• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Team Shelby Calendar, Team Shelby Hat, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate, and Lapel Pin -  the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles (present current member card for discount)   Driving Experiences   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events   Insider information from Shelby American   Affiliate Partner Discounts   Updated January 2, 2019. Team Shelby Club 2019 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2019, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.  
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
mach 1 1970

New C8 maybe it’s getting close.

6 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Ok, while we wait for more mules. 

This guy is hilarious and doesn’t say a single foul word. 

Hey Chris, another "WINNER" in my Book!    :thumbsup:  Absolutely "HILARIOUS", I loved every minute!    Way to go buddy, I needed a good laugh.   Thanks Bud!      "GOOSE"      :peelout:

4 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Hey BB is this the Tacoma you're buying ?...……:drool: 

DD707.jpg.c0d996500a1e79d0d2027461918d2bf7.jpgDD708.jpg.bc8fb6bac91b2060fbd59c741e1bc92f.jpg

Hey Keefer,   now that's a pretty cool and tough looking truck, and it's Red besides!!         "AWESOME":rockon:          Later Bud!        "GOOSE"       :peelout:

2 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

"FUNNY AS HELL" !!!!:hysterical2:              "GOOSE"      :peelout:

Nice TRD.  The color matches the TRD coil over shocks!:cool:

• Like 1

Nothing new on the C8 this morning.........:reading:

Hey Keith ....here are some older pictures of two of my favorite red vettes from the past. Found these old pictures on the corvette forum that I posted back in oct 2013. Wow time flys. Almost as red as your ..TRD 👍🏻 

2014 Z51 7 speed manual and it’s 1966. 327/350hp  4 speed. brother. 

Later slo lane  .:shift:

48209305-A803-4E89-B6A2-49FDE8677504.jpeg

6F895986-C95C-44F3-9D15-88D3CA261775.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Mongoose said:

"FUNNY AS HELL" !!!!:hysterical2:              "GOOSE"      :peelout:

👍🏻  Funny man. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Ummm, no. That’s a Tundra ain’t it? Looks killer though. :thumbsup: 

Oooops!!!....Think yur right BB...………:doh:

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Hey Keith ....here are some older pictures of two of my favorite red vettes from the past. Almost as red as your ..TRD 👍🏻

Not my TRD Mach just a pick that was on the computer and thought it was a Tacoma but now I see it's a Tundra......Nice Vette's Mach

and in my fav colour!!….You had quite a few red cars right ?....Mustangs and Camaros ?...……:worship:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Hey Keith ....here are some older pictures of two of my favorite red vettes from the past. Found these old pictures on the corvette forum that I posted back in oct 2013. Wow time flys. Almost as red as your ..TRD 👍🏻 

Hey Slo Lane,  nice pair of RED Vettes!    I used to have a very nice RED / black guts, 65 Coupe, 4spd./ 300 H.P. , StingRay.    I probably should have kept it, but I wanted more H.P.!    I guess we were still young and a little foolish at times!!!   LOL   :rockon:        (Those were the days)!!!    :cool:         Later Guys!               "GOOSE"      :peelout:

13 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Chris, another "WINNER" in my Book!    :thumbsup:  Absolutely "HILARIOUS", I loved every minute!    Way to go buddy, I needed a good laugh.   Thanks Bud!      "GOOSE"      :peelout:

Right? I laughed out loud myself. :lol: 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Oooops!!!....Think yur right BB...………:doh:

:thumbsup: 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

I See your Z51 had “car show cruising” wheels on it. 

:hide: 

Edited by BIKEBOY
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Secondo said:

Fixed it for ya!  :thumbsup:

:doh: 

:hysterical: 

• Haha 2

On 3/8/2019 at 8:56 AM, mach 1 1970 said:

Chris are u back in NJ.?  Put up some pictures of your new home. Since we are now on the non automotive site ....:hysterical2:

:salute: 

32389355817_e2e9786221_b.jpg

32389355947_dbbb2bdcd5_b.jpg

The new Tacoma will go into the one car off to the right there (angled). The driveway is plenty wide for a swing to pull it in, and for backing out as well. 

All four garages will have A/C. Wall mounted LG’s. The ceilings are 11’ in all four stalls. The garage door openers in the front three bays have header mounted units, so the doors can roll way up hugging the ceilings for top car roof clearance. No unsightly motor’s hanging down either. Still deciding on an epoxy coat color for the garage floors. There’s still accent paint colors to be added.. the painters were out of the right color the day they painted the house. And of course the desert landscape is last to be done. 

• Like 3

So Chris you can get up to 7 cars in the garages. Holy mackerel that’s really cool. Or if not 7 then one cool ass shop or hang out. Home is coming along really nice I bet you guys can’t wait. Then it’s doggie time once you are settled. I’m sure Mongoose will advice you to get some cats. ......:hysterical2:

later. Penny lane. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

I See your Z51 had “car show cruising” wheels on it. 

:hide: 

Chris.....That was sept 2013 and black wheels were just coming out. Ask Sean 👍🏻  ....Those are actually basic silver and the C7’s weren’t on the streets yet. Since I couldn’t see one in person I just ordered plain silver. No chrome for me that much I knew. ....sorry. . too bad they didn’t have the red rim black wheel. That would have matched the red lines on the 66 vette. 

That car turned more heads because it was one of the first ones in the Atlanta area 

Just getting gas would cause a small riot.....😉  I’d come out of the grocery store and people would be standing around her. Lots of questions and most people loved it.  I got the feeling the C8 will be a show stopper also. 

28DD2983-1DC6-4B55-ABB5-D4800AC55A1F.jpeg

6BDD7988-FA0D-4DE0-B43E-CDEE815AEC8D.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mach 1 1970 said:

So Chris you can get up to 7 cars in the garages. Holy mackerel that’s really cool. Or if not 7 then one cool ass shop or hang out. Home is coming along really nice I bet you guys can’t wait. Then it’s doggie time once you are settled. I’m sure Mongoose will advice you to get some cats. ......:hysterical2:

later. Penny lane. 

Yes Mike, we are jazzed. No cats for us, as we are both super allergic. 

• Like 1

My pops just got his dream car, pretty cool, maybe after I drive it I’ll finally buy one myself.

202vqe.jpg

Edited by carnut12
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, carnut12 said:

My pops just got his dream car, pretty cool, maybe after I drive it I’ll finally buy one myself.

202vqe.jpg

That’s a beaut for sure. Like the red interior and calipers .23% of all vettes are 7 speed manuals. Still got to have a stick if I had one. You drive your pops car and you will be hooked. Unless you need a back seat. That’s why us retired guys buy them we have been hooked since HS. 

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

I hope that you're making up the % of manual number. I'd hate to think that 's the direction Americas favorite plastic pig is going. I would love to know the percentages of Mustangs, and Camaros are three pedal cars. It's rare to see a manual Challenger, but I've seen and driven a few.

With Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lamborghini and all of the exotic builders going  automatic only...I miss the Viper.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

The new Tacoma will go into the one car off to the right there (angled). The driveway is plenty wide for a swing to pull it in, and for backing out as well. 

All four garages will have A/C. Wall mounted LG’s. The ceilings are 11’ in all four stalls. The garage door openers in the front three bays have header mounted units, so the doors can roll way up hugging the ceilings for top car roof clearance. No unsightly motor’s hanging down either. Still deciding on an epoxy coat color for the garage floors. There’s still accent paint colors to be added.. the painters were out of the right color the day they painted the house. And of course the desert landscape is last to be done. 

Casa De BB is looking awesome bud!!……..:thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, carnut12 said:

202vqe.jpg

Your Pop has an awesome Vette...….:thumbsup:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Casa De BB is looking awesome bud!!……..:thumbsup:

Thanks Keefer. :cool: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, carnut12 said:

202vqe.jpg

Beautiful. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, falcongtho3 said:

I hope that you're making up the % of manual number. I'd hate to think that 's the direction Americas favorite plastic pig is going. I would love to know the percentages of Mustangs, and Camaros are three pedal cars. It's rare to see a manual Challenger, but I've seen and driven a few.

With Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lamborghini and all of the exotic builders going  automatic only...I miss the Viper.

He is not making it up. It's published data that only about 20% of modern Corvettes are sold with manual sticks. 

7 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Hey Chris,  "COOL" digs!     You even got your own Cacti growing already!   Hey Chris, I have a cool idea for ya, being you have alot of extra space outside above your 3 stall garage doors, and because your a car guy, what do you think of a cool sign, name or neon,   (MUSTANG RANCH)!!   LOL    :rockon:        P.S.  I don't think it would be confused with the other "MUSTANG RANCH" that's located in Nevada!   LOL    :thumbsup:           Being a car guy I thought it would be kind of cool, but my wife wasn't with me on my suggestion!!       Oh well, just saying!

Later Bud!                    "GOOSE"        :peelout:

Another Supra sells for even more. Good grief. :doh: 

These things are like ‘69 - ‘70 big block American cars now. 

https://jalopnik.com/somebody-just-paid-173-600-for-this-stock-1994-toyota-1833178258/amp

Hey Chris, the Supra is a cool car, and it might just have a cult status, but it is in no way worth that kind of money, and it shouldn't have happened except some person had way to much money to play with!!    This is just another example of what is ruining the car collector Hobby and pricing cars out of reach for alot of would-be collectors!!    J.M.O.    

(The Almighty "DOLLAR") wins again!    :(                      Later Bud!             "GOOSE"      :peelout:

Yes Mike, we are jazzed. No cats for us, as we are both super allergic. 

Hey Chris, how about a (Hair-less Cat)!!!   LOL    :shrug:         Just teasing buddy, I know you two are Allergic!    Almost time to get your new "PUP"!   :dogwalk:                     "GOOSE"     :peelout:

5 hours ago, carnut12 said:

202vqe.jpg

Hey Carnut,  tell your POP he's got a pretty "Cool" VETTE !!       :thumbsup:                     Later!                   "GOOSE"