Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Speaking of Nashville on-topic I attended a nice car show last weekend. Met a bunch of nice folks, including our TS MS Region director Danny Barnes. Here’s a link to my pics....

Edit ... the event was Kars4Kids - see kars4kidsnashville.com

https://imgur.com/a/1s5WWSI

 

Edited by ilmor
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When it comes to diecast I think we are all married to the same spose.  How can that be it’s not scientifically possible ....is it ?  ...no more toys :worship:

I liked the picture of the little one running around his mother and the goats. ( not GTO’s ) cute. That is one very happy little donkey.  

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2018 at 3:54 PM, ilmor said:

Speaking of Nashville on-topic I attended a nice car show last weekend. Met a bunch of nice folks, including our TS MS Region director Danny Barnes. Here’s a link to my pics....

Edit ... the event was Kars4Kids - see kars4kidsnashville.com

https://imgur.com/a/1s5WWSI

 

 Set nice shots there Bob.....

Tell me though, why does the guy with the 500 have two different sets of wheels on each side? :headscratch:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2018 at 7:18 AM, mach 1 1970 said:

When it comes to diecast I think we are all married to the same spose.  How can that be it’s not scientifically possible ....is it ?  ...no more toys :worship:

I liked the picture of the little one running around his mother and the goats. ( not GTO’s ) cute. That is one very happy little donkey.  

Hey guys!  Some pretty cool pics of the cars!   And I totally agree with your diecast comment!   Our Better-Halfs just don't understand!  :headspin:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"   :peelout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

 Set nice shots there Bob.....

Tell me though, why does the guy with the 500 have two different sets of wheels on each side? :headscratch:

 

Hi Chris,  I think the guy that own's the 500 got up this morning and he's probably wearing two different socks too!  LOL :lol: 

Later!

"MONGOOSE"   :peelout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

 Set nice shots there Bob.....

Tell me though, why does the guy with the 500 have two different sets of wheels on each side? :headscratch:

 

Look closer ... hint ... hood pins ...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The side louvers are also a hint .  Chris I think  you might need an update on your prescription glasses  lol. Or maybe he has louvers only on one side :shrug:

See if this helps Chris :worm:

That C7 ZR1 has a Hugh wing and look at the grille area. I guess they fixed the overheating problem. Not sure I like the big lower piece on the front grille.

That’s the biggest shaker hood I’ve ever seen. Look at the size hole in the hood. While sitting at a car show you could set up a bean bag toss game for 3 year olds.:hysterical2: . Or count the scoops game. We have a winner 11.

 

later :dogwalk:

3A35976D-46CC-427C-BA8C-BDAFEA5114F1.jpeg

3E8B1708-58B1-4091-A19F-E558F4C446E2.jpeg

 

D460DD6A-6D76-429A-8FD4-D97FD96680A8.jpeg

 

8704EF23-29B0-4F5E-9738-0BA65897646D.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Mike,  I really like the shaker hoods but in this case from what i can see, it looks way too large!  Also I'm not sure I really like the black plastic looking vents or louvers on that red or orange car!  Just looking down the side of the car I feel the black vents take away a little of the streaming of the body flow of the car!  Just my opinion!:)

Later!

"MONGOOSE"   :peelout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...