• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Team Shelby Calendar, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate, Lapel Pin and 4 pack of pulpboard coasters -  the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles (present current member card for discount)   Driving Experiences   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events   Insider information from Shelby American   Affiliate Partner Discounts   Updated November 28, 2018. Team Shelby Club 2019 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2019, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.  
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.

Thanks for the concern.  Luckily, no affect other than some occasional vog way over here in Honolulu on the island of Oahu.  Meanwhile, getting the 66 GT350 prepped for a coming out showing at a car show on Sunday after a five year full restoration.  Not done totally concourse correct as some  changes made for safety and reliability.  Still a very mean and loud ride.  

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Wouldn't he still be at Ford?............:headscratch:

Multimatic is an independent company from Ford.  They manufacture much more than Ford vehicles (either in whole or in part), e.g., Aston Martin.  It looks like Raj is president of Multimatic Motorsports, which is the racing division that not only manufactures racing cars but also sponsors driving teams.

• Like 1

Wasn’t he (quietly) “dismissed” for sexual misconduct? :headscratch: 

If so, I’m shocked MM hired him on. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

Wasn’t he (quietly) “dismissed” for sexual misconduct? :headscratch: 

If so, I’m shocked MM hired him on. 

Maybe he will get the Ford GT manufacturing on track.  They haven't even produced the 300 needed for homologation yet, let alone approached 250 per yer production promised. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twobjshelbys said:

Multimatic is an independent company from Ford.  They manufacture much more than Ford vehicles (either in whole or in part), e.g., Aston Martin.  It looks like Raj is president of Multimatic Motorsports, which is the racing division that not only manufactures racing cars but also sponsors driving teams.

Gotcha thanks!!............:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, twobjshelbys said:

Maybe he will get the Ford GT manufacturing on track.  They haven't even produced the 300 needed for homologation yet, let alone approached 250 per yer production promised. 

Damn Tony, I hadn’t heard that. What an embarrassment. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 07gt500conv said:

morning :worm:

Where have you bin Jimmer?..............:shrug:

David, you done any digging on the electric conversion on the light blue E-type that Harry and Meghan drove away from the weddin' chapel??? :lurk:

10 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

David, you done any digging on the electric conversion on the light blue E-type that Harry and Meghan drove away from the weddin' chapel??? :lurk:

No, but it is a beautiful Car.  Do you still have the Red, Black & White Saleen?  If so, I have several Photos of it with Naked Ladies posing with it I could email to you.  Did I ever send you Photos of it sitting in the Hotel Lobby at the Mustang 50th Banquet in NC?

Edited by tesgt350

18 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

No, but it is a beautiful Car.  Do you still have the Red, Black & White Saleen?  If so, I have several Photos of it with Naked Ladies posing with it I could email to you.  Did I ever send you Photos of it sitting in the Hotel Lobby at the Mustang 50th Banquet in NC?

:redcard:  :stop:

NOOOO!! Please don't....that is not my car anyway, it's cmcmotorworks car. I posted those pics you apparently saw, for him. :salute:

New Business Idea for some one.......................... Hawaii will be needing someone to remove a Lot of Lave once everything cools down.  Start a Company called Lava Removal, Inc.  Tell Hawaii that you will bust up and remove the Lava for a certain amount of Money, load it all up on Barges and bring it to the Main Land, Bag it up and sell it to Lawn & Garden Stores and/or direct to consumers.  Make money at both ends.  People and Businesses use Lava Rocks in Flowerbeds and Landscaping.

I have noticed that I have not seen Steve Post in a long time, is he still around or has he gone the way of Jer, Robert and Sharon?

56 minutes ago, ViperNC said:

That's great but, I find it odd that they only 125,809 Mustangs in 146 countries in 2017 when back in the day they would sell 2 or 3 times that number in one year JUST in the US.  I'm guessing, Price has a lot to do with the Sells of Vehicles now. 

My Mustang has new Graphics.............. I designed them and installed them a couple Days ago.

IMAG0710 a.jpg

IMAG0704 a.jpg

MORE

IMAG0707a.jpg

IMAG0706 a.jpg

IMAG0712 a.jpg

IMAG0713 a.jpg

IMAG0689 a.jpg

IMAG0718 a.jpg

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 9:11 AM, tesgt350 said:

New Business Idea for some one.......................... Hawaii will be needing someone to remove a Lot of Lave once everything cools down.  Start a Company called Lava Removal, Inc.  Tell Hawaii that you will bust up and remove the Lava for a certain amount of Money, load it all up on Barges and bring it to the Main Land, Bag it up and sell it to Lawn & Garden Stores and/or direct to consumers.  Make money at both ends.  People and Businesses use Lava Rocks in Flowerbeds and Landscaping.

Lava Rock is already mined in the USA. . Cheap lava rock is also already imported from Mexico as well. The cost to load, barge and unload would probably make such a venture unprofitable. On top of that you probably would not get cooperation from local government because culturally Hawaiians consider removing soil from their islands bad luck.

• Like 1

They use it in Flagstaff Az. on the roads in lieu of salt, for snowfall. 

Apparently there was a volcanic “event” up there at one time. The place they mine it up there is called “Cinder Mountain”. 

Cant they just keep it there on the big Island for when it snows??? 

:hide: 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2018 at 5:55 AM, tesgt350 said:

MORE

IMAG0707a.jpg

IMAG0706 a.jpg

IMAG0712 a.jpg

IMAG0713 a.jpg

IMAG0689 a.jpg

IMAG0718 a.jpg

Where did you come up with the little pillars for the center of your ‘R’ spoiler, David? 

Did that eliminate the flutter? 

2 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Where did you come up with the little pillars for the center of your ‘R’ spoiler, David? 

Did that eliminate the flutter? 

I had them custom made (Water Jetted) YES, it stopped the Flutter.  I used just 1 at first but with this Graphics Kit I chose to use 2 for looks.

1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

I had them custom made (Water Jetted) YES, it stopped the Flutter.  I used just 1 at first but with this Graphics Kit I chose to use 2 for looks.

ExcellAnt! They look good on there too bud. 

Stripes are curious..... what’s the theme for? An upcoming cruise benefit perhaps? 

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 6:00 PM, BIKEBOY said:

ExcellAnt! They look good on there too bud. 

Stripes are curious..... what’s the theme for? An upcoming cruise benefit perhaps? 

I was surfing Photos on the Net and for some reason I wanted to see what other WWII fighter Planes were used other than the P-51 because I had this vision to do a Tribute Package.  I found a P-47 that had the same Colors as what I used on my Car.  The design I came up with took a few days of tweeking.  It turned out nice so I decided to sell the Package to owners of 2015 to Present V6 & Eco-Boost Mustangs.  Roush has the P-51 for the GT's so I have the P-47 for the others.  My Customers will get to choose the Two outer Colors to make their Mustang Unique.  The Dark Olive is Standard.  

69c87dd4575fba683a12c38327e0b369.jpg

P-47D-Thunderbolt 2.jpg

P 47 THUNDERBOLT.jpg

Edited by tesgt350

I asked this before with no answer a couple Years ago so I will try again now.......Questions for you Lawyers on here....................

I know that if I buy items from Ford Licensed Vendors, I am allowed to resale them at a profit and NOT have to pay a Licensing Fee to Ford because the guy I bought the items from had to pay them (say’s the Email I got from the Ford Licensing Guy) so I am sure the same goes with items from a Shelby Vendor. The question now is, if I buy items from several Licensed Vendors including Shelby Performance and I bundle them together as one special package for resale, does that create a problem?

Also, Years ago,  I purchased a large amount of CS Licensed items from a Shelby Licensed Vendor and soon after their Contract was up and they are no longer a Licensed Vendor, Can I resale THOSE items as well?

PS: I sent this to CSL the first time as well and did not hear back and I just happen to come across the old Thread where I posted this so I thought I would ask it again.

Edited by tesgt350

2 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

I asked this before with no answer a couple Years ago so I will try again now.......Questions for you Lawyers on here....................

I know that if I buy items from Ford Licensed Vendors, I am allowed to resale them at a profit and NOT have to pay a Licensing Fee to Ford because the guy I bought the items from had to pay them (say’s the Email I got from the Ford Licensing Guy) so I am sure the same goes with items from a Shelby Vendor. The question now is, if I buy items from several Licensed Vendors including Shelby Performance and I bundle them together as one special package for resale, does that create a problem?

Also, Years ago,  I purchased a large amount of CS Licensed items from a Shelby Licensed Vendor and soon after their Contract was up and they are no longer a Licensed Vendor, Can I resale THOSE items as well?

PS: I sent this to CSL the first time as well and did not hear back and I just happen to come across the old Thread where I posted this so I thought I would ask it again.

Ok ok ok ok ok!!....Geez man I'm busy at the office but I'll answer your question Tes........Yes and No.................:hysterical2: