• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to briannaf@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
svttim

2018 Team Shelby Dearborn Invasion

August 14th through the 19th

Team Shelby Will be invading Dearborn this August. We will start with 2 days of track time at Gingerman Raceway, Move to Dearborn to run the Romeo Proving Grounds on Thursday. Friday will bring a family picnic at the Henry Ford Village followed by a private event at the Henry Ford Museum where you will be able to view exhibits all by your lonesome. On Saturday its the worlds biggest cruise at Woodward. We will either be in the snake pit or, we may have our own street!  

There will be more details to follow but save those dates!!

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, svttim said:

August 14th through the 19th

Team Shelby Will be invading Dearborn this August. We will start with 2 days of track time at Gingerman Raceway, Move to Dearborn to run the Romeo Proving Grounds on Thursday. Friday will bring a family picnic at the Henry Ford Village followed by a private event at the Henry Ford Museum where you will be able to view exhibits all by your lonesome. On Saturday its the worlds biggest cruise at Woodward. We will either be in the snake pit or, we may have our own street!  

There will be more details to follow but save those dates!!

I will try & get a Canadian group to join in this great weekend.

• Like 3

Hmm, I might have to see if I can make a trek for that weekend.  Won't be able to bring the Mustang, but it will be fun to hang with TS.  Maybe a few others in the club that are TS members will head over as well.

• Like 1

Tim,

Sounds like a great event.

Would love to come north and track the car....

Edited by 07gt500conv
  • Like 1

I am SO in.  I planned to do Woodward anyway.  Will throw in an extra lawn chair.  Any members who can't bring their rides can hang out with those of us who do.

• Like 1

Looking forward to posting our schedule when we have everything set 

16 hours ago, svttim said:

Looking forward to posting our schedule when we have everything set 

Great any help you need that weekend let me know . Going to organize a Canadian caravan so when you have hotel & details  let us know  Thanks looking forward to this event.

Such a fantastic time....EVERYONE must attend at least once.

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:59 AM, shelby001 said:

Great any help you need that weekend let me know . Going to organize a Canadian caravan so when you have hotel & details  let us know  Thanks looking forward to this event.

That would be fantastic! A little closer to home for you

19 hours ago, svttim said:

That would be fantastic! A little closer to home for you

For sure looking forward to this event.

On 2/2/2018 at 9:59 AM, shelby001 said:

I'd be interested in going to this event. :)

I hope to be able to push more detail soon. I can confirm, we will be joining Paul Rocha at Gingerman for 2 days. We will be having our banquet at the Henry Ford Museum and we will be at woodward together. More to come

Maybe I'll have a little luck before then and have my Shelby so I can participate properly.

3 hours ago, svttim said:

I hope to be able to push more detail soon. I can confirm, we will be joining Paul Rocha at Gingerman for 2 days. We will be having our banquet at the Henry Ford Museum and we will be at woodward together. More to come

If not bring the Stang woiuld love to meet you it`s a great event.

t

Edited by shelby001

3 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

Maybe I'll have a little luck before then and have my Shelby so I can participate properly.

Stang would fit in just fine!

On 2/2/2018 at 9:59 AM, shelby001 said:

I'm in 

18 hours ago, svttim said:

Stang would fit in just fine!

A little more complicated to get it there, would have to trailer it, and it's not a track car.  Well, I suppose it could be, just not a fast track car.

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

A little more complicated to get it there, would have to trailer it, and it's not a track car.  Well, I suppose it could be, just not a fast track car.

Nobody said you have to track the car, just go for all the other activities, that's what I did in 2011!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Doug_GT350 said:

Nobody said you have to track the car, just go for all the other activities, that's what I did in 2011!

Like Doogie said no need to track your car,the event is not all about tracking your car but its great to watch & enjoy the other events such as Woodward

12 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

Like Doogie said no need to track your car,the event is not all about tracking your car but its great to watch & enjoy the other events such as Woodward

Yeah, that's why I'm thinking about heading out, but driving the Jeep.  Unless I get to buy the Shelby before then, then I could drive it out there.  I wouldn't survive a 6 hour drive in the Mustang.  It would probably do fine, I'd be the one hurting after.

It's been a few years since we've been to Dearborn.

Open track and Woodward,sounds great to me.

• Like 1

Hey Guys, looking forward to seeing everyone that week. For those thinking about the track event, you can check things out here www.mohawktrackexperience.com and for those that are thinking about coming out but not tracking your car, check out the site too. It's all about having fun and hanging out with friends. Be awesome to see a huge TS contingent all lined up together whether you're on the track or not.

MTE.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:30 AM, kaylan1521 said:

Hey Guys, looking forward to seeing everyone that week. For those thinking about the track event, you can check things out here www.mohawktrackexperience.com and for those that are thinking about coming out but not tracking your car, check out the site too. It's all about having fun and hanging out with friends. Be awesome to see a huge TS contingent all lined up together whether you're on the track or not.

MTE.jpg

So looking forward to the Track event. Thanks for having us Paul

Hey Guys,

This sounds awesome and we had such a great time at the last one it's the perfect time to do it again.

Please keep me in the loop once things have been confirmed as I had planned at attend Woodward this

year regardless so this will be an added bonus.

BTW.. Paul.. love the photo

Event is coming together and soon we will be posting the registration process. Looking forward to the 2018 Team Shelby Dearborn Invasion.

5D6EA379-3659-417F-B15F-810C93427A44.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SHELBYCS6 said:

Hey Guys,

This sounds awesome and we had such a great time at the last one it's the perfect time to do it again.

Please keep me in the loop once things have been confirmed as I had planned at attend Woodward this

year regardless so this will be an added bonus.

BTW.. Paul.. love the photo

Randy  Looking to plan an Ontario Region  Canadian caravan to the even`t  if interested let me know . 

1 hour ago, 19again said:

Event is coming together and soon we will be posting the registration process. Looking forward to the 2018 Team Shelby Dearborn Invasion.

5D6EA379-3659-417F-B15F-810C93427A44.jpeg

Love that logo , will that be on a T shirt?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

Love that logo , will that be on a T shirt?

Yes it will. 

• Like 1