• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
SAI-Steven

2007 Shelby GT500 40th Anniversary Build Numbers. Final build 311 cars.

Let me dig through the files to see what I can find.

Thanks again. Sorry for the 20 questions, Steven. Can you tell us what the last 40th CSM# was out of Vegas?

Thanks, Steve. I'm confused. My 40th was completed in February 2008. There was a black convertible 40th at SEMA October 2007 and many articles covering the announcement. My understanding was that 1st 40th was Steve Davis car - what number is his if not 01P? How is it that 01P was completed 2 years later?

Did some digging and what I found relates to exactly what I was trying to convey in an earlier post, sequence dates can be tough to determine. In regards to 001P the first wrench used by SAI on this 40th was in 2007 but the last wrench used by SAI on this car wasn't until 2009. This car was also not invoiced until 2009.

So which came first, the chicken or the egg? If it wasn't until 2009 that the car was finished, signed off, invoice paid and delivered to the owner wouldn't 2009 be the completion date? Yes I understand that an argument could be made for 2007 but things are not always black & white.

Steve

Thanks again, Steve.

Can I contact you directly somehow? Doesn't appear I can pm you. E-mail or phone? Don't even know your last name.

Thanks again, Steve.

Can I contact you directly somehow? Doesn't appear I can pm you. E-mail or phone? Don't even know your last name.

Email address in my signature line. SAI phone 702-942-7325

John, this might help.

Shelby65_mustang
Shelby65_mustang
  • photo-thumb-9769.jpg?_r=0
  • Great Lakes Region
Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:48 PM
I believe the 1st 40th Belongs to Steve Davis, from Barrett-Jackson, it was #CSM07XL0001, when we dropped our car off in February of 2007 to be converted we saw it in person,
had been signed by Carroll, "To My Good Friend Steve....Carroll Shelby",
Steve Navarro was working at Shelby American then and he jokingly said to us, look he signed it to me,
Steve!!, Of Course he then corrected himself and told us the Real Steve that it had been signed to!

Also,.... Being from Wisconsin and haven driven our car there and back a couple of times and just LOVIN' our Shelby and Enjoying it the
only way we know how, our mileage now reads 46,000+ miles..... I do not know if that makes the most or not, but we sure do Love it!!!

• Like 1

John, this might help.

Shelby65_mustang
Shelby65_mustang
  • photo-thumb-9769.jpg?_r=0
  • Great Lakes Region
Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:48 PM
I believe the 1st 40th Belongs to Steve Davis, from Barrett-Jackson, it was #CSM07XL0001, when we dropped our car off in February of 2007 to be converted we saw it in person,

had been signed by Carroll, "To My Good Friend Steve....Carroll Shelby",

Steve Navarro was working at Shelby American then and he jokingly said to us, look he signed it to me,

Steve!!, Of Course he then corrected himself and told us the Real Steve that it had been signed to!

Also,.... Being from Wisconsin and haven driven our car there and back a couple of times and just LOVIN' our Shelby and Enjoying it the

only way we know how, our mileage now reads 46,000+ miles..... I do not know if that makes the most or not, but we sure do Love it!!!

Thanks, Don.

That list serves as a good refresher. Could use some updating - I've had 285s on the front and 315s on the rear since probably 2010...

Good to see some are still keeping up with this forum. I've kinda lost touch myself.

I remember that car in the museum for the 85th birthday bash and asking who Steve was. That car is what made up my mind to 40th mine

• Like 1

Thanks, Don.

That list serves as a good refresher. Could use some updating - I've had 285s on the front and 315s on the rear since probably 2010...

Good to see some are still keeping up with this forum. I've kinda lost touch myself.

Let the fun begin

Great work Steve, nice to have this list updated and improved.

One question, is the brake section referring to those of us who ordered the 6 piston extreme braking package?

Thanks

Doug  07XL0218