Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Staff

      ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

          Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Team Shelby Calendar, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate, Lapel Pin and 4 pack of pulpboard coasters -  the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles (present current member card for discount)   Driving Experiences   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events   Insider information from Shelby American   Affiliate Partner Discounts   Updated November 28, 2018. Team Shelby Club 2019 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2019, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.  
    • ForumAdmin

      Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

      If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

:sing_rain:

 

:violin:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:sunny: ………..:hysterical2:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

geez , this thread is starting to be like a room full of 12 year olds with all the emojis and emoticons...................

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mhr1961 said:

geez , this thread is starting to be like a room full of 12 year olds with all the emojis and emoticons...................

 

:violin:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mhr1961 said:

geez , this thread is starting to be like a room full of 12 year olds with all the emojis and emoticons...................

Were here to party hardy, have fun and show our "Emojis and emoticons"!!  So, quit being  an "Old Fart" and join in the "Fun".  :thumbsup:  P.S. ( We are as young as we feel)!  :cool:  But, sometimes the mirror plays tricks on us!!  LOL  :lol:  

Later Gator!

"MONGOOSE"     :peelout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mhr1961 said:

geez , this thread is starting to be like a room full of 12 year olds with all the emojis and emoticons...................

Sometimes you have to make it simple for the simple people.........:hysterical2:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Sometimes you have to make it simple for the simple people.........:hysterical2:

Cool but simple!   :cool:  " You said it all in a nut shell"   :yup::hysterical:

Later!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2018 at 1:39 AM, Mongoose said:

Were here to party hardy, have fun and show our "Emojis and emoticons"!!  So, quit being  an "Old Fart" and join in the "Fun".  :thumbsup:  P.S. ( We are as young as we feel)!  :cool:  But, sometimes the mirror plays tricks on us!!  LOL  :lol:  

Later Gator!

"MONGOOSE"     :peelout:

For me, I'm only as old as who I feel. :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Cool but simple!   :cool:  " You said it all in a nut shell"   :yup::hysterical:

Later!

Why is he talking in nut shells?  That's seems like a weird place to talk.  Not much room there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

Why is he talking in nut shells?  That's seems like a weird place to talk.  Not much room there.

 

Well they did it on Gilligan's Island...…………….:hysterical:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, svtkeith said:

 

Well they did it on Gilligan's Island...…………….:hysterical:

Well said Keefer, you got the drift of it!   :clapping:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"     :peelout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

 

No 4 cyl will last in any full sized truck if you work with it period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, svtkeith said:

 

Well they did it on Gilligan's Island...…………….:hysterical:

But they were coconuts, those are much bigger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

But they were coconuts, those are much bigger.

 

:doh:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nuts are Nuts, size doesn't mater!!!   LOL   :hysterical2:   :hysterical:  :whistling:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"        :peelout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

Nuts are Nuts, size doesn't mater!!!   LOL   :hysterical2:   :hysterical:  :whistling:

Later!

"MONGOOSE"        :peelout:

Tell THAT to the Men (and some women) standing Hip Deep in Snow 6 Months out of the Year................:whistling:

 

:hysterical2:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2018 at 1:47 PM, tesgt350 said:

Tell THAT to the Men (and some women) standing Hip Deep in Snow 6 Months out of the Year................:whistling:

 

:hysterical2:

I'm gonna tell them to get their asses out of the snow and inside where it's warm, cuz standing out there for 6 months is just weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

I'm gonna tell them to get their asses out of the snow and inside where it's warm, cuz standing out there for 6 months is just weird.

They're  Canadian........ :hysterical2:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

They're  Canadian........ :hysterical2:

 

 

Can A Duh.....that little village over there...…………:hysterical:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I here there's some real big car collectors that live over there in that little village.  LOL  :hysterical:     

Later!

"MONGOOSE"     :peelout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mongoose said:

I here there's some real big car collectors that live over there in that little village.  LOL  :hysterical:     

Later!

"MONGOOSE"     :peelout:

 

Yup!!!...…….:peelout:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

More Information on the Ford Focus Pick Up.

 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ford-focus-based-pickup-rumor-234808646.html

OMG!!!!!!……...and that's all I got to say about that...……..:nonono: ……...I want to hear more about that 7.0 liter (428cui) for the Raptor and the F-150 Limited.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would someone be gullible enough to send money to someone without ever seeing what they buying?  The same scam exists for animals, as the first 3 people I contacted, who supposedly had puppies, all expected me to send them money, and then they would ship the puppy.  Nope, not happening.  And that's cruel to do to a puppy anyway.  these people need to be sent to prison with word out to the prisoners that they're child molesters.  They'll fix 'em up right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, DrHawkeye said:

Why would someone be gullible enough to send money to someone without ever seeing what they buying?  The same scam exists for animals, as the first 3 people I contacted, who supposedly had puppies, all expected me to send them money, and then they would ship the puppy.  Nope, not happening.  And that's cruel to do to a puppy anyway.  these people need to be sent to prison with word out to the prisoners that they're child molesters.  They'll fix 'em up right.

 

Agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

Not necessarily. He was arrested before down in Daytona , "allegedly" plastered and driving on the sidewalk and got out of it……

This new incident will be “spun” as him being the victim of being born with the “addiction” gene, blah, blah, blah. Money will be spent on PR, rehab, then some more PR that he has “learned his lesson”, some public service and other crap that the media loves to spew ,and in a few months he will be doing the proper thing that the smart addicts do………..he will back in his office laughing while using his rolled up citation to snort oxycodone out of some NASCAR groupy’s navel…….

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×