SAI-Steven

2018 Shelby Bash Hotel Announcement

Room booked!

Any update on when the tickets go on sale? I don't wanna miss out.

If it weren’t for the event, I’d do just about anything not to stay at this, or any other, property which engages in the practice of assessing meaningless “Resort Fees” which account for absolutely nothing and guests cannot stay without paying rather than advertising the actual room rate and perhaps not always appearing first atop the list of supposedy least expensive alternatives which meet the search criteria.

Othwrwise, I’m very much looking forward to attending.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2018 at 8:16 AM, Madlock said:

If it weren’t for the event, I’d do just about anything not to stay at this, or any other, property which engages in the practice of assessing meaningless “Resort Fees” which account for absolutely nothing and guests cannot stay without paying rather than advertising the actual room rate and perhaps not always appearing first atop the list of supposedy least expensive alternatives which meet the search criteria.

Othwrwise, I’m very much looking forward to attending.

I stayed at the Renaissance last year. It didn’t have the resort fee. It is close enough to the strip to allow for a few nights of the stumbling drunk walk home, which happened every night. ?

Edited by sheppd01

Concerning the tickets for the event. I tried to order for Sunday only but it keeps putting my wife and myself down for $100 each minus the $25 discount. What exactly is the $100 ticket getting me? Sorry to be such a newbie, but I guess that's because I am. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

The base $75 ticket gets you a set of car decals (one per car, hence the $25 discount for the second person), a goody bag (which has always been pretty nice in the past), and a lanyard each for event access.

The $25 ticket for Sunday gets your car entry to the car show and you each  admission to breakfast. 

If you’re not entering a car and don’t want breakfast, the show in the parking lot is free to spectators, but generallly the goody bags are worth it and all of the events are usually a blast if you can make it to more than Sunday.

• Like 1

Well I also registered. After my wifey questioned the price I doubled checked the site and tried 2 ways to register.  I found an anomaly with registration with an additional guest.  If you enter your ala carte and at the bottom left you change it from one to two it will be one price ($100 higher).  That's how I did mine.   If you  do one person and add to cart then do the other person and add to cart its another price combined (cheaper by $100).  Seems like the first way you are being charged $100 more.  I will call Shelby tomorrow to sort out.  

18 hours ago, H0050 said:

Well I also registered. After my wifey questioned the price I doubled checked the site and tried 2 ways to register.  I found an anomaly with registration with an additional guest.  If you enter your ala carte and at the bottom left you change it from one to two it will be one price ($100 higher).  That's how I did mine.   If you  do one person and add to cart then do the other person and add to cart its another price combined (cheaper by $100).  Seems like the first way you are being charged $100 more.  I will call Shelby tomorrow to sort out.  

Just a follow-up to my post.  Great customer service from Daniel @ customer service.  Issued an immediate refund and I will re-register.  Enter each one separately is what was told to me.   See you at the Bash! 

Absolutely correct!! Single entry is by far the best and easiest way to do this!!

We are so EXCITED To be able to come to another GREAT SHELBY EVENT!!

Our Friends we have made there are the absolute BONUS!!!  Looking forward to seeing you all!! :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fat Boss said:

Is anyone staying overnight in Palm Springs?  Shelby Tom?

I believe Dave Goldberg is still finalizing a group rate for Palm Springs (he posted the other day in the Facebook group). 

On 1/17/2018 at 6:37 AM, Fat Boss said:

Is anyone staying overnight in Palm Springs?  Shelby Tom?

I spoke with Tom yesterday, and he said, as of now he'd be heading to PS 

You guys will need to form the NorCal to Socal conga line as I'll be flying into LV from NYC on Thursday

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:24 PM, Cali_KR said:

I spoke with Tom yesterday, and he said, as of now he'd be heading to PS 

You guys will need to form the NorCal to Socal conga line as I'll be flying into LV from NYC on Thursday

I will not be making the drive to Palm Springs this year.

I will be waiting in Las Vegas for your arrival.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.