Jump to content
tesgt350

David's NEWS ROOM

Recommended Posts

Thanks for the concern.  Luckily, no affect other than some occasional vog way over here in Honolulu on the island of Oahu.  Meanwhile, getting the 66 GT350 prepped for a coming out showing at a car show on Sunday after a five year full restoration.  Not done totally concourse correct as some  changes made for safety and reliability.  Still a very mean and loud ride.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎18 at 4:32 PM, tesgt350 said:

Father of the Ford GT, Raj Nair, was ousted and is NOW President of Multimatic Motorsports in Ontario Canada.

 

https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/a20734548/raj-nair-ford-multimatic/

 

 

Wouldn't he still be at Ford?............:headscratch:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

 

 

Wouldn't he still be at Ford?............:headscratch:

Multimatic is an independent company from Ford.  They manufacture much more than Ford vehicles (either in whole or in part), e.g., Aston Martin.  It looks like Raj is president of Multimatic Motorsports, which is the racing division that not only manufactures racing cars but also sponsors driving teams.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn’t he (quietly) “dismissed” for sexual misconduct? :headscratch: 

If so, I’m shocked MM hired him on. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

Wasn’t he (quietly) “dismissed” for sexual misconduct? :headscratch: 

If so, I’m shocked MM hired him on. 

Maybe he will get the Ford GT manufacturing on track.  They haven't even produced the 300 needed for homologation yet, let alone approached 250 per yer production promised. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, twobjshelbys said:

Multimatic is an independent company from Ford.  They manufacture much more than Ford vehicles (either in whole or in part), e.g., Aston Martin.  It looks like Raj is president of Multimatic Motorsports, which is the racing division that not only manufactures racing cars but also sponsors driving teams.

 

Gotcha thanks!!............:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, twobjshelbys said:

Maybe he will get the Ford GT manufacturing on track.  They haven't even produced the 300 needed for homologation yet, let alone approached 250 per yer production promised. 

Damn Tony, I hadn’t heard that. What an embarrassment. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

David, you done any digging on the electric conversion on the light blue E-type that Harry and Meghan drove away from the weddin' chapel??? :lurk:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

10 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

David, you done any digging on the electric conversion on the light blue E-type that Harry and Meghan drove away from the weddin' chapel??? :lurk:

No, but it is a beautiful Car.  Do you still have the Red, Black & White Saleen?  If so, I have several Photos of it with Naked Ladies posing with it I could email to you.  Did I ever send you Photos of it sitting in the Hotel Lobby at the Mustang 50th Banquet in NC?

Edited by tesgt350

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

 

No, but it is a beautiful Car.  Do you still have the Red, Black & White Saleen?  If so, I have several Photos of it with Naked Ladies posing with it I could email to you.  Did I ever send you Photos of it sitting in the Hotel Lobby at the Mustang 50th Banquet in NC?

:redcard:  :stop:

 

NOOOO!! Please don't....that is not my car anyway, it's cmcmotorworks car. I posted those pics you apparently saw, for him. :salute:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Business Idea for some one.......................... Hawaii will be needing someone to remove a Lot of Lave once everything cools down.  Start a Company called Lava Removal, Inc.  Tell Hawaii that you will bust up and remove the Lava for a certain amount of Money, load it all up on Barges and bring it to the Main Land, Bag it up and sell it to Lawn & Garden Stores and/or direct to consumers.  Make money at both ends.  People and Businesses use Lava Rocks in Flowerbeds and Landscaping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have noticed that I have not seen Steve Post in a long time, is he still around or has he gone the way of Jer, Robert and Sharon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, ViperNC said:

That's great but, I find it odd that they only 125,809 Mustangs in 146 countries in 2017 when back in the day they would sell 2 or 3 times that number in one year JUST in the US.  I'm guessing, Price has a lot to do with the Sells of Vehicles now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Mustang has new Graphics.............. I designed them and installed them a couple Days ago.

IMAG0710 a.jpg

IMAG0704 a.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 9:11 AM, tesgt350 said:

New Business Idea for some one.......................... Hawaii will be needing someone to remove a Lot of Lave once everything cools down.  Start a Company called Lava Removal, Inc.  Tell Hawaii that you will bust up and remove the Lava for a certain amount of Money, load it all up on Barges and bring it to the Main Land, Bag it up and sell it to Lawn & Garden Stores and/or direct to consumers.  Make money at both ends.  People and Businesses use Lava Rocks in Flowerbeds and Landscaping.

