CSLTracey

2018 Shelby Bash Schedule & Information

Hi Robert and DG Shelby. This Lee (aka guest).  I'll be meeting Jon somewhere near where he lives in Sierra Madre about 11 or 1130am on Thursday.  If you two want to join us - great.  We didn't set a place. If someone wants to pick a specific time and place close to Sierra madre that's cool.  Otherwise calling me is fine too.  Jon and I exchanged numbers.  Lee 310-420-1362.  

Anyone else wants to join us that's great too but Thursday morning out of Sierra Madre is where we're heading out from 

On 2/26/2018 at 7:31 AM, Lee Lewis said:

Hi Robert and DG Shelby. This Lee (aka guest).  I'll be meeting Jon somewhere near where he lives in Sierra Madre about 11 or 1130am on Thursday.  If you two want to join us - great.  We didn't set a place. If someone wants to pick a specific time and place close to Sierra madre that's cool.  Otherwise calling me is fine too.  Jon and I exchanged numbers.  Lee 310-420-1362.  

Hi Lee-

Our group will be leaving out of Palm Desert and going to Lake Havasu for lunch. 

We’ll see you in Vegas!

Edited by DG Shelby

TS Pacific Northwest Region: Montana, Idaho, Oregon and Washington- Canada members welcomed, also! One couple heading down I5 on the 6th from Portland area ( Bill & Shelly S.) Oregon State Director he has a Facebook page: Team Shelby PNW Oregon Chapter.

I will be going east out of SW Washington, I84 out to Twin Falls Idaho for the overnight stop. Then down 93, 318 then back onto 93 to I15 and Vegas. (360) 751-6965 please leave a message if I don't answer. We would love to hook up with anyone else heading our direction. 2018 TS Shelby Bash or Bust! 

We are looking forward to seeing so many of the gang in Vegas/SAI and Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch for some high octane driving!

Brian Bogdon,  Pacific Northwest Region Director

Lunch in Lake Havasu on the 8 th... we would like to meet up with everyone there... Do you have a destination picked out??? And would we be welcome to join in from there??

Edited by Shelby65_mustang

Guest Lee Lewis

Hi DG Shelby,

Thanks for the offer to join up with you guys on the way into Las Vegas, but we are coming from the Greater Los Angeles area and we plan to arrive into Las Vegas around 3pm or so.  I looked at google maps and I would say if you drive straight from Javelina Cantina in Sedona AZ, you will get to Las Vegas during the reception period, like 6pm or so?

we will see you there...safe travels

Lee Lewis 310-420-1362

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.