vapor08GT500

Allen Grant On Jay Leno's Garage W/ His Lola GT (Car the GT40 was modeled after)

My fiend Allen Grant featured on Jay Leno's Garage. Allen was very happy to have his beautiful Lola GT featured on the show and explains how this car was the pre-cursor to the Ford GT40. If you are attending the BASH, don't hesitate to introduce yourself to Allen. He loves talking cars and is a great guy!

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUBmDu3HXaU

Alex

Watched the episode lastnight. If he doesn't already have a book, he needs to write one now to share his experiences with Shelby and the Lola GT.

Awesome Thanks for sharing ,I met Allen Grant & his wife, a few years back & yes he a is great guy, loves to talk about cars.

I agree, I've talked with Allan about him writing a book about his racing, his friendship with Carroll, and other exciting things he has done with his life. He is an amazing man.

• Like 1

I agree, I've talked with Allan about him writing a book about his racing, his friendship with Carroll, and other exciting things he has done with his life. He is an amazing man.

Allen has kept EVERY piece of paper during his years at Shelby American....I've offered to help him catalog all of that

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.