• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

On 8/31/2018 at 2:46 PM, svtkeith said:

Yeah true that Doc …..looking back I should have kept my 07 or bought a 14 when I had the chance...Oh well!! onward to the 7th gen to see if I like that

OR maybe they will change that front end on the 2020 GT500 to my liking...we'll see!!

Nothing stopping you from getting a '14 now, I think there might be a few still around.

1 hour ago, DrHawkeye said:

Nothing stopping you from getting a '14 now, I think there might be a few still around.

I tried Doc but it tough to get the colour you want plus it has to be ultra low mileage…..some people selling them in Canada are insane with what they are asking

for them.....one in particular with 15k miles is asking 10k more than he paid for it new in 14....I could have bought a 14 new for 66k and this guys is asking

75k...No WAY!!!!!

1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

I tried Doc but it tough to get the colour you want plus it has to be ultra low mileage…..some people selling them in Canada are insane with what they are asking

for them.....one in particular with 15k miles is asking 10k more than he paid for it new in 14....I could have bought a 14 new for 66k and this guys is asking

75k...No WAY!!!!!

Go to https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/forsale-p6_a6078029?sourceContext=cargurusTM&query=www.cargurus.com&matchType=p&msnKeywordId=30774163125&msnAdId=6145841286   and go to FORD, Shelby GT 500, All US, once there, slide the Mileage Bar to 10,000 and you will get 3 Pages of cool Shelby's, just about all colors in both Coupes & Convertible.  many in the high $40's Low $50's.

4 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

Go to https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/forsale-p6_a6078029?sourceContext=cargurusTM&query=www.cargurus.com&matchType=p&msnKeywordId=30774163125&msnAdId=6145841286   and go to FORD, Shelby GT 500, All US, once there, slide the Mileage Bar to 10,000 and you will get 3 Pages of cool Shelby's, just about all colors in both Coupes & Convertible.  many in the high $40's Low $50's.

Thanks Tes but got no ZIP code I'm in Canada remember....another thing is buying a car in the US and taking it to Canada is a complicated process

not to mention costly...not only that but you got to remember the exchange rate.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, svtkeith said:

75k...No WAY!!!!!

Just keep looking, time is on your side.

2 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

Just keep looking, time is on your side.

I am Doc.....just waiting to see what the 2020 GT500 looks like and if I like it I'll no doubt be getting one....was looking at Hellcats and 13-14 GT500's

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, 66GT350PS said:

Here it is at 740 HP.  We now wait for the performance and price numbers. Available from dealers in a year.  Next will be the super version from Gary and the crew at the SA shop.

https://speedtwitch.com/2020-shelby-gt500-leaked-ahead-of-debut/

I don't think you should put much stock in that site or consider it "news". The article you reference was posted back in June of this year. There is also an associated facebook site for "speedtwitch" with the same info. There are a couple of posts per year on the facebook page and the site only  gets maybe a dozen likes or shares. By those analytics this could very well be 12 year old kid working on his homework for digital art class............

Edited by mhr1961

Thanks for the tip.  This was added as a release on Set. 4 about the 2020 GT500 will only have a 10 speed auto due to hp and torque ratings.  Just passing on the messages.

https://speedtwitch.com/2020-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-will-not-have-a-manual-transmission-option/

:cool:

1 hour ago, 66GT350PS said:

Thanks for the tip.  This was added as a release on Set. 4 about the 2020 GT500 will only have a 10 speed auto due to hp and torque ratings.  Just passing on the messages.

https://speedtwitch.com/2020-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-will-not-have-a-manual-transmission-option/

:cool:

If that is anything close to what the front will look like I would say it will effect sales ., that gaping hole  in the front is UGLY.

35 minutes ago, shelby001 said:

If that is anything close to what the front will look like I would say it will effect sales ., that gaping hole  in the front is UGLY.

That looks like that thing that Arnold fought in the movie Predator....

Just a few of the Cars I owned and Customized.  This is my 1970 "R" Code Mach 1

DSCN9837a.jpg

The two 1969 "R" Code Mach 1 Projects and my 1970 Mach 1 that used to be Blue and I painted it Red White & Blue and called it "Ol'e Glory".

DSCN9838a.jpg

41 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

The two 1969 "R" Code Mach 1 Projects and my 1970 Mach 1 that used to be Blue and I painted it Red White & Blue and called it "Ol'e Glory".

DSCN9838a.jpg

Thanks for posting these pics Tes…..the picture on the bottom left the paint job makes it look like an AMX...…:drop:

4 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Thanks for posting these pics Tes…..the picture on the bottom left the paint job makes it look like an AMX...…:drop:

Believe it or not, I painted it right there where it is parked, That Photo was taken right after I untaped it.  It was one of the shiniest Paint Jobs I ever done.  I sold it to a guy who was going to by my Black with White Interior 1970 Fastback until he saw this Mach 1.  At that Time I had the 1970 "R" Code Mach 1, Ol'e Glory Mach 1, another Blue Mach 1 and the Black Fast Back.

