mach 1 1970

OFF TOPIC THREAD......... (was New C8 maybe it’s getting close.)

1 hour ago, svtkeith said:

Yes it would be a shame if they didn't enter the Ford GT...maybe the furniture guy is getting Ford out of racing completely so they can build

electric car sofas and call them resting Mustangs and Shelby's....:doh:

Hey Keefer, I’m not going to open that can of worms!!   :whistling:

9 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Keefer, I’m not going to open that can of worms!!   :whistling:

You don't have to my buddy Goose!!...I did!!……….:hysterical2:

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, svtkeith said:

You don't have to my buddy Goose!!...I did!!……….:hysterical2:

Hey bud, you know how I feel about things, I’m here if you need me anytime!       :peelout:

9 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey bud, you know how I feel about things, I’m here if you need me anytime!       :peelout:

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Tadge talking about the Z mode in the C8.

This is my last post on this thread  .....After all this is a Shelby Forum so enjoy your Shelby’s . No one person drove me away it’s just not worth the hassle anymore.  I’ll spend time over at Mid- Engine forum . No bad blood over there 

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, svtkeith said:

:thumbsup:

:salute:

19 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Tadge talking about the Z mode in the C8.

This is my last post on this thread  .....After all this is a Shelby Forum so enjoy your Shelby’s . No one person drove me away it’s just not worth the hassle anymore.  I’ll spend time over at Mid- Engine forum . No bad blood over there 

:thumbsup:Diddo bud!

Hey Keith and a few others  take care bud. Mongoose I sent you a pm. Oh and just to remind some of you . Yes I ordered a C8 but here is the lists of Shelby’s and Fords that I owned . Notice no shit mobiles either didn’t list the corvettes or muscle cars I owned . Been on here since 07 but this place has turned into a negative environment at this time. I’m embarrassed to be part of this . 

. I used to hang out on the sub forums but there wasn’t any activity anymore. So I started the C8 and other cars thread and it stayed busy a lot. Because it was so active it pissed off some of you. Not my fault but it was active and I enjoyed the gang on there. So now it will die a slow death like the other sub forums on TS. 

1 1966 Shelby GT 350

2 1969 Shelby GT 350

3 1970 Shelby GT 500

4 2005. Ford GT 

5 2006 Shelby GT-H 

6 2007 Shelby GT 

7 2008 Shelby GT 500 

8 2008 Shelby GT 500 KR 

9 2011 Shelby GT 500  

10  2014 Shelby GT 500 

11 1970 Boss 302 

12  2013 Boss 302. 

13  2012 Boss 302 

14  2016 Shelby GT 350 TP 

Will there be a 2020 GT500. ...:shrug:  with no ADMs. 

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Hey Keith and a few others  take care bud. Mongoose I sent you a pm. Oh and just to remind some of you . Yes I ordered a C8 but here is the lists of Shelby’s and Fords that I owned . Notice no shit mobiles either didn’t list the corvettes or muscle cars I owned . Been on here since 07 but this place has turned into a negative environment at this time. I’m embarrassed to be part of this . 

. I used to hang out on the sub forums but there wasn’t any activity anymore. So I started the C8 and other cars thread and it stayed busy a lot. Because it was so active it pissed off some of you. Not my fault but it was active and I enjoyed the gang on there. So now it will die a slow death like the other sub forums on TS. 

1 1966 Shelby GT 350

2 1969 Shelby GT 350

3 1970 Shelby GT 500

4 2005. Ford GT 

5 2006 Shelby GT-H 

6 2007 Shelby GT 

7 2008 Shelby GT 500 

8 2008 Shelby GT 500 KR 

9 2011 Shelby GT 500  

10  2014 Shelby GT 500 

11 1970 Boss 302 

12  2013 Boss 302. 

13  2012 Boss 302 

Sorry to see you go but I do understand.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

1 1966 Shelby GT 350

2 1969 Shelby GT 350

3 1970 Shelby GT 500

4 2005. Ford GT 

5 2006 Shelby GT-H 

6 2007 Shelby GT 

7 2008 Shelby GT 500 

8 2008 Shelby GT 500 KR 

9 2011 Shelby GT 500  

10  2014 Shelby GT 500 

11 1970 Boss 302 

12  2013 Boss 302. 

13  2012 Boss 302 

Don't let the jerks win Mach.

• Thanks 1

On 11/22/2019 at 4:17 PM, mhr1961 said:

You obviously have no experience in getting something SAE certified and how it works. I have worked with several companies attempting SAE certification on products and it isn't just a guy standing there. It is usually an entire Team of Engineers that take their job very seriously or in some cases it is multiple committees that cross verify each other depending on what is getting certified or standardized for certification. SAE doesn't f__k around with their reputation. They work in not just Automotiveand Aerospace but multiple other industries for setting standards for testing ,and certifying,  and setting safety standards in multiple disciplines.

Let me put it differently. The odds of YOU getting a chance at having  threesome with Scarlette Johanson and Kate Beckinsale are better than anyone being able to bribe the Society of Automobile Engineers.

LOL!

11 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

1 1966 Shelby GT 350

2 1969 Shelby GT 350

3 1970 Shelby GT 500

4 2005. Ford GT 

5 2006 Shelby GT-H 

6 2007 Shelby GT 

7 2008 Shelby GT 500 

8 2008 Shelby GT 500 KR 

9 2011 Shelby GT 500  

10  2014 Shelby GT 500 

11 1970 Boss 302 

12  2013 Boss 302. 

13  2012 Boss 302 

Hey bud, thanks for some good times and memories too with a few great car guys that we all respected!!! :thumbsup:   Everyone lost in this one, it’s just that some don’t realize it yet!!!   :shrug:      See ya on the other side!!!    :peelout:

8 hours ago, tesgt350 said:

Sorry to see you go but I do understand.

