Sign in to follow this  
case12

WTB - Shelby Autograph

I am looking for a Shelby autograph. I had a bunch I got from him, but in 2012 I lost my job and sold them all to keep the lights on.  I had 3 dash plaques and 1 visor back then. I even eventually sold my GTH to my son, and just recently bought it back. It stayed in the family!

eBay prices I have seen are huge range. I can afford not more than $150. I trust the team here to help me with the real deal. PM me if you can help.

Casey

Good luck as the autograph in the later years was more than $150 plus the item signed.  But there may be some items signed from an earlier era when signatures for the Foundation were in the $25 to $50 range that collectors might want to let go.  Sorry to hear  about your job situation that cost you the loss of your collection.

9 hours ago, 66GT350PS said:

Good luck as the autograph in the later years was more than $150 plus the item signed.  But there may be some items signed from an earlier era when signatures for the Foundation were in the $25 to $50 range that collectors might want to let go.  Sorry to hear  about your job situation that cost you the loss of your collection.

Thanks. I realize the price point is high. I am just asking.  Irony is that two of the dash plaques I owned he gave away for free at 2 different shows i went to for his foundation!

How much did you sell the dash plaques for ?

Edited by Torch40