P7M8

First Mustang

Hi all, new to the forum. First Mustang and I got really lucky. I've loved them since I was a kid. Coming from an F250. I have a lot to learn. I was planning on getting a 2018 EcoBoost when a friend called and said she was selling this:

80-22712436_1615094968551865_28471382670

2011. 2,269 on the clock when I picked her up. I am extremely fortunate to have been in the right place at the right time. First real drive was from Houston back home to SE Louisiana. Loved every second of it. Quite a few drivers wanted to race.

Thanks. I wasn't sure if I should get it but really couldn't pass up the deal. It was garage kept, never driven in the rain. This is my daily driver now. Just need to find the right tires. It gets cold down here, sometimes into the teens but it's not cold all winter.

Congrats and welcome to the family. Like you, my 2014 is the first mustang I owned. Take you time and get used to the power before getting too carried away. Lots of good information here about tires.

Beautiful car! I see in your avatar, you're a Photog??? You did a real nice job on that pic! :worship:

Be careful in anything less than 40F outside with those stock tires... They're like hockey pucks when cold.

Have fun with her, but remember it's NOT an F250. :thumbsup:

Beautiful car! I see in your avatar, you're a Photog??? You did a real nice job on that pic! :worship:

Be careful in anything less than 40F outside with those stock tires... They're like hockey pucks when cold.

Have fun with her, but remember it's NOT an F250. :thumbsup:

Thanks, but that's a quick cellphone pic after I washed her. My F250 could smoke the tires if I wanted to.

Welcome to TS, congrats & good luck with your new ride. My 1st was a 2011 GT500, which I just sold last month..

Edited by 1 Alibi 2

Thanks. I can feel things getting out of hand quickly. It's similar to modding up my F250 but on a different scale.

Thanks. I can feel things getting out of hand quickly. It's similar to modding up my F250 but on a different scale.

Beautiful car and welcome to the club! Not to mention a whole new universe when it comes to mods.. There's something out there for every taste and style.

If you're using it as a DD I'd highly recommend some all season tires quickly, as the stock tires are downright dangerous below 45.