• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to briannaf@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
svttim

2018 Team Shelby Dearborn Invasion

Here is a quick agenda again

Tuesday Wednesday August 14th and 15th. Track days at Gingerman.

http://www.mohawktrackexperience.com/

Wednesday travel and register at the Edward

Thursday Private Romeo proving ground event

Friday daytime event to be determined soon

Friday evening Private event at the Henry Ford Museum, Museum browsing and Semi-formal dinner

Saturday Private parking by Ford for Team Shelby members at woodward

Sunday MOCSEMs Mustang memories show at Ford World Headquarters

http://www.mocsem.com/mustang_memories/mustang_memories_v2.php

A lot of detail to fill in and that will happen 

Edited by svttim

I'm getting ready to register.

Is there a discount code for the Edward yet, or just call them?

On 4/10/2018 at 6:56 AM, gww52 said:

I'm getting ready to register.

Is there a discount code for the Edward yet, or just call them?

Good question. Right now no discount code but we are working on having one very soon. In the mean time mention the event by name and that should do the trick. Thank you for being part of the Team Shelby 2018 Dearborn Invasion. 

Here is the direct link to The Edward for reservations. Promo code is already attached. 

https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=65562&Chain=16476&locale=locale=en-us&arrive=08/14/2018&depart=08/19/2018&nights=1&room=&rooms=1&Group=1634

Edited by 19again

Signed up for everything yesterday.

I've always wanted to stay at the Dearborn Inn,so we are.

Can't wait!

Edited by gww52
sp
  • Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:50 AM, gww52 said:

Signed up for everything yesterday.

I've always wanted to stay at the Dearborn Inn,so we're are.

Can't wait!

Its going to be a blast

I want to attend Friday night, Saturday and Sunday.  Is that possible?  Can't see how to sign up for just specific days??

48 minutes ago, 68flashback said:

I want to attend Friday night, Saturday and Sunday.  Is that possible?  Can't see how to sign up for just specific days??

You certainly can attend any day you like but, we cannot do ale carte pricing. Our cost structure does not allow that 

Registered!  I can't make the track day, and I likely have to leave Saturday (so I'll miss Woodward), but looking forward to the Thursday and Friday events.  My wife and I came to Dearborn 2011, but my GT500 was still in the shop, so we drove her F-150 on the Proving Grounds instead...that was still quite an experience, but I'm looking forward to getting the Shelby on those banked turns!

Can't wait to see some familiar faces and meet some new friends!

On 16/04/2018 at 4:02 PM, svttim said:

You certainly can attend any day you like but, we cannot do ale carte pricing. Our cost structure does not allow that 

Too bad.  Doesn't make sense for me to pay $300 for just Friday night and Woodward.  I will still go to Woodward.  Would have like to be with you guys, but maybe we will see you there.

12 minutes ago, MadManMoon said:

Registered!  I can't make the track day, and I likely have to leave Saturday (so I'll miss Woodward), but looking forward to the Thursday and Friday events.  My wife and I came to Dearborn 2011, but my GT500 was still in the shop, so we drove her F-150 on the Proving Grounds instead...that was still quite an experience, but I'm looking forward to getting the Shelby on those banked turns!

Thank you Andrew for attending and looking forward to meeting you.

Edited by 19again

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 7:48 PM, MadManMoon said:

You should make time to drive down Woodward while you are here, it is not just a Saturday thing. Most people enjoy the week before at least as much.

When you join us at the Henry Ford you'll be able to ride this historic train around the grounds. Either way walking or riding you don't want to miss a exciting weekend. 

www.msreg.com/tsinvasion

henryfordlocomotive.JPG

Can't wait to see and welcome everyone back to Dearborn! Might not be at the track Tue and Wed but will see everyone by Thur morning and looking forward to it!

Question: What time will registration packages be available at the hotel on Wed (for those not traveling to Dearborn from the track)?

Julie and I are both registered and we'll be bringing both 40ths along.  Will be good to see old friends and make new ones.  See you Thursday!

5ac3f47a0a599_20170911_164040(2).thumb.jpg.5a5afc7e3df295ee371e6a3aa466bc86.jpg

• Like 1