mach 1 1970

OFF TOPIC THREAD......... (was New C8 maybe it’s getting close.)

So I guess unless you are 100% in favor of a topic that is mindless drivel and (1) contributes exactly nothing to the Shelby brand that one moderator and heavy contributor and supporter of this topic will that (2) your replies will be deleted.

Not all of us support this kind of traffic and were relieved to see it go away and dismayed when it came back.

And ignore ignores PEOPLE not TOPICS.

Sometime a new Shelby web site will happen and this traffic won't be there.  It is already not allowed in the facebook Shelby section, and facebook is built around this kind of nonsense.

How about we keep the topic on subject and the forum on the topic of the vendor.  If you want to say hello to each other, be a post whore to increase your post count, go somewhere where that kind of traffic is supported, or start your own forum.  And leave this place to the subject at hand.

Let's see how long this lasts.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Motortrend renderings 

D645D594-0F17-4A25-89C1-34AE4EFE3032.jpeg

E286E776-9666-4576-A5A0-B99330B34D72.jpeg

Also saw a vid on youtube about the C8 and the guy on the vid "SUPPOSEDLY" knows someone that saw the real uncovered car

and it looks nothing like the renderings and went on to say people are going to be shocked how much different it looks to the renderings

he went on to say the side scoop does not touch the doors at all...if you look at the rendering here and take that black piece off the scoop

don't touch the door or it seems that way.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, svttim said:

Great review right there bud....as far as sound goes he's spot on a video does not do the sound in person justice and this I know for a fact.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

First a big thanks to Tim we all appreciate your dedication to team Shelby. Like I’ve said many times I’m from a Ford family. My dad worked for Ford and my parents put 4 kids though college thanks to Ford employing my dad. 

Yes we are back in business. So let’s start things off with new picture of the C8 mule. Never seen before hood scoop. ......What yah think ? Love or hate  .:headscratch:

CBDCCAD1-16F5-4929-B3DA-522CFAEADAD7.jpeg

Still hard to make out Mach!!……….:shrug:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Mongoose the 2017 dodge Daytona 392 is pretty cool machine if someone needs a family type 4 door sedan . 495hp I think. Never drove one but they look pretty menacing in black. 

But to be honest I’m more a coupe fanatic. That’s why the 2020 Shelby GT500 might be the best yet. Just wish Ford could control the dealer mark ups.

Hey Keith any news on pricing yet ? I know you said your dealer would sell at MSRP. 

Nothing on pricing yet but I do know 100% I'll get it at MSRP...They are telling me it'll be July before any official pricing comes out bud.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Under the hood of the 2020 Shelby GT500. Cool information check it out below ...click it 

No more prop rod for one ......:dance:

http://www.mustangandfords.com/news/1905-under-the-hood-2020-shelby-gt500-discovered-few-new-details

10773671-3FC7-4602-85F2-E75BB107A3C7.jpeg

Those are some weird Hood Pins.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

Welcome back Mach!!….:thumbsup: …..yeah saw this on youtube some days back it's the best view of the engine shown yet and some pretty interesting other

things about the GT500 on that vid.....although he seemed pretty excited about the fact there was no more prop rod....:hysterical:

Hey guys! Welcome back!   I also saw that same video a few days back, and your right on Keefer saying that the guy talking was super excited about the car not having a prop rod!   Just my opinion , but I think the guy was told not to really talk about the new engine or it’s H.P., so he concentrated on not having a prop rod!  LOL   :)

1 hour ago, svttim said:

The GT350 sounds like one “Awesome” performer!  :thumbsup:      Thanks for the review for all to see!                    :peelout:

Also saw a vid on youtube about the C8 and the guy on the vid "SUPPOSEDLY" knows someone that saw the real uncovered car

and it looks nothing like the renderings and went on to say people are going to be shocked how much different it looks to the renderings

he went on to say the side scoop does not touch the doors at all...if you look at the rendering here and take that black piece off the scoop

don't touch the door or it seems that way.

Hey Keefer, I guess the Chevy Boys are still playing the wait and see if your surprised game with all of us!!   LOL     :hysterical2:

Nothing on pricing yet but I do know 100% I'll get it at MSRP...They are telling me it'll be July before any official pricing comes out bud.

Hey Keefer, it sounds like you have a pretty good dealer to do business with, and that’s cool to know!!     Nobody likes to get ripped off and fill somebody else's pockets!!  Later Bud!               “GOOSE”       :peelout:

1 hour ago, Mongoose said:

Hey guys! Welcome back!   I also saw that same video a few days back, and your right on Keefer saying that the guy talking was super excited about the car not having a prop rod!   Just my opinion , but I think the guy was told not to really talk about the new engine or it’s H.P., so he concentrated on not having a prop rod!  LOL   :)

You to Goose welcome back!!….I doubt he knows the HP anyway Goose Ford is keeping that pretty secret.....:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Keefer, it sounds like you have a pretty good dealer to do business with, and that’s cool to know!!     Nobody likes to get ripped off and fill somebody else's pockets!!  Later Bud!               “GOOSE”       :peelout:

