Jump to content
mach 1 1970

OFF TOPIC THREAD......... (was New C8 maybe it’s getting close.)

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, svtkeith said:

 

I do like the hood pins Goose and I'm sure they'll do their job for sure just find it odd the hood would bulge so much...look at the 5.0 in

the vid he was doing a half mile race and as the guy was saying on the vid the hood was rising almost an inch...that don't seem right

to me...BUT who the hell cares I guess!!!!……….well maybe the driver!!!...…….:hysterical:

Hey Keefer, like you said, (who the hell cares)!  LOL   :hysterical2:         Realistically, it could be as simple as the hood is made super light-weight, and were the bracing is underneath the hood it’s not quite strong enough or possibly in the exact right place to stop it from flexing up under all that air pressure!!!!!    :salute:       P.S. This is my story, and I”m sticking to it!!!  LOL    :banvictory:                           Later Bud!        “GOOSE”     :peelout:             Hey Keefer, just a F.Y.I.!!   My hood on my 08 Shelby GT moves around some while I’m driving down the highway too, so I’m glad it comes with the hood pins!!!      :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Keefer, like you said, (who the hell cares)!  LOL   :hysterical2:         Realistically, it could be as simple as the hood is made super light-weight, and were the bracing is underneath the hood it’s not quite strong enough or possibly in the exact right place to stop it from flexing up under all that air pressure!!!!!    :salute:       P.S. This is my story, and I”m sticking to it!!!  LOL    :banvictory:                           Later Bud!        “GOOSE”     :peelout:             Hey Keefer, just a F.Y.I.!!   My hood on my 08 Shelby GT moves around some while I’m driving down the highway too, so I’m glad it comes with the hood pins!!!      :thumbsup:

 

 Goose just take it off what the heck!!………:shrug: ………….:hysterical:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got this rear rendering this AM. Same artist that did the front rendering a few days ago 

Sorry no red guys  .......:doh:

5826E7BC-F3FF-45DC-B5C6-227AE1C10B2E.jpeg

9D50D07D-E129-43C9-BBDE-42FD48D91AE8.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well what do we have here ..........RED but this has been posted a few months ago. It’s one of my favorites however.

The side window treatment is similar to the C7  

E03FA83E-4907-4FA5-9151-C92CFA36E180.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Well what do we have here ..........RED but this has been posted a few months ago. It’s one of my favorites however.

The side window treatment is similar to the C7  

E03FA83E-4907-4FA5-9151-C92CFA36E180.jpeg

 

That my friend is gorgeous and if it looks really close to that rendering it's going to be a hit....look at the rear spoiler much better than that

other monstrosity on other pics...…….:worship:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Just got this rear rendering this AM. Same artist that did the front rendering a few days ago 

Sorry no red guys  .......:doh:

5826E7BC-F3FF-45DC-B5C6-227AE1C10B2E.jpeg

9D50D07D-E129-43C9-BBDE-42FD48D91AE8.jpeg

Hey Slo Lane, the spoiler looks better from what I can see, buy it still has those ugly pipes out back!!    J.M.O.     Thanks buddy for the pics!     Later!      “GOOSE”    :peelout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Well what do we have here ..........RED but this has been posted a few months ago. It’s one of my favorites however.

The side window treatment is similar to the C7  

E03FA83E-4907-4FA5-9151-C92CFA36E180.jpeg

Hey buddy, now your talking!      Thumbs up   :thumbsup: on this cool “Red” C8 !!!     :drool:                                     :peelout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

Hey buddy, now your talking!      Thumbs up   :thumbsup: on this cool “Red” C8 !!!     :drool:                                     :peelout:

On 7/18 we will see the buck naked machine. Meanwhile I’ll just keep throwing clips up here as they become meaningful. Hopefully a strip teaser from GM might help . I’m signed up for emails but nothing yet. So post whatever floats your boat. WTH is BB ? I keep bugging him but no response. 

Ok later. Slo lane .:shift:

  So Keith have you decided on your next ride yet ?  Mongoose did you take the SGT out on Sunday ?  I know the bunny ate a lot of greens. Hope they weren’t green backs. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mach 1 1970 said:

On 7/18 we will see the buck naked machine. Meanwhile I’ll just keep throwing clips up here as they become meaningful. Hopefully a strip teaser from GM might help . I’m signed up for emails but nothing yet. So post whatever floats your boat. WTH is BB ? I keep bugging him but no response. 

Ok later. Slo lane .:shift:

  So Keith have you decided on your next ride yet ?  Mongoose did you take the SGT out on Sunday ?  I know the bunny ate a lot of greens. Hope they weren’t green backs. 

 

Waiting for price and HP #'s for the GT500....I got pricing on the HC and ZL1 and could order one tomorrow...Kinda got excited with that 67k thing but

that was bogus or at least I think it was...…...:shrug:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Yeah I heard from BB for Easter he emailed me a Happy Easter but that was it short and sweet....:shrug: ….I'm thinking he don't want

to come back here because he was getting tired of the negative crap from a few......I just told him ignore that but guess he can't...I'm thinking

that's what it is bud.....I hope that's all it is and nothing wrong with him or the Fam Jam...:shrug:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has Chevy released a Date on when they PLAN to uncover the new Vette?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

Has Chevy released a Date on when they PLAN to uncover the new Vette?

 

07,18,19

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enjoy.......

Shelby GT 350 RE.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

On 7/18 we will see the buck naked machine. Meanwhile I’ll just keep throwing clips up here as they become meaningful. Hopefully a strip teaser from GM might help . I’m signed up for emails but nothing yet. So post whatever floats your boat. WTH is BB ? I keep bugging him but no response. 

Ok later. Slo lane .:shift:

  So Keith have you decided on your next ride yet ?  Mongoose did you take the SGT out on Sunday ?  I know the bunny ate a lot of greens. Hope they weren’t green backs. 

Hey Slo Lane, nothing (Floats my Boat), because I don’t have one!! LOL    :drop:     As far as BB goes I know he didn’t like alot of the (Negative Crap) coming from some of the other guys that were on here, and I think he had enough for a while!    I did P.M. him a little while ago and I told him we all miss him, but I didn’t here anything back yet! But I do know he is a very busy guy right now with his new “DIGS”!!    :banvictory:    The Wednesday night car show is tomorrow and there should be a huge turn-out because it’s suppose to be 67 and very sunny!!   :)        I might just take the Shelby GT and also my 87 20th Anniversary Cougar down their for display, and I’m considering putting up the Cougar for sale because I need the space and we really don’t need it any more!!   That car was bought new for my Wife in 87, so the car holds alot of special memories for her and me, and there were only 5,200 made world wide including Canada who got the 200!    Hey Slo Lane, I think Keefer should try to drive all 3 cars he is interested in before he makes his final decision in what to buy!!   J.M.O.     :drool:        P.S.  The car that creates the (Biggest Smile) on his face wins in my BOOK!   LOL    :hysterical2:       Later Bud!    “GOOSE” :peelout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, svtkeith said:

 

Waiting for price and HP #'s for the GT500....I got pricing on the HC and ZL1 and could order one tomorrow...Kinda got excited with that 67k thing but

that was bogus or at least I think it was...…...:shrug:

Hey Keefer, keep your chin up, and your “Horses Saddled”!      Be “Patient” Buddy, the right time and car are coming down the “Pike”!!      P.S. Then when the right time comes hold on to your saddle for dear life!  LOL     :hysterical2:         It’s going to be one “Wild Ride”!!  :drop:        Later Bud!          “GOOSE”     :peelout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, svtkeith said:

 

Yeah I heard from BB for Easter he emailed me a Happy Easter but that was it short and sweet....:shrug: ….I'm thinking he don't want

to come back here because he was getting tired of the negative crap from a few......I just told him ignore that but guess he can't...I'm thinking

that's what it is bud.....I hope that's all it is and nothing wrong with him or the Fam Jam...:shrug:

Some things just take a little “Time”!!     J.M.O.                          :peelout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Has Chevy released a Date on when they PLAN to uncover the new Vette?

22 minutes ago, tesgt350 said:

Enjoy.......

Shelby GT 350 RE.jpg

Thanks alot for the cool pics!     Love the “Awesome Design”, very Sharpe!!  :thumbsup:                                  :peelout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Keefer, keep your chin up, and your “Horses Saddled”!      Be “Patient” Buddy, the right time and car are coming down the “Pike”!!      P.S. Then when the right time comes hold on to your saddle for dear life!  LOL     :hysterical2:         It’s going to be one “Wild Ride”!!  :drop:        Later Bud!          “GOOSE”     :peelout:

 

Patient it is buddy Goose!!…….Yepper want something that pulls me right off that saddle and my eyeballs are pushed back in my scull...…….:hysterical2:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

Enjoy.......

Shelby GT 350 RE.jpg

 

That looks pretty damn cool I hope it's build and ready to hit the road......:peelout:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, svtkeith said:

 

That looks pretty damn cool I hope it's build and ready to hit the road......:peelout:

 Hey Keefer, it reminds me of a cool Porsche like the Cayman!   Very cool looking!   Hell, I’d buy it!!   :thumbsup:                     :peelout:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mongoose said:

 Hey Keefer, it reminds me of a cool Porsche like the Cayman!   Very cool looking!   Hell, I’d buy it!!   :thumbsup:                     :peelout:

 

It does look cool Goose!!……….:thumbsup:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Anyone on here hear about a 2020 GT500 getting totalled ?...….Hope no one got hurt...……...:thumbsup:

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mongoose said:

 Hey Keefer, it reminds me of a cool Porsche like the Cayman!   Very cool looking!   Hell, I’d buy it!!   :thumbsup:                     :peelout:

I didn’t say this but Chris and G ( BBG ) .:tumbleweed:....might be looking for a Cayman soon......yep.

He also texted me this am @ 6:51..... that crazy guy.

I think once the final move to Az ( May 4th ) is complete he might get back on here. You can’t keep a good man down. We shall see. I’m glad he’s keeping in touch with us car nuts. I’m temped to post a picture of his garage to get his attention. He does read this post . Maybe I will. Just texted him stand by. 

Have to downsize the pictures is a pain.

But here you go. Look at those floors first then the cars. Amazing garage for sure I think he has me beat by a country mile. ( 8 car garage possibilities with lifts ) With air conditioning ....incredible . This will get his attention. Can you imagine  a furry little friend running around that garage looking for BB and G. .:puppy_kiss:.:dogwalk:

BBG isn’t that a bank ?  I knew he had money............:hysterical2:    That’s his new name from now on BBG yep...two for one deal now G has to post also . That’s fine with us ....right fellas !  She is a car gal/ guy and drives a manual . That right there qualifies her ....:rockon:

53227437-596E-4A99-93C3-F26C2BC11948.jpeg

389F50C8-0B6B-47F2-BEC7-8E898D0BB2EC.jpeg

0774F211-A5F0-4E42-86C8-77ECA7EF4261.png

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

 

Anyone on here hear about a 2020 GT500 getting totalled ?...….Hope no one got hurt...……...:thumbsup:

I found these pictures on google. I didn’t say there was anybody injured. From the looks of the car I don’t think so. How did it get on the other side of the fence or did Ford fence it off......:headscratch:  noooo 

3E55A27F-4892-440A-95A7-D3E3E8A09200.jpeg

60A6B936-4791-4A65-8DDC-6E29583D8F0D.jpeg

 

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Slo Lane, nothing (Floats my Boat), because I don’t have one!! LOL    :drop:     As far as BB goes I know he didn’t like alot of the (Negative Crap) coming from some of the other guys that were on here, and I think he had enough for a while!    I did P.M. him a little while ago and I told him we all miss him, but I didn’t here anything back yet! But I do know he is a very busy guy right now with his new “DIGS”!!    :banvictory:    The Wednesday night car show is tomorrow and there should be a huge turn-out because it’s suppose to be 67 and very sunny!!   :)        I might just take the Shelby GT and also my 87 20th Anniversary Cougar down their for display, and I’m considering putting up the Cougar for sale because I need the space and we really don’t need it any more!!   That car was bought new for my Wife in 87, so the car holds alot of special memories for her and me, and there were only 5,200 made world wide including Canada who got the 200!    Hey Slo Lane, I think Keefer should try to drive all 3 cars he is interested in before he makes his final decision in what to buy!!   J.M.O.     :drool:        P.S.  The car that creates the (Biggest Smile) on his face wins in my BOOK!   LOL    :hysterical2:       Later Bud!    “GOOSE” :peelout:

Mongoose your weather looks good for tonight. Enjoy yourself and don’t race any corvettes in your SGT. VWs ok lol. 

Pictures or it didn’t happen......for us that is. :hysterical2: 

Mongoose how do you drive 3 cars at the same time ......:headscratch:

 Sold  my C7 black convertible today  ................

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yep on ...Ebay  toy section....resin model by BBR ...$200 bucks .......shipping to France 🇫🇷 $100 just for shipping and customs total $300 not cheap  

later slo lane .:shift:

272E64E2-18B9-47D4-A492-26BE6673DA50.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mach 1 1970 said:

I found these pictures on google. I didn’t say there was anybody injured. From the looks of the car I don’t think so. How did it get on the other side of the fence or did Ford fence it off......:headscratch:  noooo 

3E55A27F-4892-440A-95A7-D3E3E8A09200.jpeg

60A6B936-4791-4A65-8DDC-6E29583D8F0D.jpeg

 

 

Well that good a car can be replaces a person no...….yeah really how did he get by that fence without hitting it....unless he flipped over

it...…..:shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keith thats simple.....The GT500 really flys...... ....:superhero: after all 700++ hp 

pretty good landing for sure. capt Sully 

Edited by mach 1 1970

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Keith thats simple.....The GT500 really flys...... ....:superhero: after all 700++ hp 

pretty good landing for sure. capt Sully 

 

:hysterical: 

 

 

Must have had that aero wing in the back turned upside down.  …..:hysterical2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, svtkeith said:

 

Anyone on here hear about a 2020 GT500 getting totalled ?...….Hope no one got hurt...……...:thumbsup:

Yeah, I posted Pics in the Shelby Forum.  It was a Mule Car.

Edited by tesgt350

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

I didn’t say this but Chris and G ( BBG ) .:tumbleweed:....might be looking for a Cayman soon......yep.

He also texted me this am @ 6:51..... that crazy guy.

I think once the final move to Az ( May 4th ) is complete he might get back on here. You can’t keep a good man down. We shall see. I’m glad he’s keeping in touch with us car nuts. I’m temped to post a picture of his garage to get his attention. He does read this post . Maybe I will. Just texted him stand by. 

Have to downsize the pictures is a pain.

But here you go. Look at those floors first then the cars. Amazing garage for sure I think he has me beat by a country mile. ( 8 car garage possibilities with lifts ) With air conditioning ....incredible . This will get his attention. Can you imagine  a furry little friend running around that garage looking for BB and G. .:puppy_kiss:.:dogwalk:

BBG isn’t that a bank ?  I knew he had money............:hysterical2:    That’s his new name from now on BBG yep...two for one deal now G has to post also . That’s fine with us ....right fellas !  She is a car gal/ guy and drives a manual . That right there qualifies her ....:rockon:

53227437-596E-4A99-93C3-F26C2BC11948.jpeg

389F50C8-0B6B-47F2-BEC7-8E898D0BB2EC.jpeg

0774F211-A5F0-4E42-86C8-77ECA7EF4261.png

Two things...…. Cool Floors and I like those Garage Door Openers.  I never seen that type before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...