• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
rsr

2017 Super Snake 50th Anniversary

Close up video of the outside of my Super Snake. 

• Like 1

I have more videos coming as I drive her more so subscribe to my youtube channel youtube.com/wazoo919.  If there anything anyone wants to see closer or more of let me know I'll put it in. Just love the car.

http://youtube.com/wazoo919

Edited by Wazoo919

2 hours ago, T-Bone68 said:

Awesome looking car!  Is that a Cobra sitting next to it in the garage?

yes.. everyone always ask me that so funny.. it's a 1965 Shelby Cobra replica by Factory Five with a 2003 Mustang GT Mach 1 drive train. 

5 hours ago, rsr said:

Nice Ride and Video -

Received mine yesterdayDSCN2306.JPG

Congrat`s enjoy that beauty.

1 hour ago, shelby001 said:

Congrat`s enjoy that beauty.

+1    Those painted stripes look amazing.  Enjoy!

10 hours ago, rsr said:

Nice Ride and Video -

The stripe continued into the hood vents looks much better than the other way.  What is the difference vinyl versus painted I assume? 

Edited by sheppd01

Thanks guys -

Got a question about the barton short throw shifter.  Since I've never driven or have owned one of these until now, what is the difference in these types of shifters?  How do I know or where does it say Barton?

Thanks

RSR

On 2/23/2018 at 4:44 AM, rsr said:

Nice Ride and Video -

Awesome. Congratulations!!!

5 hours ago, rsr said:

Thanks guys -

Got a question about the barton short throw shifter.  Since I've never driven or have owned one of these until now, what is the difference in these types of shifters?  How do I know or where does it say Barton?

Thanks

RSR

I think you probably have this one.  If you scroll down and watch the video, Bill does a pretty good job explaining the differences.  If you try the shifter in anyone else’s Mustang, you should feel a big difference in smoothness of shifting.  Barton has three big bearing surfaces vs. two small ones on stock Ford shifter.  They probably installed the version that retains the pull up reverse function.  In that case you should be able to tell because the pull up sleeve is metal.  The stock Ford is cheap feeling plastic.  It looks like the blade shifter versions could install from the top, so maybe you could swap down the road if you like.

You made a good choice getting the Barton.  I had installed the Ford Performance shifter before sending to Shelby and it’s ok, not great.  Same feel as stock, just shorter throw.  I like it in general, but does nothing to increase confidence in not missing a shift.  I at least installed the Barton metal pull up sleeve and makes the car feel like higher quality when not feeling the cheap plastic one every time you shift.  Recommend it to anyone else with the Ford.  Cheap and easy to install.  Get the silver anodized one because the black version has thick powder coating that interferes with the shifter ball and gets stuck in the up position.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/barton-industries-short-throw-shifter-hybrid-3-with-reverse-lockout-collar-gt-2015-2018/p/MS62-V/

9 hours ago, T-Bone68 said:

I think you probably have this one.  If you scroll down and watch the video, Bill does a pretty good job explaining the differences.  If you try the shifter in anyone else’s Mustang, you should feel a big difference in smoothness of shifting.  Barton has three big bearing surfaces vs. two small ones on stock Ford shifter.  They probably installed the version that retains the pull up reverse function.  In that case you should be able to tell because the pull up sleeve is metal.  The stock Ford is cheap feeling plastic.  It looks like the blade shifter versions could install from the top, so maybe you could swap down the road if you like.

You made a good choice getting the Barton.  I had installed the Ford Performance shifter before sending to Shelby and it’s ok, not great.  Same feel as stock, just shorter throw.  I like it in general, but does nothing to increase confidence in not missing a shift.  I at least installed the Barton metal pull up sleeve and makes the car feel like higher quality when not feeling the cheap plastic one every time you shift.  Recommend it to anyone else with the Ford.  Cheap and easy to install.  Get the silver anodized one because the black version has thick powder coating that interferes with the shifter ball and gets stuck in the up position.

https://www.cjponyparts.com/barton-industries-short-throw-shifter-hybrid-3-with-reverse-lockout-collar-gt-2015-2018/p/MS62-V/

Thanks T-Bone, I do have the metal pull up for reverse 

RSR

T-Bone

Forgot to thank you for taking the time to send the video - 

RSR

Received my 2017 Super Snake, triple yellow with white strips Friday night.  Thank you to everyone at Shelby America especially Chris Ruby for putting up with me the last couple months.  Mr Philips from Image Auto Group did a fantastic job car came covered and safe, thank you.   Took it out today put a hundred miles on it WOW, loved the 2007 this one is insane and I really took it easy, it was tuff but I kept out of it, cut a block of wood and put it under the gas peddle.  Just joking ? see you all at Summit and Carlisle.  Be safe

• Like 1