Sign in to follow this  
Doug_GT350

TEAM SHELBY Calendar

Does anyone else re-purpose, or reuse, their 2016 Team Shelby Calendar? I've gotten two years out of mine now. You just have to find a month that the dates match. This month I could choose between July or January, if I wanted only 30 days I could have used April.... the things that I do to keep busy at work....

post-25056-0-87501000-1512135468_thumb.jpg

I think you can reuse the same Calendar every 4 Years with only having to change the "Year".

Does anyone else re-purpose, or reuse, their 2016 Team Shelby Calendar? I've gotten two years out of mine now. You just have to find a month that the dates match. This month I could choose between July or January, if I wanted only 30 days I could have used April.... the things that I do to keep busy at work....

attachicon.gifCALENDAR.jpg

How many times have you used November?

With so many Shelby named vehicles to choose from and so many TS members, it would seem that a new calendar every year should be a given. There must be enough demand. I do cut and frame some of the car photos of cars owned by friends.