SAI-Steven

SAVE THE DATE, 2018 Shelby Bash March 8th to March 11th

The 2018 Shelby Bash dates are out of the bag so save the date of 03/08/2018 to 03/11/2018.

Bash Tickets have not been put up for sale so please do not contact the Shelby Store as they have no tickets and are not set-up to answer Bash questions at this time.

Same with the host hotel, no host hotel has been announced yet nor is there is a group discount code available at this time. We will have a group code available at a later date after contracts are signed.

Bash tickets are currently planned to go up for sale sometime in December, we will announce the actual ticket date as soon as we can so please wait for that announcement as the Shelby Store will not have Bash tickets added to their system before we announce the tickets available date.

We will add more 2018 Bash info as it becomes available.

• Like 1

Thanks Steven for putting the dates out so much earlier than they have been done in the past!!! It really makes it easier for people to plan their trips. Details like hotels and such can be filled in later1

Edited by twobjshelbys

:censored: Going to be on vacation March 7th thru the 24th...................DANG IT ALL TO HECK.

Yea, in VEGAS ;-)

it was moved........Stevie will have to go solo with no Lindsey..... :cry:

:cry: ................and I just about got that number down.

Looking forward to another great Team Shelby Bash!! They are just good old fun times with great people! The Pacific North West Region will have a good crew coming down! We should have a few more Winged Racers! Go Team Shelby Racing!

I am curious. While I have been attending with my GT 500, how out of place, or un-cool, would it be to bring a Superformance 427 Cobra? I am in the process of a new engine and would like to play with it on the track like I have with the Shelby. I know Hillbanks is always well represented there so I figure all is good, but I thought I would ask.

I am curious. While I have been attending with my GT 500, how out of place, or un-cool, would it be to bring a Superformance 427 Cobra? I am in the process of a new engine and would like to play with it on the track like I have with the Shelby. I know Hillbanks is always well represented there so I figure all is good, but I thought I would ask.

No question on this...all those cool special edition Cobras Shelby markets are in conjunction with Superformance and Hillbanks.

Lance Stander and his crew are one of the biggest Team Shelby supporters. He were instrumental in the resurgence of the brand

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 7:16 PM, FR500S Racer said:

Looking forward to another great Team Shelby Bash!! They are just good old fun times with great people! The Pacific North West Region will have a good crew coming down! We should have a few more Winged Racers! Go Team Shelby Racing!

Brian, looking forward to expanding the Winged 7 this year! Room is booked. Will you be trying for the Palm Springs trip? Team Shelby Racing is comin around the mountain, driving a lot of horses! Keep an eye out for the Brand announcement soon! 

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:20 PM, sd550hp said:

Please bring it! Yes, it will be admired by many, especially if tracking it. I know I will!

• Like 1

Any information about whether there will be any “run” from Gardena or elsewhere at the beginning so those of us who’d like to participate can coordinate air travel to the appropriate city?

If all goes well, I will bring the Cobra. I like to play on that track and it would be fun to take a different car. It will be a new learning experience for sure. Should hit the road again next week. New aluminum 427 big block stroked to a 482. I always have the GT500 for backup. Cant wait. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Madlock said:

Any information about whether there will be any “run” from Gardena or elsewhere at the beginning so those of us who’d like to participate can coordinate air travel to the appropriate city?

I think there is plans for pre Bash at Palm Springs  Check TS face book

So excited new to the group and just booked my very first Shelby Bash - will not be bringing my blue baby but she'll be with me in spirit :)  

• Like 1

We have some family issues so will not be able to determine if we are able to go for a few weeks.  Just wondering if ticket sales are close to being all sold?

Edited by verlyn12

On 1/2/2018 at 1:57 AM, Madlock said:

Pre-Bash cruise will be from Palm Springs with a lunch stop in Lake Havasu  

This is one of my least favorite times of year. Bash tix locked in, hotel reservations made, flights booked, rental Stang reserved, and now we wait......

its killing me!!!!

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.