• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
Sign in to follow this  
nascarbilly

Team Shelby Chapter/Group Meetings in Sacramento,CA area?

Greetings,

I am relatively new to Team Shelby; past member of the Falcon Club of America ('65 Falcon Ranchero Deluxe) and current member of Mustang Club of America. We picked up our newly completed white 2016 Shelby GTE Convertible in August 2017. Would love to hear about any upcoming events, club activities in/around the Sacramento area or Northern Calif in 2018. I plan to attend the Shelby Bash in Las Vegas in April but that is almost 600 miles away from Sacramento. I am aware of the Mecum, Concours d'elegance, Team Shelby events in Monterey in August 2018. I have NOT received any newsletter, calendar of events or other Team Shelby info since I received my new member packet.

Looking forward to meeting other Shelby owners and especially GTE convertible owners.

Bill and Diane

16GTE0123

• Like 2

Hi Bill,

Congrats on your Shelby GTE build and yes the Vegas Bash should certainly be at the top of your list. I've moved your post over to the Pacific Region area on Team Shelby for more exposure. We certainly could do a better job with our event calendar so I would suggest making contact with the Pacific Region folks on what other events might be taking place around your area.

Steve

• Like 1

Greetings,

I am relatively new to Team Shelby; past member of the Falcon Club of America ('65 Falcon Ranchero Deluxe) and current member of Mustang Club of America. We picked up our newly completed white 2016 Shelby GTE Convertible in August 2017. Would love to hear about any upcoming events, club activities in/around the Sacramento area or Northern Calif in 2018. I plan to attend the Shelby Bash in Las Vegas in April but that is almost 600 miles away from Sacramento. I am aware of the Mecum, Concours d'elegance, Team Shelby events in Monterey in August 2018. I have NOT received any newsletter, calendar of events or other Team Shelby info since I received my new member packet.

Looking forward to meeting other Shelby owners and especially GTE convertible owners.

Bill and Diane

16GTE0123

Welcome aboard Bill & Diane, and congrats on your GTE!

As Steven mentioned, keep checking this section of the forum.

Also, respective chapters are active on Facebook.

Our next local (NorCal event is next Saturday. Here is the link,

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/93619-ts-pcr-holiday-charity-cruise-lunch-sf-bay-area-saturday-12-9-17/

Then it gets quiet for the next few months as we get into winter weather.

Regarding the BASH, there is always a group (affectionately referred to as a conga line) that makes the trek together. (again, check back here as we get closer for details)

In addition to the Monterey activities in August, there will be a big (I mean REALLY BIG) event at Sonoma Raceway in the first weekend of August. Details will be posted soon.

Tom (State Director, Central CA. PCR)

Edited by Cali_KR

Welcome - while it may not be Team Shelby related the Cars and Coffee Folsom has many Shelby's showing up each week. Check their website or FB page to see pics, the Saturday shows start back up January 6th. Hope to see you there.

• Like 1

Howdy SAI_Steven, Cali_KR and Cobrakidz,

Many thx for all the info; most of our days are already booked up through the end of December. We are interested in hearing how the "conga line" would work between here and Lost Wages. LOL, LOL. Gary Patterson was in Sonoma that weekend this past August while we were picking up our GTE from Vince LaViolette at Shelby American so I want to check that event out also. We have already put Monterey 2019 on our "to-do" list.

Biggest question is how and where do you get all the road grime off the cars after you arrive in LV? With the Falcon Club Regional and National events, some of the hotels were open to setting up an actual "wash and shine" area to clean the cars while others flat out refused to let anyone clean any cars on their property. I try to always travel with a mini-detail box, just need to find a location.

But, more importantly, based upon the few videos we just watched, sounds like these "Shelbys" are actually being driven and not made into museum pieces/trailer queens. Our GTE is totally set up for touring mode from the FR-2 performance kit tune up to the suspension, rear gears, to the exhaust.

• Like 2

Howdy SAI_Steven, Cali_KR and Cobrakidz,

Many thx for all the info; most of our days are already booked up through the end of December. We are interested in hearing how the "conga line" would work between here and Lost Wages. LOL, LOL. Gary Patterson was in Sonoma that weekend this past August while we were picking up our GTE from Vince LaViolette at Shelby American so I want to check that event out also. We have already put Monterey 2019 on our "to-do" list.

Biggest question is how and where do you get all the road grime off the cars after you arrive in LV? With the Falcon Club Regional and National events, some of the hotels were open to setting up an actual "wash and shine" area to clean the cars while others flat out refused to let anyone clean any cars on their property. I try to always travel with a mini-detail box, just need to find a location.

But, more importantly, based upon the few videos we just watched, sounds like these "Shelbys" are actually being driven and not made into museum pieces/trailer queens. Our GTE is totally set up for touring mode from the FR-2 performance kit tune up to the suspension, rear gears, to the exhaust.

Billy,

We've had mobile detailers onsite in years past working in the parking garage. If that doesn't happen, or they're too busy, plenty of reputable detail shops close by.

Regarding the Conga line, we all meet up (folks from Monterey, Bay Area, Napa, Sac, Oregon, WA etc) at Pea Soup Andersons in Santa Nella (windmill on I-5 near Hwy 152), and cruise as a group.

Stay tuned as we get closer to March

Edited by Cali_KR

Roger that; great info to know. I enjoy spending the time cleaning my car; I was just concerned that the individual hotels would NOT allow ANY vehicle cleaning on their property.

Once you gather in Santa Nella at Andersen's, do you guys drive straight through to Las Vegas or stop somewhere along the way for the night?