• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Team Shelby Calendar, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate, Lapel Pin and 4 pack of pulpboard coasters -  the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles (present current member card for discount)   Driving Experiences   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events   Insider information from Shelby American   Affiliate Partner Discounts   Updated November 28, 2018. Team Shelby Club 2019 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2019, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.  
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
SVT NAJA

Cruise 2 Carmel, Lunch @ Baja Cantina - Saturday 10/7/2017

After a Summer of great Team Shelby events, the good news here in Northern California is we get a couple more months of pleasant weather to enjoy a few more activities!

Due to popular demand, this is a last minute notice that S.F. Bay Area TS-PCR members will have an informal cruise to Carmel this Saturday October 7th and enjoy lunch at the Baja Cantina: http://www.carmelcantina.com/ 7166 Carmel Valley Road, Carmel, CA 93923 - (831) 625-2252

We’ve done this same run for the past several years and had a great time. Here’s Larry Pierotti’s photoshow from a previous Carmel - Baja Cantina cruise http://www.photoshow.../watch/nc5yz6yk

This year, there are no plans for a buffet lunch - so we'll be ordering off of the regular menu.

Who’s in? Note: For ease of editing, I’ll keep a roster of attendees in Post #2 below.

2 meet spots along I-680 and Hwy 101 S/B are listed below.

Our first meet location in Concord is off I-680 at the Sears SunValley parking lot shown in the lower left corner. Let's plan on arriving about 8:45am and we'll roll at 9:00am. https://maps.google....&gl=us&t=h&z=19

If you want to catch the conga line on a roll in San Jose at Hwy's 85 & 101 - we'll be passing by at approximately 10:00am. https://maps.google....&gl=us&t=h&z=15

Our second meet location is in Gilroy located off Hwy 101 at 10th Street and Chestnut behind the McDonald's. Plan on arriving before 10:30am and we'll head out about 10:45am or so. https://www.google.c...64626,17z/data=

See you on October 7th!

Best,

Jim

• Like 2

TS-PCR members attending:

1. SVT NAJA
  2. Fat Boss
  3. itowem
  4. lfino111
Edited by SVT NAJA

Jim-

Sign me up! This is always a great cruise and fun lunch. I'll see if Marty wants to go. My plan is to join the Conga Line at the Bailey on ramp, just south of 101/85.

Andy

Jim-

Sign me up! This is always a great cruise and fun lunch. I'll see if Marty wants to go. My plan is to join the Conga Line at the Bailey on ramp, just south of 101/85.

Andy

Andy,

We'll see you on S/B Hwy 101 Saturday morning!

Best,

Jim

Maybe ... have to check with the family to see what we have going on. If we go, we'll be joining in the CTS-V rather than the Mustang, because no backseat!

Jim I'll see you at Sun Valley Whoop Whoop ??????

Going to Albuquerque NM for the Balloon Fest tomorrow. Keep missing TS events this year. Have a great time Jim and the gang.

Maybe ... have to check with the family to see what we have going on. If we go, we'll be joining in the CTS-V rather than the Mustang, because no backseat!

Jared,

Sounds like a plan. The CTS-V rocks!

Best,

Jim

Jim I'll see you at Sun Valley Whoop Whoop

Mike,

I'll see you at Sears in the morning. Whoop Whoop!!! :)

Best,

Jim

Aww bummer. I have a test tomorrow or i'd be in.

Going to Albuquerque NM for the Balloon Fest tomorrow. Keep missing TS events this year. Have a great time Jim and the gang.

Sorry for the late notice guys. This truly was a last minute decision yesterday.

Next year we'll go back to publishing a TS-PCR event calendar in January so you can mark your calendars.

Best,

Jim

• Like 1

Dan and I will be attending. Not sure if taking two cars or one. Very excited to see you!!

Dan and I will be attending. Not sure if taking two cars or one. Very excited to see you!!

Lori,

It's great to have you and Dan on board. We'll see you S/B Hwy 101 in SJ (or in Gilroy) in the morning!

Best,

Jim

Bummer - we are working another event, next time...... :(

Bruce,

Maybe you can catch our Christmas charity cruise to Lucile Packard Children's Hospital in early December. Stay tuned for details late this month.

Best,

Jim

• Like 1

Jared,

Sounds like a plan. The CTS-V rocks!

Best,

Jim

Thanks Jim,

Turns out we had plans already. Ill look forward to the charity cruise in December.

Have a great time.

Sad we missed this one, since we were out of town. Hopefully we'll see you all at the Children's Hospital event in December!