Lava Rock is already mined in the USA. . Cheap lava rock is also already imported from Mexico as well. The cost to load, barge and unload would probably make such a venture unprofitable. On top of that you probably would not get cooperation from local government because culturally Hawaiians consider removing soil from their islands bad luck.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They use it in Flagstaff Az. on the roads in lieu of salt, for snowfall. 

Apparently there was a volcanic “event” up there at one time. The place they mine it up there is called “Cinder Mountain”. 

Cant they just keep it there on the big Island for when it snows??? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:hide: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2018 at 5:55 AM, tesgt350 said:

MORE

IMAG0707a.jpg

IMAG0706 a.jpg

IMAG0712 a.jpg

IMAG0713 a.jpg

IMAG0689 a.jpg

IMAG0718 a.jpg

Where did you come up with the little pillars for the center of your ‘R’ spoiler, David? 

Did that eliminate the flutter? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Where did you come up with the little pillars for the center of your ‘R’ spoiler, David? 

Did that eliminate the flutter? 

I had them custom made (Water Jetted) YES, it stopped the Flutter.  I used just 1 at first but with this Graphics Kit I chose to use 2 for looks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

I had them custom made (Water Jetted) YES, it stopped the Flutter.  I used just 1 at first but with this Graphics Kit I chose to use 2 for looks.

ExcellAnt! They look good on there too bud. 

Stripes are curious..... what’s the theme for? An upcoming cruise benefit perhaps? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 6:00 PM, BIKEBOY said:

ExcellAnt! They look good on there too bud. 

Stripes are curious..... what’s the theme for? An upcoming cruise benefit perhaps? 

I was surfing Photos on the Net and for some reason I wanted to see what other WWII fighter Planes were used other than the P-51 because I had this vision to do a Tribute Package.  I found a P-47 that had the same Colors as what I used on my Car.  The design I came up with took a few days of tweeking.  It turned out nice so I decided to sell the Package to owners of 2015 to Present V6 & Eco-Boost Mustangs.  Roush has the P-51 for the GT's so I have the P-47 for the others.  My Customers will get to choose the Two outer Colors to make their Mustang Unique.  The Dark Olive is Standard.  

69c87dd4575fba683a12c38327e0b369.jpg

 

P-47D-Thunderbolt 2.jpg

P 47 THUNDERBOLT.jpg

Edited by tesgt350

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I asked this before with no answer a couple Years ago so I will try again now.......Questions for you Lawyers on here....................

 

I know that if I buy items from Ford Licensed Vendors, I am allowed to resale them at a profit and NOT have to pay a Licensing Fee to Ford because the guy I bought the items from had to pay them (say’s the Email I got from the Ford Licensing Guy) so I am sure the same goes with items from a Shelby Vendor. The question now is, if I buy items from several Licensed Vendors including Shelby Performance and I bundle them together as one special package for resale, does that create a problem?

Also, Years ago,  I purchased a large amount of CS Licensed items from a Shelby Licensed Vendor and soon after their Contract was up and they are no longer a Licensed Vendor, Can I resale THOSE items as well?

 

PS: I sent this to CSL the first time as well and did not hear back and I just happen to come across the old Thread where I posted this so I thought I would ask it again.

Edited by tesgt350

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

I asked this before with no answer a couple Years ago so I will try again now.......Questions for you Lawyers on here....................

 

I know that if I buy items from Ford Licensed Vendors, I am allowed to resale them at a profit and NOT have to pay a Licensing Fee to Ford because the guy I bought the items from had to pay them (say’s the Email I got from the Ford Licensing Guy) so I am sure the same goes with items from a Shelby Vendor. The question now is, if I buy items from several Licensed Vendors including Shelby Performance and I bundle them together as one special package for resale, does that create a problem?

Also, Years ago,  I purchased a large amount of CS Licensed items from a Shelby Licensed Vendor and soon after their Contract was up and they are no longer a Licensed Vendor, Can I resale THOSE items as well?

 

PS: I sent this to CSL the first time as well and did not hear back and I just happen to come across the old Thread where I posted this so I thought I would ask it again.

 

 

Ok ok ok ok ok!!....Geez man I'm busy at the office but I'll answer your question Tes........Yes and No.................:hysterical2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...