Sign in to follow this  
CSLTracey

Team Shelby "Drive-In" featuring BULLITT (Shelby LA)

Speed into your weekend at the inaugural Team Shelby “DRIVE-IN” movie night, featuring the iconic film BULLITT!!!! 

Drive a Mustang, Shelby, classic car or hot rod and you will have the option of parking inside our facility to watch the movie from the comfort of your own vehicle! Admission is FREE, but if you want to park inside you must load in between 4:00-5:30PM. The movie begins at 6:30PM. Additional parking and seating options will be available onsite. 

Arrive early to check out the 2019 Ford Bullitt on display, in addition to all the other cool cars! There will be live music (In Contempt), food trucks, beer & wine, trivia, live auctions and more! Don’t miss your opportunity to “Go Hollywood” and hang out with all the car stars! 

Check out the 6th Annual Carroll Shelby Tribute  Car Show the following day (Saturday, May,19th from 9:00-3:00PM)!

Shelby International: 19021 South Figueroa Street, Gardena, CA. 90248

Email: traceys@shelby.com with any questions. Hope to see you here! It’s a great way to kick-off a “Shelby” weekend! 

Proceeds will benefit the Carroll Shelby Foundation

MARQUEE copy.jpg

This looks like an Awesome event. Congrats to whoever put it together.  I may see if I can do a similar gig in my neck of the woods.  Way cool!!