• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

This may be a better link

https://www.pcmag.com/news/354711/photobucket-breaks-image-links-across-the-internet

If this is the case then almost all of my photo essays on this site will no longer work. Years ago I started putting images on Photobucket and linking them here. I spot checked a few and the topics and the photos are still showing up. Maybe it has a timer?

PS. It won't do much good to move photos, it would take forever to fix all the links. Nonetheless, when a leader does something like this, it doesn't take too long for others to follow.

Edited by twobjshelbys

I been messing around with a few alternatives to Photobucket the past few days. So far the best I found were Imgur and Google Photos. Someone recommended Imageshack, but they wanted to charge a fee.

https://www.facebook.com/david.hawkins.148/media_set?set=a.10203370184678957.1073741861.1341604170&type=3

This is a Link to a Photo Album on my Face Book. Why not just creat an Album on your Face Book and then post the Link here?

Edited by tesgt350

https://www.facebook.com/david.hawkins.148/media_set?set=a.10203370184678957.1073741861.1341604170&type=3

This is a Link to a Photo Album on my Face Book. Why not just creat an Album on your Face Book and then post the Link here?

Can you post a single pic or do you have to post an album. 95% of the time I'm just posting one pic like my sig pic.

Some of us have terms and conditions issues with Facebook photos. At one point, your ownership and rights of the photo passed to Facebook. I consider my images mine, not someone else's. So if Ansel Adams were alive today, and he had posted his Moonrise Hernandez photo to Facebook, he'd never have gotten a penny.

Trying something. I have two Photobucket accounts (from when they had a hard limit on size), one I've continued with paid and the other is still "free".

Here is an image linked from the paid account

DSC_7512_zps5cb6be09.jpg

Here is an image linked from the free account

DSC_3282.jpg

The linking method for the free account is different but as of right now both images appear here.

I will add that the "free" account gets so many different kinds of advertising popups that it is very annoying. I'd combine them since they have now increased the quote to way more than I need but there isn't any known way to do it...

Edited by twobjshelbys
  • Like 1

Just went to my Photobucket account this morning...it's a jumbled mess. Don't know if it's because so many people are trying to rescue their photos or what. Fortunately I've only used as a sharing site no nothing will be lost, but I can't even get to my albums to see what I've stored there.

Needless to say the comments across the internet are not very complimentary towards the a - oops, I can't say that here.

Can you post a single pic or do you have to post an album. 95% of the time I'm just posting one pic like my sig pic.

If I am only posting a few Photos, I just post the ones from my personal Photos saved on my Computer. To resize them I use "Paint" and to post them here I click on the Browse button below and it goes to my Photos, I choose the one I want to post by double Clicking on it and I up load it here. I have noticed that many of the Hosting sites will expire the Photo.

I been messing around with a few alternatives to Photobucket the past few days. So far the best I found were Imgur and Google Photos. Someone recommended Imageshack, but they wanted to charge a fee.

I got Imageshack for free...for now anyways.

I've been using Flickr, so far no notices of any fees. But that means nothing.

So how do you get the Image link in Flickr to post it in your signature? A I recall the formatting had to be special for the pic's to show up in this forum.

What about Drop Box?

Thought Dropbox had stopped the ability of embedding photo's into a forum or website? Was sometime in March....I know that you can put a link up, but have to click on it to go to the Dropbox server your account is on.

I stand to be corrected.

I use "Postimage", easy to use, free and works on this forum. https://postimages.org/

Edited by NZ Shelby KR

I'm not sure, let me try.

I think dropbox will allow it but for some reason it says the forum won't allow it....

Edited by MDMachiavelli

I'm not sure, let me try.

I think dropbox will allow it but for some reason it says the forum won't allow it....

Here you go..............

Go to FREE "Postimage" https://postimages.org/

Option to resize "640 x 480" or default

"Choose Image" - upload image from computer.

"Direct Link" - Copy and paste this link to forum topic for a large embedded photo.

"Thumbnail for forums" - Copy and paste this to forum topic for a thumbnail embedded photo with a link to large photo.

Photos on post 1237 are default size http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/32199-grabber-orange-thread/page-42

Hope this helps.

Sam

Edited by NZ Shelby KR
  • Like 1

Thanks Sam, I'll give it a try.

John

PS............It works, but I had to use the Thumbnail for forums for the link to display the picture. I'm guessing the Hotlink for forums will work just as well.

PPS.........The Hotlink for forums link lets you adjust the picture size and display it accordingly. That seems to be the best one.

Edited by SoCalSGT

That would be nice, except the PB has P***d me off so badly with their whole approach to this mess I would prefer to find a nice alternative. I wouldn't have objected to a reasonable monthly/yearly fee. But they're crazy.

• Like 1

Thanks Sam, I'll give it a try.

John

PS............It works, but I had to use the Thumbnail for forums for the link to display the picture. I'm guessing the Hotlink for forums will work just as well.

PPS.........The Hotlink for forums link lets you adjust the picture size and display it accordingly. That seems to be the best one.

Glad you worked it out and for the tips.

Sam

Here you go..............

Go to FREE "Postimage" https://postimages.org/

Option to resize "640 x 480" or default

"Choose Image" - upload image from computer.

"Direct Link" - Copy and paste this link to forum topic for a large embedded photo.

"Thumbnail for forums" - Copy and paste this to forum topic for a thumbnail embedded photo with a link to large photo.

Photos on post 1237 are default size http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/32199-grabber-orange-thread/page-42

Hope this helps.

Sam

Thanks, I'll definitely give it a try!