• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
gjcavana

2017 Production Number & Chassis Number

Hi All,
I just picked up a new GT350 last week and I'm loving it. This thing is a blast.

Does anyone know how many GT350s are being made in 2017?
Also does anyone know what the "H" means in the chassis number on the dash?

Is the number a consecutive number for just 2017?

Hi All,

I just picked up a new GT350 last week and I'm loving it. This thing is a blast.

The letter 'H' stands for the model year of 2017. Just like 2016 cars will have the letter 'G' on their plaque.

You can try calling Ford's SVT hotline at 800-367-3788 about production numbers for 2017 but most likely they will tell you they wont have any numbers for at least a couple months after the last car is built.

If I had to guess I would say 2017 GT350 production should be close to 2016 GT350 production.

Steve

This just in(if it's true)haha, 2018 GT350/R will have a reduced production run. 40-55% less units than the 2017 M/Y volume. You know that means ADMs are here to stay on these. Oh well guess I'll go with my other choice.... Audi R8 :drop:

This just in(if it's true)haha, 2018 GT350/R will have a reduced production run. 40-55% less units than the 2017 M/Y volume. You know that means ADMs are here to stay on these. Oh well guess I'll go with my other choice.... Audi R8 :drop:

Maybe you should look into buying one in Canada no ADM & Canadian funds.

Hi All,

Pictures are required. No exceptions! I just rolled 400 miles on mine and you're very correct - this thing is a blast. Enjoy and enjoy some more.

• Like 1

My dealer told me the same thing, they will be making fewer 18's then 17's production. I am also trying to get 17's production numbers. Some of you have direct ties to Ford regional guys, I dont. I have an 18 on order.

Glad to be back. I had a 16 on order, had to pass for financial reasons.

Steve, you were correct. Just talked to the SVT office, BTW nice guy... they are still building 17's so no final numbers.

Hard to tell weather alot more or less than 16's which he confirmed were 5500 GT350's and 536 R's.

Clancy

Steve, you were correct. Just talked to the SVT office, BTW nice guy... they are still building 17's so no final numbers.

Hard to tell weather alot more or less than 16's which he confirmed were 5500 GT350's and 536 R's.

Clancy

Good to know. Ford usually releases production numbers a few months after the last car is built so perhaps around December we'll know what the 2017 numbers are.

R8's are awesome but you are talking to devout Shelby people. when it comes to Shelby there are no substitutes. Yes you can buy an 08 R8 with about 27,000 miles for around $72,000, and yes nice car for sure..Good luck

R8 is a very nice vehicle. Besides my 2017 GT-350 I have an Audi S4

AMD's seem to be shrinking fast. I'm curious to see what this R brings in, starting under MSRP with out reserve and the same dealer selling 2 new non R models at MSRP.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/302539333107

My just bought today 2017 was MSRP. Was one of only two 350s this dealership was getting anyway and the other sold much earlier in the year. I was going to wait for a 2018 but this one had what I wanted anyway. Edited by photoracer18