MMcGuirk

2017 Shelby Bash LA hotel

Hello 2017 Team Shelby Bash attendees -

Bash tickets will go on sale before the end of the month.

This years event will kick off in LA and without giving any details(currently being finalized), we will be starting early morning Thursday 3/9 from a great location.

This location probably will require a Wednesday night stay for most. LA hotel rates are not the most available or affordable, however we have been able to secure room blocks in the $250.00 to $300.00 range.

We would really appreciate if you could reply to this post if you will need to take advantage of our room block. We need a fairly accurate headcount for the hotel.

Please reply here ASAP.

Thank you

Not sure, need to rethink my route and I was planning on trailering my car and am booked at the Silverton for Wednesday already.

Will decide once I see the registration package.

We have selected the LA hotel and are in the process of getting the booking code set up. I will post everywhere once they are ready to go.

BTW - This is an epic, iconic property in socal and they are extremely stoked to have us.

I can say without reservation that Carroll would have loved this choice!

A big shout out to Dave Goldberg for arranging this location!

Edited by MMcGuirk

I would recommend checking out Airbnb and renting a house or apartment in the city of El Segundo. The city is really safe and its close to the Embassy Suites that TS has used as a host hotel in the recent years.

I would recommend checking out Airbnb and renting a house or apartment in the city of El Segundo. The city is really safe and its close to the Embassy Suites that TS has used as a host hotel in the recent years.

This would hardly work for 50 to 75 rooms and cars.

Our venue is extremely close to the Bash start point and has the amenities available for the Foundation event Wednesday night

I may be looking for a spot on the 8th if someone has a couch in their room or a spare bed :-)

I may be looking for a spot on the 8th if someone has a couch in their room or a spare bed :-)

Kyle,

if I end up going you are welcome. Its about 50/50 right now, but Beth is not going.

Not sure, need to rethink my route and I was planning on trailering my car and am booked at the Silverton for Wednesday already.

Will decide once I see the registration package.

We are in the same boat. Trailering one car and transporting the other, and one is a track car so we are trying to.figure this whole deal out. We do want a room and need to make sure we can be there in time from FL.

We have selected the LA hotel and are in the process of getting the booking code set up. I will post everywhere once they are ready to go.

Michael, we do want a room, still finalizing the trip amd the logistics to be there by Wednesday. Thanks for all you guys are doing, I knkw what it takes!

BTW - This is an epic, iconic property in socal and they are extremely stoked to have us.

I can say without reservation that Carroll would have loved this choice!

A big shout out to Dave Goldberg for arranging this location!

Michael, we do want a room, still finalizing the trip and the logistics to be there by Wednesday. Thanks for everything you guys are doing, I know what it takes!

Jim, are you transporting to Vegas then driving down to Gardena?

transporting to LA, going to san fran to sightsee and visit and then back to la for wed

transporting to LA, going to san fran to sightsee and visit and then back to la for wed

If you're driving back to LA just in time for the wednesday night activities, be sure to check the pacific coast region forum and join our annual conga line (I'm sure Tom will post about it eventually) the drive is much more fun as a group! :shoppingcart_: :shoppingcart_: :shoppingcart_:

If you're driving back to LA just in time for the wednesday night activities, be sure to check the pacific coast region forum and join our annual conga line (I'm sure Tom will post about it eventually) the drive is much more fun as a group! :shoppingcart_: :shoppingcart_: :shoppingcart_:

Will look for it!! :shift:

+1

Hi

Thanks for you patience on this, the hotel is setting up the booking code and hopes to have it today.

I will contact everyone directly once I have it. Please hold off until you hear from me, as we have exposed ourselves financially to guarantee this and we need everyone to book under our code to avoid any bill backs.

Thank you

Hi

Thanks for you patience on this, the hotel is setting up the booking code and hopes to have it today.

I will contact everyone directly once I have it. Please hold off until you hear from me, as we have exposed ourselves financially to guarantee this and we need everyone to book under our code to avoid any bill backs.

Thank you

Bump as a reminder for those jumping in late...

I'm booked!

Shelby Under the Stars event Wednesday evening....looking forward to it!

Edited by Cali_KR

Full booking details on "Shelby under the stars" CSF charity event tomorrow.

To take advantage of our group rate at the Beverly Hilton, please use the following booking link -

https://aws.passkey.com/go/eeb3b0d0

Hi

We still need more rooms booked to meet our commitment.

If you committed, then please make a reservation.

If you didn't, please join us. The CSF event will be epic and we would really appreciate the support.

Thank you

Michael

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.