bdiddle

Supercharager Install Shop N. California

Hey all--

I'm looking for a reputable shop to install the complete Whipple kit from Lethal Performance. I have to get the whole kit, lower pulley, and injectors. I'm located in Northern California in the Sacramento area. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Also, as a side note, for anyone who has had this install, what is the approximate time/labor hours needed to complete?

Thank you for your feedback/suggestions,

Brian

Depends are where you are in NorCa.

Try AED

Drew Wallace- Performance Parts / Installs - (916) 275-8212 would do the install

Shaun Perry (916) 715-7569 would do the tuning he is one of the best.

AED (Advanced Engine Development)

1-916-715-7569

4325 Product Drive
Shingle Springs, CA 95682

A lot of guys from all over NorCa go to AED they are that good.

Thanks Jim. I reached out to them via email, but haven't heard back for a couple days. I'll probably give em a call if I don't hear anything today.

Brian, you are luck as AED is absolutely the place for you to go. I had a ton of work done there, FRPP 750 HP kit, cooling package, suspension/clutch and they did a phenomenal job. Its just a two man shop with Drew as the installer and Shaun as the tuner. These two guys are perfectionists and you could eat off the floor. They are a little hard to get a hold of, probably because they are wrenching all day, but the main reason is they get so many questions from guys who are just "researching" and they could spend the day just answering questions and there is no receptionist. Once I got in the que, and was having work done Drew kept in touch with me and answered all my questions quickly, and I had a lot. What I really appreciated was he listened to what I was trying to accomplish and advised me against some choices which they would have made money on installing. So they are also honest. He also completely eliminated my GT500 second gear shift grind that I had taken to Ford twice and they couldn't fix. Plus every detail is considered and the install looks 100% OEM. I cant recommend these guys higher, I researched a lot and drove 4 hours to drop it off and worth every minute. I called a few times and didn't get a call back, but I kept at it and they did call. Once they realized I was ready to go they were great. If that's too much hassle, since you live there I would drive over, once you see the shop you'll know its the right place.

Steve

Thanks Jim. I reached out to them via email, but haven't heard back for a couple days. I'll probably give em a call if I don't hear anything today.

Calling is the best way to contact them.

Everything Stevenh said +1

They not only work on cars they track their cars as well, so they don't just do work basted on what some other shop did that got magazine coverage; they work out of knowledge based on first hand experiencing.

Edited by JimC

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. I'll keep reaching out with hopes of getting in the que. I've got the parts and now just need to pull the trigger on the install. This is the last component to finally get my car back on the road and past the dreaded California "smog" problem......Amazing how adding massive HP will make me more "legal" LOL.....

Thanks again,

Brian

Be persistent, AED is the only place for your install.

PM me and I will give you their cell phone numbers

Quick Update:

I reached out via phone and message said for SCT tuning to reach out to Shaun, but added "no other services at this time". Hopefully that meant tuning services and not installs. I left a message and I'll wait to see if I get a call back.

Thanks again for all the help,

Brian