• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
CSLTracey

2018 Shelby Bash Schedule & Information

Hi Guys & Gals,

Here’s the schedule for the 2018 Team Shelby Bash. We’re so excited to have so many of you joining us again this year! For those attending, an official survival guide will be emailed to you shortly before the event.  You will also be receiving email updates from individuals managing event activities you’ve registered for. This year we have some great things planned and look forward to seeing you in a few short weeks!  

If you haven’t registered yet, you can purchase 2018 Team Shelby Bash tickets here:  http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/bash18-ticket.htm

THURSDAY MARCH 8th

Welcome Reception @ Stoney’s - Las Vegas (4:00PM to 8:00PM)

FRIDAY MARCH 9th

Open Track @ Spring Mountain Raceway (7:00AM to 5:00PM)

Thrill Rides @ Spring Mountain Raceway (Schedule Varies)

Open Track Lunch @ Spring Mountain Raceway (12:00 to 1:00PM)                                    

Poker Run & Lunch - Meet at Silverton (7:30AM to 3:30PM)

10 Year Celebration featuring Team Shelby’s Got Talent @ The Veil (6:30PM to 9:00PM)

SATURDAY MARCH 10th

Open Track @ Spring Mountain Raceway (7:00AM to 5:00PM)

Thrill Rides @ Spring Mountain Raceway (Schedule Varies)

Open Track Lunch @ Spring Mountain Raceway (12:00 to 1:00PM)                                    

“King of the Road” Scavenger Hunt - Starts at Silverton (9:00AM to 4:00PM)

2018 Shelby Bash Banquet @ Shelby American (6:30PM to 9:30PM)

SUNDAY MARCH 11th

CSF Pancake Breakfast @ Shelby American (8:00AM to 10:00AM)

Team Shelby Car Show @ Shelby American (8:00AM to 11:30AM)                                                 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

So pumped for Bash #11!

Thank you Tracey, and the rest of the BASH organizing committee 

• Like 1

This will be our very first one; we are definitely excited.  Do you think they will make us wear a yellow line across our ass like they do with Rookies in NASCAR?  LOL.LOL.

We can't wait. We attended our 1st Bash in 2014 at the opening of the Heritage Center. 

When and where do we pick up our goody bags and car number clings? It was at the Gift Shop lobby the day of the reception last time.

If Team Shelby is half as good as Shelby American has been to us, then this will be an outstanding fan club to be a part of.  SA calls us "family" and I believe it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ejrail said:

We can't wait. We attended our 1st Bash in 2014 at the opening of the Heritage Center. 

When and where do we pick up our goody bags and car number clings? It was at the Gift Shop lobby the day of the reception last time.

Likely under a pop up in the parking lot close to the front door (as it has been the past few years)

2 hours ago, nascarbilly said:

If Team Shelby is half as good as Shelby American has been to us, then this will be an outstanding fan club to be a part of.  SA calls us "family" and I believe it. 

Its about as much fun as a fella can have with his pants on...lol

• Like 1

Roger that.  Looking forward to meeting all the characters I have spoken with via this blog at the Bash.  

5 hours ago, Cali_KR said:

Likely under a pop up in the parking lot close to the front door (as it has been the past few years)

There will also be a registration at Stoneys for those arriving later from Palm Springs, so if some miss the SAI closing, Stoneys will have all. 

Great; I like the way info is exchanged in Team Shelby!! 

Is there a plan for driving to LV from LA area as a group on 3/8?  Is there something going on in Palm Springs the evening of 3/7?

Thanks - Jon (2007 40th w/wide-body kit and many other fun mods)

Howdy jonfullin,

Check with DG SHELBY, he posted the following:

Cali to Vegas for the Bash!

By DG Shelby, January 23 in Pacific Coast 

•  

Check this thread out.  Here you go:  

Edited by H0050

7 hours ago, jonfullin said:

Is there a plan for driving to LV from LA area as a group on 3/8?  Is there something going on in Palm Springs the evening of 3/7?

Thanks - Jon (2007 40th w/wide-body kit and many other fun mods)

HI Jon-

We will be having a private event at Allen Grant's place on Weds. Please let me know if you would like to join us. We will also be having a run to Vegas via Havasu on Thursday. 

Edited by DG Shelby

Hi Jonfullin

Since nobody replied to your request, I'll make the following suggestion:  There is a Target Store (good bathroom stop as well) just off the 15 north just north of the 210 and 15 interchange.  Since Stoney's Rockin' Country is from 4-8pm, I say we meet at the Target Parking lot at 12:30pm.  Immediate departure from Target at 1:00 pm.  Target Store address is 15320 Summit Ave, Fontana, CA 92336.  My cell 310-420-1362

Edited by Lee Lewis
add phone number

Good Morning Lee,

Thanks for thinking about me.  We live in the Sacramento area and will be going down to Bakersfield and then east on 58 toward LVN. 

Please look for me at the Bash; so far I'm told I not only have the first Shelby GTE convertible ever made but I possibly have the ONLY one ever made (and NO rollbar).   

8 hours ago, Lee Lewis said:

Hi Jonfullin

Since nobody replied to your request, I'll make the following suggestion:  There is a Target Store (good bathroom stop as well) just off the 15 north just north of the 210 and 15 interchange.  Since Stoney's Rockin' Country is from 4-8pm, I say we meet at the Target Parking lot at 12:30pm.  Immediate departure from Target at 1:00 pm.  Target Store address is 15320 Summit Ave, Fontana, CA 92336.  My cell 310-420-1362

Hi Lee

Reply was above your post. 

There is a group leaving from Palm desert. Details forthcoming 

Edited by DG Shelby

You guys are so helpful and considerate; looking forward to meeting everyone at the 2018 Bash!!! 

Guest gt350sgm

@nascarbilly do you know of any groups driving together from N. CA to vegas ? I live in the east bay and wondering if any will caravan to LV.

54 minutes ago, Guest gt350sgm said:

@nascarbilly do you know of any groups driving together from N. CA to vegas ? I live in the east bay and wondering if any will caravan to LV.

There'll be a group of us heading from NorCal (either Casa de Fruita or the windmill at Pea Soup Andersen's in Santa Nella) to Palm Springs on the 7th, then joining the run from Palm Springs to Vegas from there on the 8th. I believe there's also a group heading directly from the Bay Area to Vegas on the 8th.

Howdy Guest gt350sgm and Bookwyrm,

My wife and I routinely travel to LVN via car so we have always stopped at the Holiday Inn and Suites in Bakersfield for our overnight stay.  That way the next day is only about 280 miles or 4 1/2 hours max away.  We usually leave Sacramento area at 9am heading South on 99 toward Bakersfield; for this Bash trip South, we will leave Sacramento on Wednesday AM, March 7th.   

Anyone who wants to hook up with us is welcome to come along.

16 minutes ago, nascarbilly said:

Howdy Guest gt350sgm and Bookwyrm,

My wife and I routinely travel to LVN via car so we have always stopped at the Holiday Inn and Suites in Bakersfield for our overnight stay.  That way the next day is only about 280 miles or 4 1/2 hours max away.  We usually leave Sacramento area at 9am heading South on 99 toward Bakersfield; for this Bash trip South, we will leave Sacramento on Wednesday AM, March 7th.   

Anyone who wants to hook up with us is welcome to come along.

You are welcome to join us in Palm Desert on the afternoon of the 7th if your schedule permits. I know there is a group coming from Nor Cal.

Howdy and many thx.  Unfortunately, you guys will be staying over 4 hours away from us in Bakersfield.

I am assuming that the Bash organizers will be issuing lanyards and ID's for all the attendees.  Are they listed by your real name or by your Team Shelby "blog name" or both? 

Lee, your idea of meeting along the 15 at the Target store north off the 210 is good.  However, I would suggest that we meet at 11:30 and leave at noon to ensure we have plenty of time to check in and get to the restaurant.  I understand we can register and do all the other things we need to do at the restaurant when we get there.  Given that you will be driving pretty close to my house in Sierra Madre when driving out to the 210, we may want to meet up sooner and then catch up with anyone else at the Target store off the 15 going north.  For clarification purposes to anyone reading this, we are talking about driving from the LA area over to LV on the 8th.

55 minutes ago, jonfullin said:

Lee, your idea of meeting along the 15 at the Target store north off the 210 is good.  However, I would suggest that we meet at 11:30 and leave at noon to ensure we have plenty of time to check in and get to the restaurant.  I understand we can register and do all the other things we need to do at the restaurant when we get there.  Given that you will be driving pretty close to my house in Sierra Madre when driving out to the 210, we may want to meet up sooner and then catch up with anyone else at the Target store off the 15 going north.  For clarification purposes to anyone reading this, we are talking about driving from the LA area over to LV on the 8th.

HI Jon-

The group of us that are staying in Palm Desert on Weds (I saw your name on the list) will be leaving from there and going to Lake Havasu for lunch on the way to Vegas. I do not think Lee is doing the Palm Desert thing...

Yes, I had planned on going to Palm Desert, however, something came up that will prevent me from leaving until the morning of the 8th.  I am sure you will have a great time staying in Palm Desert and on the subsequent drive up through Havasu to LV.  My best, be safe - Jon

7 hours ago, jonfullin said:

Yes, I had planned on going to Palm Desert, however, something came up that will prevent me from leaving until the morning of the 8th.  I am sure you will have a great time staying in Palm Desert and on the subsequent drive up through Havasu to LV.  My best, be safe - Jon

Safe travels and we will see you in Vegas!

Guest Reply to Leaving to LV

New plan is JOHN and I will be meeting earlier than my original idea.  I think we said 1130am from Sierra Madre area.  Anyone who would like to meet up with our departure can call me on my cell for our Thursday departure to LV

thanks

Lee. 310-420-1362

On 2/21/2018 at 9:41 AM, Guest gt350sgm said:

I'm leaving Thursday morning early from central valley. Can meet up at Santa Nella. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.