CSLTracey

2017 Shelby Bash Thanks!

I would like to personally thank everyone who was part of the 10th Anniversary Shelby Bash. There aren’t enough accolades for the team who toiled tirelessly behind the scenes to make the four days so wonderful. From registration logistics (Brianna Fawn, Miriam Lindley & Laura Cadena) to the food & venues (Rafella Golden) and presentations (Scott Black, Jonathan Marsh & Rich Sparkman), the professionalism and enthusiasm of those who work for Shelby and volunteered was amazing! Let’s not forget our customer service team (Jeremy Sparkman & Daniel Velarde)! It was truly a group effort and I appreciate each and every one of you.
As we celebrated the past 10 years, we kicked off as we did in 2007 at the Petersen Museum and Calico (Michael McGuirk & Tom Dankel). Then we threw in some fun new activities like the Great Race Scavenger Hunt (Mark Blankensop, Laura & Dan Cadena) and Team Shelby Driving Experience (Rick Titus), while continuing popular traditions like the Poker Run and Snakes on the Strip (Dave Goldberg). The Spring Mountain Track was on fire with drivers that exemplify the Spirit of Competition (Gary Patterson, Vince LaViolette, Michael McGuirk & Bob Zinzell). The Car Show was a huge hit (Mark Blankensop, "Wild Bill" Evans, Francisco Mederos & Justin Emanuel). Thank you Aaron Shelby for taking time away from your family vacation to join us! Thanks Jenni Shreeves for continuing to find new and exciting ways to support the Carroll Shelby Foundation. It was a perfect combination of fun for everyone!
We knew that expectations were high before the event and the team sincerely hopes that we met them for everyone who attended. The vibe was electric and best of all, the smiles never stopped. For all of us at Shelby, that is the payoff. I will be posting a link to event photos next week.
As I reflect on the 2017 Shelby Bash in the coming years, it won’t be celebrities or the high speed action that will dominate my memories. It will be the faces of my “Shelby family” that I will recall. Thank you for being part of this special time. I’m already looking forward to next year!

IMG_8929.jpg

• Like 2

Tracey and the gang did the best job ever. Everything was fantastic this year.

Tracey, you're the best!

Alex

• Like 2

I would like to personally thank everyone who was part of the 10th Anniversary Shelby Bash. There aren’t enough accolades for the team who toiled tirelessly behind the scenes to make the four days so wonderful. From registration logistics (Brianna Fawn, Miriam Lindley & Laura Cadena) to the food & venues (Rafella Golden) and presentations (Scott Black, Jonathan Marsh & Rich Sparkman), the professionalism and enthusiasm of those who work for Shelby and volunteered was amazing! Let’s not forget our customer service team (Jeremy Sparkman & Daniel Velarde)! It was truly a group effort and I appreciate each and every one of you.
As we celebrated the past 10 years, we kicked off as we did in 2007 at the Petersen Museum and Calico (Michael McGuirk & Tom Dankel). Then we threw in some fun new activities like the Great Race Scavenger Hunt (Mark Blankensop, Laura & Dan Cadena) and Team Shelby Driving Experience (Rick Titus), while continuing popular traditions like the Poker Run and Snakes on the Strip (Dave Goldberg). The Spring Mountain Track was on fire with drivers that exemplify the Spirit of Competition (Gary Patterson, Vince LaViolette, Michael McGuirk & Bob Zinzell). The Car Show was a huge hit (Mark Blankensop, "Wild Bill" Evans, Francisco Mederos & Justin Emanuel). Thank you Aaron Shelby for taking time away from your family vacation to join us! Thanks Jenni Shreeves for continuing to find new and exciting ways to support the Carroll Shelby Foundation. It was a perfect combination of fun for everyone!
We knew that expectations were high before the event and the team sincerely hopes that we met them for everyone who attended. The vibe was electric and best of all, the smiles never stopped. For all of us at Shelby, that is the payoff. I will be posting a link to event photos next week.
As I reflect on the 2017 Shelby Bash in the coming years, it won’t be celebrities or the high speed action that will dominate my memories. It will be the faces of my “Shelby family” that I will recall. Thank you for being part of this special time. I’m already looking forward to next year!

Well put Jim and I completely agree. I've always said "no way will future Bashes ever compare to the 85th Birthday Bash"........well this Bash sure did.

• Like 1

Tracey and the gang did the best job ever. Everything was fantastic this year.

Tracey, you're the best!

Alex

Big time +1.

• Like 1

So sorry I missed it...... :cry:

It's a wonderful thing that SA is still doing what they're doing..... carrying the torch for Carroll!!! Thank you from afar. :rockon:

• Like 2

Although I had to cancel this year I`am looking ahead to next years Bash. Hats off to Tracey & the Team Shelby group that put this even`t together each year. :victory:

• Like 2

To Tracy, Jenni, Gary P. all the team at Shelby and of course the Team Shelby Directors and volunteers.

Having attended all 10 of the Bash's, this was definitely one of the best. Great People, Great Cars and a GREAT TIME !!!!!

Thank You for your hard work.

My wife and I look forward to next years bash celebrating 10 years of Team Shelby !

Edited by ShelbyTom
  • Like 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.