mach 1 1970

OFF TOPIC THREAD......... (was New C8 maybe it’s getting close.)

7 hours ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Keefer, well, what ya thinking about doing something about that situation, or treating yourself to a new “Big Boy” present???      :hysterical2:      

In time Goose...just waiting to see what's around the corner for the higher hp C8's...manual GT500's?...there's also talk of the Cuda

Hellcat...…….:dance:

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Break out that check book Keith.....:spend: Pick your ride  buddy. 

754E6F5F-2160-4B34-8E0E-72A1C9A44B35.jpeg

1B9A3FB8-C27C-49AF-BECD-C7A54B955E01.jpeg

You bet Mach...…...:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Area Z 51 .....:busted:

Santa and his Raindeer has been  flying around town, he shared these aerial photos of the Bowling Green Assembly Plant which is showing some activity outback.

The plant is officially closed for the two week Christmas holiday, but it’s been rumored they have already started building the first of around 350 captured test fleet Corvettes that will be used for marketing and other related purposes. That appears to be the case as there are more than just a few C8 Corvettes spied in the parking lots.

From the photos we see 23 Corvettes wrapped and waiting for transport  while staging lanes appear to hold another 40 C8 Corvettes with about half the group wrapped. Another 12-15 C8 Corvettes appear to be parked along the back wall of the plant as well.
The unwraps C8 are picked up by GM staff and driven back to Michigan for testing and such. Making progress fellas. Come January and production will pick up steam. February is when customers cars will be built. ..:happyfeet:

09F1A8B2-B8A8-4AB1-97F4-4B0C9B7314A6.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1

Grandkids can’t wait one more day for Santa. One age 5 and the other 3. Hope you all enjoy your family this time of the year . Can you spot the Shelby and Boss mustangs?  Look what’s in the Ford dealership showroom ....? 

00CCF745-AF88-41B7-A554-B81149545EDA.jpeg

318CA927-C946-4D4A-A5E8-274BBB77B723.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Santa and his Raindeer has been  flying around town, he shared these aerial photos of the Bowling Green Assembly Plant which is showing some activity outback.

The plant is officially closed for the two week Christmas holiday, but it’s been rumored they have already started building the first of around 350 captured test fleet Corvettes that will be used for marketing and other related purposes. That appears to be the case as there are more than just a few C8 Corvettes spied in the parking lots.

From the photos we see 23 Corvettes wrapped and waiting for transport  while staging lanes appear to hold another 40 C8 Corvettes with about half the group wrapped. Another 12-15 C8 Corvettes appear to be parked along the back wall of the plant as well.
The unwraps C8 are picked up by GM staff and driven back to Michigan for testing and such. Making progress fellas. Come January and production will pick up steam. February is when customers cars will be built. ..:happyfeet:

That's great news Mach...…….:thumbsup:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Grandkids can’t wait one more day for Santa. One age 5 and the other 3. Hope you all enjoy your family this time of the year . Can you spot the Shelby and Boss mustangs? 

Cute picture of your Grandson Mach......yes of course....The blue Boss is in the tree and the blue Shelby with the white stripes is stuck

in the snow in front of the Ford dealer...….:hysterical:

• Like 1

This years display my wife builds it and I’m in charge of the vehicles. :hysterical2:

40927567-B5E9-417E-9873-BC6A4D5D2796.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Could not have said it better. ....:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:Thanks a lot bud!      “MERRY CHRISTMAS” to you and yours!!!!!!!   :)

One more day fellas. 

EE2F220D-91B4-429D-9DD8-E23FAB97AED5.jpeg

:thumbsup:+1     Alrighty, bring it on!    

Break out that check book Keith.....:spend: Pick your ride  buddy. 

754E6F5F-2160-4B34-8E0E-72A1C9A44B35.jpeg

1B9A3FB8-C27C-49AF-BECD-C7A54B955E01.jpeg

:thumbsup:     :shrug: ????       :hysterical2:

3 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Well said and I agree buddy Goose!!……..:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Thanks buddy!     "MERRY CHRISTMAS” to you and Pitch and your two sons!!!!     :)

3 hours ago, svtkeith said:

In time Goose...just waiting to see what's around the corner for the higher hp C8's...manual GT500's?...there's also talk of the Cuda

Hellcat...…….:dance:

Hey Keefer, it sounds like it’s a great time to be a car guy like us and have a few very cool choices to pick from.   I’ve always loved the “Cuda”, especially the AAR Cuda, very cool in my book. It sounds like you might have one hell of a decision to make in your choice.   But, actually it might be a little bit easier for your decision because you mainly desire the fast track acceleration and not so much the track handling so that easily could keep the price of your choice down a few thousands.  Just a heads up, remember don’t let the all the hype on these very cool cars get to you.   Buy the one car that gives you the very (Biggest Smile) when your out taking it for a spin, and when you get out of it the smile is still there!   Cool advice to follow from another car lover like yourself, just saying bud!   :peelout:

4 hours ago, svtkeith said:

You bet Mach...…...:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Hey Slo Lane, photos don’t lie, I’ll bet your getting pretty excited by now!   Hang on, just a little while longer bud!    Also, Aaron Rogers and Aaron Jones of the Division Champs Green Bay Packers , (CHEESE HEADS) say, just (Relax and sit down and have a brew), because everything is coming up “Roses”!!!     “NFC NORTH CHAMPIONS”,  Woo-Hooo!!     :banvictory:

Grandkids can’t wait one more day for Santa. One age 5 and the other 3. Hope you all enjoy your family this time of the year . Can you spot the Shelby and Boss mustangs?  Look what’s in the Ford dealership showroom ....? 

:thumbsup:Hey bud, awesome Christmas Village, and yes, I did spot a couple of Shelbys out in the snow!

2 hours ago, svtkeith said:

Cute picture of your Grandson Mach......yes of course....The blue Boss is in the tree and the blue Shelby with the white stripes is stuck

in the snow in front of the Ford dealer...….:hysterical:

Yes, very cute pic of Will!   Keefers got a sharp eye, I totally missed the Blue Boss in the tree.  Hey, what’s up, cars don’t belong in trees anyways!!!     :hysterical2:

2 hours ago, mach 1 1970 said:

This years display my wife builds it and I’m in charge of the vehicles. :hysterical2:

40927567-B5E9-417E-9873-BC6A4D5D2796.jpeg

We’ll let the women do there thing with displays, but we’ll keep the cars a guys thing!    Tell Bonnie she did a great job with the displays!      :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, svttim said:

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Merry Christmas to you, Tim, and your family too from all of us car guys!      :thumbsup:

Asked Bonnie anything you need from the store . Excuse to ride around in 64 degrees with the windows down. Parking lots are horrible can’t even park way out either .....oh boy  

A49D6EAC-95DB-4093-8C36-51093B58B227.jpeg

Edited by mach 1 1970
  • Like 2

Yeah Merry Christmas to all you guys and gals.  🎄🎄🎄

• Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

Hey Keefer, it sounds like it’s a great time to be a car guy like us and have a few very cool choices to pick from.   I’ve always loved the “Cuda”, especially the AAR Cuda, very cool in my book. It sounds like you might have one hell of a decision to make in your choice.   But, actually it might be a little bit easier for your decision because you mainly desire the fast track acceleration and not so much the track handling so that easily could keep the price of your choice down a few thousands.  Just a heads up, remember don’t let the all the hype on these very cool cars get to you.   Buy the one car that gives you the very (Biggest Smile) when your out taking it for a spin, and when you get out of it the smile is still there!   Cool advice to follow from another car lover like yourself, just saying bud!   :peelout:

That's how I buy cars Goose...what puts a smile on my face I buy!!....:) ….AND the pucker factor also!!….:hysterical2:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mongoose said:

:thumbsup: Thanks buddy!     "MERRY CHRISTMAS” to you and Pitch and your two sons!!!!     :)

Thanks Goose!!…:thumbsup: ……..Merry Christmas to you and family bud!!……….:)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mach 1 1970 said:

Yeah Merry Christmas to all you guys and gals.  🎄🎄🎄

Merry Christmas to you and family Mach!!……..:thumbsup: …...:)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, svtkeith said:

Merry Christmas to you and family Mach!!……..:thumbsup: …...:)

You also and I hope you all have snow to play in with all your ATV’s  tomorrow. ....enjoy :thumbsup:

37 minutes ago, Mongoose said:

We’ll let the women do there thing with displays, but we’ll keep the cars a guys thing!    Tell Bonnie she did a great job with the displays!      :thumbsup:

Will do Mongoose and Merry Christmas to you and your family bud . Hope you get some cool gifts tomorrow. Hope you finally get that Lincoln diecast. ...:hysterical2:

Edited by mach 1 1970

13 minutes ago, svtkeith said:

That's how I buy cars Goose...what puts a smile on my face I buy!!....:) ….AND the pucker factor also!!….:hysterical2:

:thumbsup:  :hysterical2: