• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

On 7/12/2018 at 11:03 AM, DrHawkeye said:

That story is completely bonkers.  Evil media is reporting stuff without having all the facts yet.  One part of the article says they were on the stretcher, another says they were attached to a diver, and then put on a stretcher in dry parts to be carried.  I don't think we'll ever get an accurate report of what happened.

:hysterical2: 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/elon-musk-apos-stick-submarine-162938880.html

• Haha 1

Hey Keefer, I totally agree with your opinion, and your right, it isn't fair to him, he offered to help and no body made him!  Now he has one built for any future emergencies.   P.S.   Hey Keefer, my wife is a vegetarian so she really likes the "Veggie Burger" at some of the local Restaurants that offer it. So far only Burger King and Culvers and also Tom's restaurant offer it.   She saw a article that  your local A&W restaurants in Canada, starting July 9th were going to market "Veggie Burgers"  at all your A&Ws through out Canada!  My wife hopes that they will start marketing them at our local A&Ws too!!!   LOL.    :lol:     "Go Figure"!!! :)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

5 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Keefer, I totally agree with your opinion, and your right, it isn't fair to him, he offered to help and no body made him!  Now he has one built for any future emergencies.   P.S.   Hey Keefer, my wife is a vegetarian so she really likes the "Veggie Burger" at some of the local Restaurants that offer it. So far only Burger King and Culvers and also Tom's restaurant offer it.   She saw a article that  your local A&W restaurants in Canada, starting July 9th were going to market "Veggie Burgers"  at all your A&Ws through out Canada!  My wife hopes that they will start marketing them at our local A&Ws too!!!   LOL.    :lol:     "Go Figure"!!! :)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Yes Goose I'm sure it'll come in handy somewhere...…..Well I never eat at any fast food place so never been to our local A&W

since the late 70's...guess I'm sorta outta touch huh?...:hysterical: …..BUT if they put out a healthy veggie burger sound good to me!!

• Like 1

Hey Keefer, It sounds like your quite the health nut in what you eat, and that's cool!   I guess a lot more of us should eat healther because society is becoming more obese and all the burger joints are pushing bigger and bigger unhealthy burgers!   So, I guess the wife will have to wait and see if our local A&W will offer "Veggie Burgers" on their menu!:)

P.S.  Hey Keefer, I know you and your wife like to help out stray and feral cats and so do we, so I thought you might enjoy :the Cat Daddy,my wife follows him on Face Book, he's in Las Vegas, Nev.   This guy is absolutely amazing in what he does for all the strays and homeless cats that live there, and especially when it's super hot there.   :extinguish:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"   :peelout:

10 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Keefer, It sounds like your quite the health nut in what you eat, and that's cool!   I guess a lot more of us should eat healther because society is becoming more obese and all the burger joints are pushing bigger and bigger unhealthy burgers!   So, I guess the wife will have to wait and see if our local A&W will offer "Veggie Burgers" on their menu!:)

P.S.  Hey Keefer, I know you and your wife like to help out stray and feral cats and so do we, so I thought you might enjoy :the Cat Daddy,my wife follows him on Face Book, he's in Las Vegas, Nev.   This guy is absolutely amazing in what he does for all the strays and homeless cats that live there, and especially when it's super hot there.   :extinguish:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"   :peelout:

Yepper Goose always did eat and play healthy since I was a young grass hopper...I eat a lot but not fast food or anything out of a box!!...I only

eat out of restaurants when I travel and even then I chose as good as possible.....:read: 

Yes Goose Pitch and I have 3 cats in the home that we saved and I have a shed out our back property that has been insulated that

strays can take refuge in and we feed them twice a day...right now we've got 8 out there and have them all fixed so no kittens and they

can come and go when they please...……….YES I heard about this guy Goose kudos to him for doing what he does.....AND kudos to

you guys for doing that also Goose you've got a big heart....problem with some people they think cats or dogs don't have feelings which

blows my mind......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

Yepper Goose always did eat and play healthy since I was a young grass hopper...I eat a lot but not fast food or anything out of a box!!...I only

eat out of restaurants when I travel and even then I chose as good as possible.....:read: 

Yes Goose Pitch and I have 3 cats in the home that we saved and I have a shed out our back property that has been insulated that

strays can take refuge in and we feed them twice a day...right now we've got 8 out there and have them all fixed so no kittens and they

can come and go when they please...……….YES I heard about this guy Goose kudos to him for doing what he does.....AND kudos to

you guys for doing that also Goose you've got a big heart....problem with some people they think cats or dogs don't have feelings which

blows my mind......

Nothing could be further from the truth...... animals CLEARLY  have feelings!! :thumbsup: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BIKEBOY said:

Nothing could be further from the truth...... animals CLEARLY  have feelings!! :thumbsup: 

Yes they do BB but some don't see it that way it seems....just look at Coot's owner...boy that's one lucky dude and

I'll go no further with that but I think you know what I mean bud.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

Yes I do buddy! 

New Keith...... :rockon: 

Ahhhh... new Keith here yes.....Same ole Keith in the wild!!!!!!!!!...………:hysterical2:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Ahhhh... new Keith here yes.....Same ole Keith in the wild!!!!!!!!!...………:hysterical2:

:sneaking: 

• Like 1

Hey guys,  there's a lot of crazy and cold hearted people out that are mean to animals and they don't deserve to own any!  :angry22:      I really hate hearing about animal cruelty and seeing all those sad animal commercials on the tube!   Sometimes I like animals better than people. :censored:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"            :peelout:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

Hey guys,  there's a lot of crazy and cold hearted people out that are mean to animals and they don't deserve to own any!  :angry22:      I really hate hearing about animal cruelty and seeing all those sad animal commercials on the tube!   Sometimes I like animals better than people. :censored:

Later!

So did you type that animal cruelty rant between bites of a hamburger or a veggie burger?.........

Edited by mhr1961
  • Like 1

First of all,  I don't rant, I "Rave"!  Second of all, I'm not talking about farm animals.  And yes, I will eat either a hamburger or veggie burger because they both can be good, so now that your survey is answered you can go back to your cross word puzzle!!!!   LOL  :hysterical2::yup:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"       :peelout:

4 hours ago, Mongoose said:

First of all,  I don't rant, I "Rave"!  Second of all, I'm not talking about farm animals.  And yes, I will eat either a hamburger or veggie burger because they both can be good, so now that your survey is answered you can go back to your cross word puzzle!!!!   LOL  :hysterical2::yup:

Later!

It would take a LOT of Bacon to make a Veggie Burger taste good for me............................:whistling:

bacon-1024x754.jpg

Edited by tesgt350
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Later!

:hysterical2:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Later!

Had a guy move in our community that abused his dog....long story short he don't live here anymore...Oh and the dog he abused I ended up with him

and had him for about two years till he died from a brain tumor according to the vet was brought on by his beatings and was also blind in one eye because

of his beatings also...like you Goose people that are cruel to animals anger me to no end.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Had a guy move in our community that abused his dog....long story short he don't live here anymore...Oh and the dog he abused I ended up with him

and had him for about two years till he died from a brain tumor according to the vet was brought on by his beatings and was also blind in one eye because

of his beatings also...like you Goose people that are cruel to animals anger me to no end.

That guy got off a lot luckier than if I had known about it.  I might have had to fight the ex to get to him first tho.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, svtkeith said:

YES, People who are Cruel to Animals are the ones to watch out for and avoid when it comes to Relationships.

• Like 1

yes, please stop this insanity......

5 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

That guy got off a lot luckier than if I had known about it.  I might have had to fight the ex to get to him first tho.

I'll let you read between the lines what did happen to him Doc......

• Like 2

9 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

It would take a LOT of Bacon to make a Veggie Burger taste good for me............................:whistling:

bacon-1024x754.jpg

Eating a greasy pile of bacon like that would probably give you a massive "Heart Attack"!    So I vote for the "Veggie Burger" for a heather alternative.  P.S. I do eat different types of burgers occasionally with different kinds of toppings, including bacon!!  :thumbsup:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"      :peelout:

Hey guys,    I too have absolutely no use for some one hurting a poor animal.  I really wouldn't want to see what I would do to someone hurting a defense-less animal, but I do know that it wouldn't be pretty!!:yup:    :slapfight:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"         :peelout:

18 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Eating a greasy pile of bacon like that would probably give you a massive "Heart Attack"!    So I vote for the "Veggie Burger" for a heather alternative.  P.S. I do eat different types of burgers occasionally with different kinds of toppings, including bacon!!  :thumbsup:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"      :peelout:

I don't see any grease in that wonderful pile of bacon.  And don't let the media and Big Pharma confuse you to think that cholesterol is the baddie, cuz it ain't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

I don't see any grease in that wonderful pile of bacon.  And don't let the media and Big Pharma confuse you to think that cholesterol is the baddie, cuz it ain't.

White sugar is and always was the culprit...BUT in the 70's they made everyone believe fat 

/cholesterol was the big killer....funny thing is they made everything low fat back then and replaced it for taste with sugars and fake sugars

and wa-la a generation after there was more heart disease and diabetes and allergies than ever before.

• Like 2

Hey Keefer, You are exactly right and you hit the nail on the head with "Sugar" being the big "Culprit"!!!! :yup:    My oldest daughter is a professional , registered, Dietician in the Sacramento area and she's been saying for a long time that "Sugar" is a huge benefactor in promoting alot of problems that people have with their health!!!   But in reality, "Sugar" is in the makeup of so many different products that are very popular and make alot of money for a number of "Big Companies"!!    So, with that said, the obvious point here is , there's not alot of promoting of the negative and bad effects of "Sugar"  on our bodies that promote bad health by these "Big Companies"!!!!!   :extinguish:       (IMO)    It's as simple as this:   It's always comes down to the making of the "Almighty Dollar", this is job, No.1!!    (The Dollar Rules) $$$$$$.       P.S.  Same thing applies to all those Cigarette Companies, "Cancer Sticks".  :(

Later!

"MONGOOSE"      :peelout: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Keefer, You are exactly right and you hit the nail on the head with "Sugar" being the big "Culprit"!!!! :yup:    My oldest daughter is a professional , registered, Dietician in the Sacramento area and she's been saying for a long time that "Sugar" is a huge benefactor in promoting alot of problems that people have with their health!!!   But in reality, "Sugar" is in the makeup of so many different products that are very popular and make alot of money for a number of "Big Companies"!!    So, with that said, the obvious point here is , there's not alot of promoting of the negative and bad effects of "Sugar"  on our bodies that promote bad health by these "Big Companies"!!!!!   :extinguish:       (IMO)    It's as simple as this:   It's always comes down to the making of the "Almighty Dollar", this is job, No.1!!    (The Dollar Rules) $$$$$$.       P.S.  Same thing applies to all those Cigarette Companies, "Cancer Sticks".  :(

Later!

I agree Goose the all mighty buck is the key.....exactly there's no promoting the bad side of sugar but people have known this for many years

don't know if you've ever heard of a guy by the name of Jack Lelane?...he passed away some time ago in his 90's but he was sort of a health

guru and used to do feats of strength...he was saying sugar was a poison way back in the 50's and how his life had changed when he stopped

eating the stuff...the research is out there but they don't seem to like you say make the mass population aware of this.

• Like 2

Hey Keefer,  I do remember the Jack Leland exercise Guru.   If I remember it right, he used to have a exercise show that was broadcast on the boob tube, and sometimes he would have his wife on with him!    He was a very cool, fit, and muscular older gentlemen with a really down to earth personality.  :) :salute:

Later!

3 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Keefer,  I do remember the Jack Leland exercise Guru.   If I remember it right, he used to have a exercise show that was broadcast on the boob tube, and sometimes he would have his wife on with him!    He was a very cool, fit, and muscular older gentlemen with a really down to earth personality.  :) :salute:

Later!

Yup that would be him Goose.....:thumbsup:    ..well he was warning people about white sugar like I say since the 50's.

• Like 1