Jump to content
tesgt350

David's NEWS ROOM

Recommended Posts

Ever hear of Office Depot? Office Max?........Anybody can  go to Office Depot online and drag and drop their own hi resolution photos in to a simple canned program and they will print a very nice 8-1/2” x11” ,100 lb Gloss Paper, Spiral Bound Custom 14 month Wall Calender of their own for only $9.99. It only takes a minute or two to make one and then you click “add to cart” and pay.  Then you can pick it up locally within a day or have it delivered to you within a day or two and have the exact Calender you want.   Is there a good reason we should send you a picture, have no idea of the quality, have no idea of what is going to be on it, wait god knows how long for it to even have a possibility of happening, and then pay you 3 times as much?

Edited by mhr1961

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, mhr1961 said:

Ever hear of Office Depot? Office Max?........Anybody can  go to Office Depot online and drag and drop their own hi resolution photos in to a simple canned program and they will print a very nice 8-1/2” x11” ,100 lb Gloss Paper, Spiral Bound Custom 14 month Wall Calender of their own for only $9.99. It only takes a minute or two to make one and then you click “add to cart” and pay.  Then you can pick it up locally within a day or have it delivered to you within a day or two and have the exact Calender they want.   Is there a good reason we should send you a picture, have no idea of the quality, have no idea of what is going to be on it, wait god know how long for it to even have a possibility of happening, and then pay you 3 times as much?

Ha, now he knows where to get them made :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, twobjshelbys said:

Ha, now he knows where to get them made :)

 

I'm here to help.........:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mhr1961 said:

Ever hear of Office Depot? Office Max?........Anybody can  go to Office Depot online and drag and drop their own hi resolution photos in to a simple canned program and they will print a very nice 8-1/2” x11” ,100 lb Gloss Paper, Spiral Bound Custom 14 month Wall Calender of their own for only $9.99. It only takes a minute or two to make one and then you click “add to cart” and pay.  Then you can pick it up locally within a day or have it delivered to you within a day or two and have the exact Calender you want.   Is there a good reason we should send you a picture, have no idea of the quality, have no idea of what is going to be on it, wait god knows how long for it to even have a possibility of happening, and then pay you 3 times as much?

Well, you  don't have to send me a Photo, and I am ok with that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Well, you  don't have to send me a Photo, and I am ok with that.

 

Exactly  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

<>

Edited by tesgt350

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I post a special Event that I was going to do and had to cancel it so I Edited it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2019‎-‎03‎-‎05 at 3:01 PM, tesgt350 said:

I post a special Event that I was going to do and had to cancel it so I Edited it.

 

:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...