Back in the Day (mid 80's) there was a small group of us that hung out working on each others Cars and hanging out Friday & Saturday Nights Cruising and Street Racing, 5 of us had 1970 Mach 1, and one had a 1969 Mach 1.  We always helped each other out.  The first Photo of the Blue 1970 "R" Code on the Blocks, that is the 4 Speed Trans on the ground under it.  One of the member in our Group blew his Clutch racing Friday Night and had a high dollar race on Saturday so, I loaned him My Clutch because My Mach 1 had the only Big Spline Trans.  I had to drive Ol'e Glory that Night.  That is at the Shop I had before I move to the other Shop in the other Photo's and yes, all those Mustangs in the background were mine.  I miss those days.

8 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Back in the Day (mid 80's) there was a small group of us that hung out working on each others Cars and hanging out Friday & Saturday Nights Cruising and Street Racing, 5 of us had 1970 Mach 1, and one had a 1969 Mach 1.  We always helped each other out.  The first Photo of the Blue 1970 "R" Code on the Blocks, that is the 4 Speed Trans on the ground under it.  One of the member in our Group blew his Clutch racing Friday Night and had a high dollar race on Saturday so, I loaned him My Clutch because My Mach 1 had the only Big Spline Trans.  I had to drive Ol'e Glory that Night.  That is at the Shop I had before I move to the other Shop in the other Photo's and yes, all those Mustangs in the background were mine.  I miss those days.

Can't beat that...Fun..Friends and Cars!!………..:peelout:

For those of you who own Web Sites, go to your Site and Right Click on it, scroll down to the "View Source" Link and click on it.  Scroll the Page and see if you have been hacked.  I have about 8 Web Sites and each site has many Pages and it seems every Site & page has been hacked.  Some one placed their own links for Sports Products like Nike, Adidas, Jordan Retro 11, and more on each Page.  The strange thing is, the Links are not live on the Pages but the Show up in the "View Source".  When I get home I will be checking my FTP Program to see if they show up there so I can remove them.  The last time I noticed this, the Links were live but not seen and they did not show up in my FTP and I had to create all new Pages.

Edited by tesgt350

On 9/23/2018 at 4:48 PM, tesgt350 said:

DSCN9838a.jpg

:thumbsup:

OK, which one of you Alcoholics bought this...................................

A bottle of 'The Holy Grail of Whisky' sold for a record $1.1 million

Julia La Roche 3 hours ago

Holy crap!!!!….I wouldn't pay 10cents for that let alone 1.1 mil...:doh:

Well,.........that's probably because you aren't an ultra high net worth individual. Why did he buy it? The answer is simple......because he can. A million bucks to a billionaire is chump change. Besides, if it goes up at the reported average of 3.7% per year for such a "passion investment" as described in the article, then it is sitting on that billionaire's shelf making him about $37k per year just sitting there. If he keeps it 3 years and sells it then he can go pay cash for a brand new Supersnake.

2 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Holy crap!!!!….I wouldn't pay 10cents for that let alone 1.1 mil...:doh:

I would love to sample it.:drool:

3 hours ago, mhr1961 said:

Well,.........that's probably because you aren't an ultra high net worth individual. Why did he buy it? The answer is simple......because he can. A million bucks to a billionaire is chump change. Besides, if it goes up at the reported average of 3.7% per year for such a "passion investment" as described in the article, then it is sitting on that billionaire's shelf making him about $37k per year just sitting there. If he keeps it 3 years and sells it then he can go pay cash for a brand new Supersnake.

WRONG!!!!!!!...……. it's because I drink "zero" alcohol...So yeah even if I was worth billions I still wouldn't pay 10 cents for any whisky or any other alcohol so

there's your answer Webster!!!

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎27 at 10:46 AM, tesgt350 said:

If you really want to freak out Germaphobes do this:  Ask them if they use Hand Sanitizing Gels to clean their hands, Most will say yes.  Then ask if they wash their Hands after using the Hand Sanitizer, Bet they say NO.  Then ask them about the Germ Carcasses left behind...... Oh yeah, all those Germ Carcasses and Germ Guts still on your Hands.............  Then sit back and watch them freak out.  :hysterical:

Last week I was with a friend having dinner and he use Sanitizer, so I did that to him,  He looked at me like I didn't know what I was talking about as we sat there............he got this weird look on his face like he was thinking hard about something for about 10 minutes, called me an A$$HOLE and got up to wash his hands......…:hysterical2:

:hysterical:

Edited by mhr1961

1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

WRONG!!!!!!!...……. it's because I drink "zero" alcohol...So yeah even if I was worth billions I still wouldn't pay 10 cents for any whisky or any other alcohol so

there's your answer Webster!!!

whatever dude, relax.........its not just a whiskey, you don't have to drink it, its an investment........you know, like a car you don't drive and just keep as a garage queen ........have a nice day.

Edited by mhr1961

49 minutes ago, mhr1961 said:

whatever dude, relax.........its not just a whiskey, you don't have to drink it, its an investment........you know, like a car you don't drive and just keep as a garage queen ........have a nice day.

You think I'm not relaxed?....you'd be wrong AGAIN!!!!….:hysterical:…..You have a nice day also Webster!!…..

• Haha 1