at the exterior. It would take a bit of elbow grease to make it pop for a car show, but I think I could make it show worthy.. It has the piaa fog lamps in the lower grill, so I bet it was owned by a Shelby fanatic. Seems like a good asking price to me.

The 2007 GTH cars came with those lights as part of the original build.

Steve

It is only the second 07' SGT-H I have seen in this area. The dealer is well respected and sells many special Mustangs. Thanks for the info Steve. Do you know any history on this car.

You are correct. Listed as no longer available. I hope we hear from the new owner.

Hi all! 07 SGT-H 465 is on its way to Houston. Should arrive tomorrow afternoon. I will start a new post after we meet :-)

Edited by msmap
  • Like 2

Hi all! 07 SGT-H 465 is on its way to Houston. Should arrive tomorrow afternoon. I will start a new post after we meet :-)

Congrats!

Nice!

Woo Hoo!! :congrats:

Great to see it go to an avid Mustang fan. Nice to see it get out of the weather here in Nebraska. You got you one rare car. Congrats. Hope to hear more when you get it.

AWESOME...congrats, and enjoy!

Congratulations! I bought my 07 SGT #651 off the showroom floor in April of 2007 from Woodhouse in Blair. I traded a 1963 Ford Fairlane in for it.

Very cool Sherri!!! :rockon:

Nice! Looks like you'll have to get some new Hertz badges for the side of the car. I saw they were missing from the pictures.