Hey Tes, thanks for your support from both of us, it’s been fun at times!!   :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Don't let the jerks win Mach.

Hey Keefer, in my opinion they didn’t win anything!  If you really thing about it we (All Lost), they did, quote:(jerks), us car guys did, and Team Shelby did too, it just might take a little more time for some to realize it!!    A few bad apples spoiled the whole basket, very sad indeed!    :whistling:

1 hour ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Keefer, in my opinion they didn’t win anything!  If you really thing about it we (All Lost), they did, quote:(jerks), us car guys did, and Team Shelby did too, it just might take a little more time for some to realize it!!    A few bad apples spoiled the whole basket, very sad indeed!    :whistling:

Well they caused enough crap that made a long time member leave...over the past 3 years about 3/4 of the original group are gone

and now another so yeah you're right Goose it is a loss..loss of opinion wisdom and just car knowledge period...don't fool yourself

Goose guys like the "Bubble Gum Twins" are elated about this.

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Well they caused enough crap that made a long time member leave...over the past 3 years about 3/4 of the original group are gone

and now another so yeah you're right Goose it is a loss..loss of opinion wisdom and just car knowledge period...don't fool yourself

Goose guys like the "Bubble Gum Twins" are elated about this.

Hey Keefer, what’s really sad is that T.S. lets that type of gang up bullying on other members continue to this day without putting a stop to it for good.  Bullying in today’s society shouldn’t be tolerated anywhere, it’s been proven to have a very negative outcome wherever it’s rampant!  This is sad because the word Team means, simply put all members together, not pitted against each other, and I tried extending a olive branch approach to them and they wouldn’t hear of it.  So there you go, they just wanted their own way no matter what.   As long as stuff like this goes on here, Team Shelby will continue to lose members and newbies wouldn’t want to be a part of this stuff, just saying!   J.M.O.             

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Keefer, what’s really sad is that T.S. lets that type of gang up bullying on other members continue to this day without putting a stop to it for good.  Bullying in today’s society shouldn’t be tolerated anywhere, it’s been proven to have a very negative outcome wherever it’s rampant!  This is sad because the word Team means, simply put all members together, not pitted against each other, and I tried extending a olive branch approach to them and they wouldn’t hear of it.  So there you go, they just wanted their own way no matter what.   As long as stuff like this goes on here, Team Shelby will continue to lose members and newbies wouldn’t want to be a part of this stuff, just saying!   J.M.O.             

Bullying on a site yes but if it were in person trust me it wouldn't work in their favor...I'll be posting here and any other place I choose and don't really care

what they think....they can ban me or do what they want at this point like Mach after 13 years on here it matters not anymore...Hope Mach reconsiders

posting here I appreciated his posts and opinions and hope he keeps us in the loop when he does get his C8.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Bullying on a site yes but if it were in person trust me it wouldn't work in their favor...I'll be posting here and any other place I choose and don't really care

what they think....they can ban me or do what they want at this point like Mach after 13 years on here it matters not anymore...Hope Mach reconsiders

posting here I appreciated his posts and opinions and hope he keeps us in the loop when he does get his C8.

Hey Keefer, were all car buddies, we’ll be around some place. We had a good run for a while bud!   If we leave, we leave on our own accord!  :thumbsup:  You can always PM us bud!

Later Keefer!          :peelout:

24 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Keefer, were all car buddies, we’ll be around some place. We had a good run for a while bud!   If we leave, we leave on our own accord!  :thumbsup:  You can always PM us bud!

Later Keefer!          :peelout:

Not going anywhere buddy Goose!!………;) …..:peelout:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Not going anywhere buddy Goose!!………;) …..:peelout:

:):peelout:

4 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Just a little something you may have seen before Goose...I thought it interesting …..:peelout: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtJg8T67LuE

Hey Keefer, yes it was interesting, thanks bud!   :peelout:

4 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Keefer, yes it was interesting, thanks bud!   :peelout:

Glad you enjoyed buddy Goose!!….:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, svtkeith said:

:thumbsup::peelout:

14 hours ago, svtkeith said:

You two wanna get a room?        :hysterical2:

:speedie:

:hide:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, tesgt350 said:

You two wanna get a room?        :hysterical2:

:speedie:

:hide:

cwl.gif

"2020 Chevrolet Corvette Dyno Tests Were Too Good To Be True"

"Motor Trend has admitted the C8 Corvette's dyno test results were wrong."

"After performing a dyno test, MotorTrend concluded the new Corvette produces a whopping 656 hp and 602 lb-ft at the crank – that's 161 more hp than Chevrolet claims.

If this seems too good to be true, that's because it is. Many people were skeptical about the results, and after investigating the dyno test, MotorTrend has admitted it made some mistakes."

https://carbuzz.com/news/2020-chevrolet-corvette-dyno-tests-were-too-good-to-be-true

Nice job, Motor Trend- and then give it car of the year award based on a fudged preproduction model

facepalm.gif

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Secondo said:

"After performing a dyno test, MotorTrend concluded the new Corvette produces a whopping 656 hp and 602 lb-ft at the crank – that's 161 more hp than Chevrolet claims.

If this seems too good to be true, that's because it is. Many people were skeptical about the results, and after investigating the dyno test, MotorTrend has admitted it made some mistakes."

https://carbuzz.com/news/2020-chevrolet-corvette-dyno-tests-were-too-good-to-be-true

Nice job, Motor Trend- and then give it car of the year award based on a fudged preproduction model

facepalm.gif

Here you go again...what was fudged?....MT came out and stated it was a mistake on the way the dyno was calculated...:confused:

3 hours ago, Secondo said:

facepalm.gif

Who cares what it is at the Crank, I want to know what it is at the Wheels.

• Like 2