Yup he's a good guy and we hung out together a bit as teens....:dance:

• Like 1

I wanted to let you all know, I did not reach the conclusion to restore the thread on my own. Tracey is a true supporter of free speech (with rules of course)  and has no issues discussing other brands and, I did reach out to her prior. I dont set policy, I only follow it. Now, about those memberships 😂 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Yup he's a good guy and we hung out together a bit as teens....:dance:

:thumbsup:  Thumbs up buddy!      Good dealers and good friends are hard to come by!!!   :salute:                 Later!                  “GOOSE”     :peelout:

2 hours ago, svttim said:

I wanted to let you all know, I did not reach the conclusion to restore the thread on my own. Tracey is a true supporter of free speech (with rules of course)  and has no issues discussing other brands and, I did reach out to her prior. I dont set policy, I only follow it. Now, about those memberships 😂 

Tim, thank you for your efforts in resolving this situation. Please tell Tracy I appreciate her open-mindedness too!!!   :thumbsup:            Later!    “MONGOOSE”       :peelout:

8 hours ago, svttim said:

Thanks Tim...:thumbsup: …. and thank Tracey very much for being a free speech supporter that's what the US and Canada are all about....:rockon: ...No one is

here to put down the Shelby by no means I have owned one and if all goes well I'll have another...membership is going out Tim....:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Ok hats off..:hat_tip: to Tracey for allowing free speech in this section and also for your efforts on opening up this thread again. The gang is all here +1 Tim ......:rockon:

Tell us again when your R arrives I’m not sure. 

Pictures also when the big day gets here.

Yep those 350 engines sound amazing at WOT and good news for 2019/2020 regarding the 350’s 

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, svttim said:

This sums it up 

The 2019 Mustang GT350 is a brilliant performance machine. It already had the engine to inspire. Now it has more grip and more ability to lay it down. It’s even badder brother, the GT350R, will be updated for 2020, and the next-generation, 700-plus-horsepower GT500 is coming later this year, also for 2020. Together, this trio of snakes will be the cure for the milquetoast SUV blues that have infected America.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, svttim said:

I wanted to let you all know, I did not reach the conclusion to restore the thread on my own. Tracey is a true supporter of free speech (with rules of course)

:hysterical2:

Unless you want to talk about your gun hobby, a Constitutional right to own arms, you will get banned. :doh:

19 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

First a big thanks to Tim we all appreciate your dedication to team Shelby. Like I’ve said many times I’m from a Ford family. My dad worked for Ford and my parents put 4 kids though college thanks to Ford employing my dad. 

Yes we are back in business. So let’s start things off with new picture of the C8 mule. Never seen before hood scoop. ......What yah think ? Love or hate  .:headscratch:

CBDCCAD1-16F5-4929-B3DA-522CFAEADAD7.jpeg

You don't think that could just be air getting under it?

Edited by tesgt350
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Secondo said:

:hysterical2:

Unless you want to talk about your gun hobby, a Constitutional right to own arms, you will get banned. :doh:

Did you miss the rules stuff :)

29 minutes ago, svttim said:

Did you miss the rules stuff :)

No I didn't, no mention of guns.

13 hours ago, svttim said:

THANK YOU TIM & TRACEY.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

You don't think that could just be air getting under it?

That's what I was thinking also.....:shrug:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

This sums it up 

The 2019 Mustang GT350 is a brilliant performance machine. It already had the engine to inspire. Now it has more grip and more ability to lay it down. It’s even badder brother, the GT350R, will be updated for 2020, and the next-generation, 700-plus-horsepower GT500 is coming later this year, also for 2020. Together, this trio of snakes will be the cure for the milquetoast SUV blues that have infected America.

:thumbsup: +1               :peelout:

Good morning fellas. :reading:

found this spyder in the motorhome this morning. Bailey doesn’t like bugs ....Heading down to the Gulf of Mexico this am. 

Later  slo lane :shift:

BF1A8588-D5B3-4946-AEF8-C6C35DA45EB3.jpeg

FD0E6C85-C768-4F1C-95A5-2CEFCDB91475.jpeg

19E7B0BB-48C9-454C-9969-2CA7787654A2.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Thanks 1

This was one of the many mid-engine concept cars GM designers came up with. The 1972 XP -895

1972 and finally the dream will come true. 

Where were you in 72 ?  I wasn’t even married yet .....:doh:

7DECF531-D3FC-46A0-ABBE-812C4D079F97.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

found this spyder in the motorhome this morning. Bailey doesn’t like bugs ....Heading down to the Gulf of Mexico this am. 

Nice spider love the colour……:spiteful: …..Safe travels Mach!!…...:thumbsup:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Now that’s what I call a cool looking “Spider”, especially in “RED”!!   :thumbsup:   Nice pic, but you forgot your drink!! LOL   :hysterical2:      Enjoy the “Gulf”, you lucky bum!!   :drool:

Later BUD!                             “GOOSE”      :peelout: