BIKEBOY

'HURST Equipped' Badge

I've been contemplating this for some time now. Waffling back and forth.

Well, today I took it serious. I like it. Stayed off the airbag cover (just in case :fear: )

I used the 3M adhesive promoter too.

33535981006_8787d1abd2_z_d.jpg

I've been contemplating this for some time now. Waffling back and forth.

Well, today I took it serious. I like it. Stayed off the airbag cover (just in case :fear: )

I used the 3M adhesive promoter too.

33535981006_8787d1abd2_z_d.jpg

Love it :thumbsup:

Looks good. I have one just haven't decided where to put it. Now I have a another perspective. Thanks Chris

Thanks for sharing. I've previously considered adding that "Hurst Equipped" emblem on an external location, but worry how it will hold-up over time in the elements... Bikeboy's internal location eliminates that concern. The most popular external location I've seen used for that emblem is on the trunk lid, off-set towards the rear tail light... like the off-set "pony emblem" on the front grille.

Nice edition, most of the Hurst Emblems I have seen were mounted on outside................. GG

Thanks for all the nice comments fellas. Yes, It's not the highest quality anymore....like the "old days" emblems. I looked at the metal one as well, but it looked awful. I'm not certain it would last more than a couple years mounted externally. :shrug:

It passed the "wife" test. She is very critical of my mods. :lol:

Thanks for all the nice comments fellas. Yes, It's not the highest quality anymore....like the "old days" emblems. I looked at the metal one as well, but it looked awful. I'm not certain it would last more than a couple years mounted externally. :shrug:

It passed the "wife" test. She is very critical of my mods. :lol:

I dig it!

Looks good, I've had one on my car near that location since 2008 and Love it!

Edited by stngfever

Here's mine.

Been there since before this shot, dropping off at SAI for GT/SC mod...

Still perfect after 8ish years

DanDeal5123-Arrival.jpg

Thanks for sharing. I've previously considered adding that "Hurst Equipped" emblem on an external location, but worry how it will hold-up over time in the elements... Bikeboy's internal location eliminates that concern. The most popular external location I've seen used for that emblem is on the trunk lid, off-set towards the rear tail light... like the off-set "pony emblem" on the front grille.

I stuck one on the trunk lid years ago, hasn't fallen off yet, the sticky 3M backing has done its job.IMG_1395.JPG