mach 1 1970

OFF TOPIC THREAD......... (was New C8 maybe it’s getting close.)

5 hours ago, BIKEBOY said:

Hey Kevin! So glad you liked my old car. Yes, I do have a secret weapon....his name is Peter (JerseyGator) here on Team Shelby. He clayed the entire car, to include the stripes... polished and buffed it to the shine you see there. He is the best auto detailer I’ve ever met. He settles for nothing less than perfect. Plus the car came to me three years ago with only 168 miles on it. So, it was LIKE NEW, and I garaged it every day after that. I’m VERY fussy, and take excellent care of my cars, hence it still looks new with 2400 miles on her. 

Thw new owner (Len) is completely jazzed, and yes he’s a fantastic guy! He has waited his whole life for a Shelby car, and this was a perfect way to get his first one. :rockon: 

38509723316_bc2191c767_b.jpg

Pete in action on the ole gal. :thumbsup: 

As I said earlier, probably the nicest black paint I have seen. Len is lucky to have acquired it. Your pride of ownership is very evident!

Kevin

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, tekheavy said:

Looks like their making changes to the forum again. :lurk:

Where ?...…….:shrug:

9 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Everywhere. Maybe it didn't get to Canada yet. :lurk:

:idea:

• Haha 1

:yup:

:thumbsup:

20190320_152630.jpg

Edited by Secondo

19 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Slo Lane, you wanted a story so here goes one!    I’m posting a pic and I want you car guys to tell me what you think it is, or what you think it means, or is it just a waste of paper!!!  LOL      :hysterical2:             P.S. I love it when a plan comes together!!      LOL     :salute:                    Later Guys!           “GOOSE”      :peelout:

IMG_0887__1553039310_46857.jpg

Hey all you guys, and Slo Lane, Keefer, Chris, and the rest of you!      “What’s up” , is every body “Chicken” to take a guess???     Come on, make my Day!!!    LOL     :thumbsup:        :hysterical2:

You can't "press" what isn't real! 

• Haha 1

Ok I take a guess. If I didn’t have no luck I wouldn’t have any luck at all ........🎱

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Looks like their making changes to the forum again. :lurk:

:lurk:

• Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

Hey all you guys, and Slo Lane, Keefer, Chris, and the rest of you!      “What’s up” , is every body “Chicken” to take a guess???     Come on, make my Day!!!    LOL     :thumbsup:        :hysterical2:

That’s above my pay scale Goose. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, tekheavy said:

Everywhere. Maybe it didn't get to Canada yet. :lurk:

Carrier Canada Geese?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

Fake news

Nope, taken directly from Ford's website

12 minutes ago, BIKEBOY said:

:stirpot:

Hey Chris, so far you have the “Best” guess!!     Please try a few more guesses, and if no one gets it by tonight, I’ll post the answer, but I think it might surprise you guys!    P.S. It really isn’t to hard to figure it out if you think real hard about it!!        A little “Humor” can sometimes go a long ways!!    :thumbsup:       Later Bud!          “GOOSE”   :peelout:

Should I change my avatar ? 

FB8E7122-149C-4315-9205-8D5C7DFC37FB.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Ok I take a guess. If I didn’t have no luck I wouldn’t have any luck at all ........🎱

Sorry, wrong guess Slo Lane,  please try a few more times, it really isn’t that hard if you really think about it.    I’ll post the answer later tonight and I think all you guys will be a little surprised at the answer, because it really isn’t that hard!!!!        I’m just trying to put some “Humor” into this forum and funning with you guys, so please guess some more!!   :thumbsup:      :hysterical2:

Later bud!                    “GOOSE”       :peelout:

9 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Chris, so far you have the “Best” guess!!     Please try a few more guesses, and if no one gets it by tonight, I’ll post the answer, but I think it might surprise you guys!    P.S. It really isn’t to hard to figure it out if you think real hard about it!!        A little “Humor” can sometimes go a long ways!!    :thumbsup:       Later Bud!          “GOOSE”   :peelout:

Is it bigger than a bread box ?...…….:lurk:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Should I change my avatar ? 

FB8E7122-149C-4315-9205-8D5C7DFC37FB.jpeg

Hey Slo Lane, if Bonnie doesn’t care, I know I don’t mind!    Humorous pics can go a long ways too!!!       :thumbsup:          :hysterical2:                  P.S. More guesses please!!            “GOOSE”     :peelout:

4 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

Is it bigger than a bread box ?...…….:lurk:

Hey Keefer,  your very close to the answer, because it probably would fit into a “Bread Box”!!!        “Great guess” so far,  keep it going, your very close!!!       :salute:       Keep guessing!!

Later Bud!                  “GOOSE”         :peelout:

20 hours ago, kevin said:

As I said earlier, probably the nicest black paint I have seen. Len is lucky to have acquired it. Your pride of ownership is very evident!

Kevin

No argument here, Kevin.   She got delivered to her new home in Dallas today!   Tucked In 32019.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Len Musgrove said:

No argument here, Kevin.   She got delivered to her new home in Dallas today!   Tucked In 32019.jpg

Congrats Len!    Enjoy your New “BIG BOY” TOY!     It’s looking great in your garage!    :thumbsup:

Later!           “MONGOOSE”       :peelout:

58 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

What was the question? :lurk:

Edit: Never mind. i found it.

Edited by tekheavy

3 hours ago, Secondo said:

:thumbsup:

20190320_152630.jpg

Thanks for posting. The new Mustang inspired SUV/Crossover is going to be an exciting edition to Ford's line up.

• Like 1

Don’t press a shamrock .....🍀

• Haha 1