• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
carnut12

Just renewed, any thoughts on the 2018 Renewal Package?

I called Vegas this morning and although I waited on hold for a bit I renewed. 

Might be easier to call Vegas next week as it seems everyone is calling with returns and some folks might still be out for the Holidays. 

I called today and will call  back Monday.  Been a real pain to renew this year for some reason.  gg

The customer service isn’t as great for everybody. I left a phone message and number. Never heard back. So much for the website upgrade. Just continues to tell me I already ordered and can’t order again.

Ok what gives.. I sent email PM the admins and I still can't purchase this year's membership. Help anyone!

I was just able to finally renew on the website - no more credit card failures. 

Says" You are only allowed to purchase one of this product, and you have already done so. "

Does that mean I am a lifetime member? LOL

How do I renew?

The store link seems to work.   https://www.teamshelby.com/store/category/2-team-shelby-club-membership/?_fromLogout=1

If you are using the complimentary membership with a GT350 purchase, select invitation only and you can select it from there.  

Every link from the emailed invoice for a prior membership or for the complimentary GT350 membership address included with the GT350 owner's kit do not work.  

This a frustrating way to go since it should be seamless, but better than wondering what to do.  

Edited by DGGT500
Corrected

Wouldn’t you think someone in admin would read this and get it resolved?

Finally got thru to Jeremy and renewed,he said the reason for getting a new number is that California was doing things a little different than Vegas and if it happened to let them know and should be able to get original number.It would be nice if this was a automatic renewal  on the credit card like the magazines do.

I renewed through website this morning>  Brianna sent an e-mail explanation after I contacted her on why the system was doing what it was doing.  It was a real pain this year but with that said it's all good.  Good communication with her, she responded to all e-mails in a timely manner.

Regards......... GG  :shift:

14 minutes ago, TAPD117 said:

I renewed through website this morning>  Brianna sent an e-mail explanation after I contacted her on why the system was doing what it was doing.  It was a real pain this year but with that said it's all good.  Good communication with her, she responded to all e-mails in a timely manner.

Regards......... GG  :shift:

So how does one get in contact with Brianna?

bfawn@shelby.com

Update: 1/19/2018   Well putting the computer glitches to order aside, I just got my 2018 membership kit in the mail.  It was the nicest one yet and a great value.  I just put my license plate frame on my Shelby.   Unlike prior years I have noted very little gripping about what's in the SWAG.   Well Done Team Shelby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :worship:

Edited by TAPD117
Additional content added
  • Like 1

I just got my Team Shelby membership kit in last week and this had everything I wanted!!  I loved the hat and T-Shirt and didn’t have to order the shirt later with my $10 gift card. 

Way to go guys!!!!

Just received my membership kit today. What a good job you guys did this year.

This year's renewal was much smoother.  Brianna emailed me for a tshirt size within 24 hours of my on-line renewal.  The package arrived a few days later.  I didn't need to hunt anyone down this year, so that part was good and they shipped from Gardena and not Vegas.  The contents of the kit are also very nice.  Kudos to Brianna and her team.

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 4:40 PM, ShelbyTom said:

Says" You are only allowed to purchase one of this product, and you have already done so. "

Does that mean I am a lifetime member? LOL

How do I renew?

It means your Year is not up yet.

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 11:46 AM, groop said:

This year's renewal was much smoother.  Brianna emailed me for a tshirt size within 24 hours of my on-line renewal.  The package arrived a few days later.  I didn't need to hunt anyone down this year, so that part was good and they shipped from Gardena and not Vegas.  The contents of the kit are also very nice.  Kudos to Brianna and her team.

Same here.  I got an Email to renew so I did, that went smooth then either later that day or the next day I got an Email from her for my Shirt Size.  very Smooth............:clapping:     :dance:

Duh, makes sense now, "you've already bought one of this product" = current membership. Wait until your "membership is due" email. Thanks tesgt350

Got my renewal notice about a month ago.  After payment received I got an email checking on shirt size.  Received package a few days later about a week before my travels.  Quick service.  Was able to use my discount yesterday when I picked up some more goodies (as if I don't have way too much already) at SA in LV.  While I miss a few items that I wanted to replace, the continual changing of items is nice.   With so many SA produced vehicles, it is challenging for the shop to get stuff for each model.

BTW: all 26 lifts (stations) that I saw had work going on.  Really busy in the shop. Almost every type of late model Shelby vehicle there, from various series Cobras, to all sorts of Mustangs and Ford trucks.  Bonus was when a few toys were cranked up to be relocated.  Good to see and hear.

• Like 2

Received kit yesterday and agree it is one of the better kits produced. 

Would like to see a TS member coffee mug (not travel mug) next year and the return of the membership pin. 

Edited by ChicagoChris
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ChicagoChris said:

Received kit yesterday and agree it is one of the better kits produced.  Would like to see TS member coffee mug (not travel mug) next year.

Great idea, a coffee mug! My travel mugs are stacked and not used.

On 2/10/2018 at 10:35 AM, BlackSGT said:

Great idea, a coffee mug! My travel mugs are stacked and not used.

I love my travel mug from a few years ago, gets used several days a week.  Coffee mug wouldn't get used at all cuz I don't use them.

On the membership numbers, with the new service they went to new software. As a result, they could not get the two systems to talk and numbers changed. If you continue to have issues renewing, let one of the directors or Steven know. We want everyone to be happy

This years kit had the best T shirt ever.

• Like 2