tesgt350

David's NEWS ROOM

Ever hear of Office Depot? Office Max?........Anybody can  go to Office Depot online and drag and drop their own hi resolution photos in to a simple canned program and they will print a very nice 8-1/2” x11” ,100 lb Gloss Paper, Spiral Bound Custom 14 month Wall Calender of their own for only $9.99. It only takes a minute or two to make one and then you click “add to cart” and pay.  Then you can pick it up locally within a day or have it delivered to you within a day or two and have the exact Calender you want.   Is there a good reason we should send you a picture, have no idea of the quality, have no idea of what is going to be on it, wait god knows how long for it to even have a possibility of happening, and then pay you 3 times as much?

Edited by mhr1961

13 minutes ago, mhr1961 said:

Ever hear of Office Depot? Office Max?........Anybody can  go to Office Depot online and drag and drop their own hi resolution photos in to a simple canned program and they will print a very nice 8-1/2” x11” ,100 lb Gloss Paper, Spiral Bound Custom 14 month Wall Calender of their own for only $9.99. It only takes a minute or two to make one and then you click “add to cart” and pay.  Then you can pick it up locally within a day or have it delivered to you within a day or two and have the exact Calender they want.   Is there a good reason we should send you a picture, have no idea of the quality, have no idea of what is going to be on it, wait god know how long for it to even have a possibility of happening, and then pay you 3 times as much?

Ha, now he knows where to get them made :)

1 hour ago, twobjshelbys said:

Ha, now he knows where to get them made :)

I'm here to help.........:)

10 hours ago, mhr1961 said:

Ever hear of Office Depot? Office Max?........Anybody can  go to Office Depot online and drag and drop their own hi resolution photos in to a simple canned program and they will print a very nice 8-1/2” x11” ,100 lb Gloss Paper, Spiral Bound Custom 14 month Wall Calender of their own for only $9.99. It only takes a minute or two to make one and then you click “add to cart” and pay.  Then you can pick it up locally within a day or have it delivered to you within a day or two and have the exact Calender you want.   Is there a good reason we should send you a picture, have no idea of the quality, have no idea of what is going to be on it, wait god knows how long for it to even have a possibility of happening, and then pay you 3 times as much?

Well, you  don't have to send me a Photo, and I am ok with that.

13 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Well, you  don't have to send me a Photo, and I am ok with that.

Exactly  

<>

Edited by tesgt350

I post a special Event that I was going to do and had to cancel it so I Edited it.

On ‎2019‎-‎03‎-‎05 at 3:01 PM, tesgt350 said:

I post a special Event that I was going to do and had to cancel it so I Edited it.

:thumbsup: