• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

North America President Raj Nair is leaving the company effective immediately, over allegations of inappropriate behavior. 

http://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Ford-ousts-top-exec-over-inappropriate-behavior-474758973.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ford-ousts-top-exec-over-211817193.html

Edited by tesgt350

46 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

Seriously?  Jocelyne Larocque, you should feel super lucky to be there and you do THIS? 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/usa-wins-hockey-gold-canadian-player-promptly-removes-silver-medal-presentation-081201056.html

I'm embarrassed! :nonono:

2 hours ago, 06H275 said:

I'm embarrassed! :nonono:

You're embarrassed? We have idiots that refuse to stand for our National Anthem during a football game!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Seriously?  Jocelyne Larocque, you should feel super lucky to be there and you do THIS? 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/usa-wins-hockey-gold-canadian-player-promptly-removes-silver-medal-presentation-081201056.html

Disrespect for the Olympics and her sport right there BUT what do you expect from a generation that feels entitled to everything...bottom line

they didn't play well enough to win gold it's that simple...so yeah this day and age nothing surprises me.

• Like 2

Super cool way to redo your Counter Tops......................

I laugh my A$$ off every time I watch this...........

This 14 Year Old can PLAY...................I love the look she give at the end..........it says:  "Nailed It".

Edited by tesgt350

I cant wait to try this.......

A lot of these are very cool..........

I want this..................

Very cool videos, thanks for posting them!  The woman with the beauty mask (LOL):lol: was pretty cool and my wife enjoyed it too!  And the young girl playing the guitar was absolutly "Awesome"   :clapping: and as we were listening to her playing I told my wife she reminded me of Jimi Hendrix who for his age was probaly the best guitar player alive at the time before he passed on! " Rest in peace Jimi" 

Talk at  Ya,  Later!

"MONGOOSE"

No wonder Harley-Davidson is having problems.................

"HD “expects to spend an incremental $25 million to $50 million per year” on EV infrastructure." and it only goes up to 50 Miles per Charge.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/harley-davidson-ev-debut-could-113001093.html

10 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

A lot of these are very cool..........

Wow cool stuff

21 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

I agree there is no place for disrespect in sports that includes walking over a countries flag , kneeling during an anthem, throwing your metal into the crowd.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

I saw that happen in the sports news, but haven't heard anybody comment on it.  I thought it was pretty disrespectful and should be called out.

12 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

This 14 Year Old can PLAY...................I love the look she give at the end..........it says:  "Nailed It".

Can I be her groupie after she turns 18.  Believe it or not, there's probably someone just as good in every school.  There was a guy in my class in high school that was at that level.  He was playing Free Bird note for note.  And my best friend was a drummer that could play anything.  We didn't have easy access to record video and no YouTube back then, or we woulda had vids up as well.

12 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

I cant wait to try this.......

Don't! Look at the reviews on Amazon...all 1's.

5 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Can I be her groupie after she turns 18.  Believe it or not, there's probably someone just as good in every school.  There was a guy in my class in high school that was at that level.  He was playing Free Bird note for note.  And my best friend was a drummer that could play anything.  We didn't have easy access to record video and no YouTube back then, or we woulda had vids up as well.

Yeah, I agree. Wish we had video's back then!

Does any one have Auto Insurance with AARP?

13 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

Does any one have Auto Insurance with AARP?

Prices are not competitive.  Get quotes from everyone.

Drilled and/or Slotted Brake Rotors......how do YOU place them on your Vehicle.  Both shown are for the Right Side as per the Roush Web Site.  The Drilled Rotor is what I call Sweeping if on the Right Side and the Slotted is what I call Digging if on the Right Side.  I always put mine on in the Sweeping pattern. 

s-l1600 b.jpg

s-l1600 a.jpg

Edited by tesgt350

3 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Drilled and/or Slotted Brake Rotors......how do YOU place them on your Vehicle.  Both shown are for the Right Side as per the Roush Web Site.  The Drilled Rotor is what I call Sweeping if on the Right Side and the Slotted is what I call Digging if on the Right Side.  I always put mine on in the Sweeping pattern. 

s-l1600 b.jpg

s-l1600 a.jpg

I don`t think it makes a difference on a straight vane rotor its when the vanes are  directional then they must go on the proper way as they  pump the air through them.

The secret is follow the manufacture direction & you should be okay.

1 hour ago, shelby001 said:

I don`t think it makes a difference on a straight vane rotor its when the vanes are  directional then they must go on the proper way as they  pump the air through them.

The secret is follow the manufacture direction & you should be okay.

The Slots are also used to Cool the Pads and help remove the Brake Dust.  If the Slots are Digging  like this Rotor, it moves the Brake Dust towards the Rotor Top Hat.  If they swept, the Dust would go towards the outer edge of the Rotor.

Look at the internal vanes not the slots. If the internal vanes are non directional then it doesn't matter which way  you put them on.  If the internal vanes are directional then it does matter. Read your install directions to be sure.

Edited by mhr1961

17 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

The Slots are also used to Cool the Pads and help remove the Brake Dust.  If the Slots are Digging  like this Rotor, it moves the Brake Dust towards the Rotor Top Hat.  If they swept, the Dust would go towards the outer edge of the Rotor.

All the slots do is help remove the brake pad  gases & dust from the rotor , drilled rotors do the same but  are prone to cracking depending on use. These rotors do not stop your car any shorter distance then solid rotors but they help to reduce brake fade. 

If you really want to freak out Germaphobes do this:  Ask them if they use Hand Sanitizing Gels to clean their hands, Most will say yes.  Then ask if they wash their Hands after using the Hand Sanitizer, Bet they say NO.  Then ask them about the Germ Carcasses left behind...... Oh yeah, all those Germ Carcasses and Germ Guts still on your Hands.............  Then sit back and watch them freak out.  :hysterical:

Last week I was with a friend having dinner and he use Sanitizer, so I did that to him,  He looked at me like I didn't know what I was talking about as we sat there............he got this weird look on his face like he was thinking hard about something for about 10 minutes, called me an A$$HOLE and got up to wash his hands.........:hysterical2:

Edited by tesgt350
  • Haha 2