• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
jnhrvy

2016 GT-H Owners (CSM's and Photos)

On 1/26/2018 at 3:22 PM, jnhrvy said:

Now that we have several Team Shelby members that are owners, I thought I would start a tab to keep this information in one stream.  Voluntary of course...  Ill start

16H0012

IMG_3096.JPG

IMG_3216.JPG

IMG_3259.JPG

Time for some fresh pics from are our proud new owners. Same pics as the last ones? Nope! These Shelbys are hot from all angles.

A fellow co worker just won 2015+ SS/GT/GTH class at Gardena CA Shelby event with his 2016 blown GTH exec 6sp. I will post a pic soon as I do the transfer to desktop. TeamShelby admin, how or when can we post pics from our phones??  Says file too big. Ugggh!

HERTZ just used my cars in a Facebook ad...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 06H275 said:

HERTZ just used my cars in a Facebook ad...

Whoa. With or without permission?

With permission...They changed the plates.

Nice, all the family proudly showing! 

• Like 1

Guest GT-H 44

Hi All. I too just became the proud owner of GT-H #44. Picked it up in Orlando and drove it home south of Chicago last Saturday. Everywhere we stopped and on the road, we had thumbs up and people asking questions. A rolling car show. I do want to add hood struts but not sure if anyone out there has done it as the hood is very heavy. Also want to add a cold air intake and wonder what the recommendation is.

Paul's Shelby.jpg

Paul's Shelby.jpg

24 minutes ago, Guest GT-H 44 said:

Hi All. I too just became the proud owner of GT-H #44. Picked it up in Orlando and drove it home south of Chicago last Saturday. Everywhere we stopped and on the road, we had thumbs up and people asking questions. A rolling car show. I do want to add hood struts but not sure if anyone out there has done it as the hood is very heavy. Also want to add a cold air intake and wonder what the recommendation is.

Paul's Shelby.jpg

Paul's Shelby.jpg

Congratulations. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Guest GT-H 44 said:

Paul's Shelby.jpg

Paul's Shelby.jpg

Congratulations! 

The FORD Racing Performance Power Pack #2 has a CAI and a tune. One member has done that, but not sure what his opinion is. The issue with this hood is the hood vent would let rain/water into the air box from what I can tell. There are other non-Ford CAI options out there with closed air boxes, so that would be an option to explore. 

Brent

Congrats!

Welcome :hat_tip:

Guest wildryd

Just bought GT-H #17 out of Winston-Salem.  What are everyone's thoughts on future collectability due to low 140 car production?

14 minutes ago, Guest wildryd said:

Just bought GT-H #17 out of Winston-Salem.  What are everyone's thoughts on future collectability due to low 140 car production?

They will do OK. It all depends on how much you paid for it. If you bought it low, they will hold their own, maybe slightly appreciate over 10 years.  The return will almost certainly be less than if you had invested the purchase price in the market.  It is practically guaranteed that it will not be a replacement for a well funded 401k.  In other words, it's not going to make you rich.  So drive it!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Guest wildryd said:

Congratulations 

Also the production is 171.

• Like 1

Car 54 where are you???

Just went from Winston Salem to Northern Virginia...  Joining 07H079. I will post pics soon.

Ken

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cougarss428 said:

Car 54 where are you???

Just went from Winston Salem to Northern Virginia...  Joining 07H079. I will post pics soon.

Ken

Cool deal.

10 hours ago, cougarss428 said:

Car 54 where are you???

Ken

Looking forward to a picture of car 54! 

Brent

GT-H#161 now in Switzerland. Just waiting for the Homologation.

g0POi2.jpg
VCYLAh.jpg
aqif9z.jpg
0NAV5P.jpg
qg9QlF.jpg
ZsNMvs.jpg

Edited by buland
  • Like 2

Hey guys, always cool to see more pics of the Hertz Shelbys (Rent a Racer)!!!!   :camera:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"     :peelout:

• Like 1

I got a new stripe for my '16..

And a few extra parts.

IMG_0888GTHSC2 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0884GTHSC3 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0889 (1)GTHSC1 (Medium).JPG

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:58 PM, buland said:

GT-H#161 now in Switzerland. Just waiting for the Homologation.

g0POi2.jpg
VCYLAh.jpg
aqif9z.jpg
0NAV5P.jpg
qg9QlF.jpg
ZsNMvs.jpg

Very nice, thanks for sharing a picture of # 161! 

Brent

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cougarss428 said:

Pics of Car#54. It needs a good detailing which I'm working on.

Car Before Detailing1a.jpg

Car Before Detailing3a.jpg

Car Before Detailing4a.jpg

Hello car # 54, there you are!

Brent

• Like 1

#125 is in 'da House!  Just dropped off tonight.  This car is badass.  Can't wait to really drive it.

Don at Vantage Sportscars provided the best car buying experience I've ever had.   Complete attention to detail and customer service.  Highly recommended.

GT-H2.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dshafs said:

#125 is in 'da House!  Just dropped off tonight.  This car is badass.  Can't wait to really drive it.

Don at Vantage Sportscars provided the best car buying experience I've ever had.   Complete attention to detail and customer service.  Highly recommended.

GT-H2.jpg

Congrats, enjoy. Beautiful from every view!

7 hours ago, dshafs said:

GT-H2.jpg

Congratulations!!!

Don is the man on the GT H cars.

Very nice guy also.

14 hours ago, dshafs said:

GT-H2.jpg

Welcome #125! Yes, they are B A! 

Brent

Congrats!

On 7/6/2018 at 7:55 PM, dshafs said:

GT-H2.jpg

Beautiful!! Congrats!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.