• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
IASHELBYGT

GT-H Parts Availability?

So I've been looking at some 06/07 hertz cars for sale and some of them have rough sill plates or Hertz badges and the side of the car. Are either of these parts still available through Shelby or are you owners stuck with the aftermarket/eBay trying to find this stuff?  I think I know the answer, but just wanted to confirm it. Thanks

they have them, but you have to jump through loops to get them . I wanted to replace the hertz side plates the chrome is coming off . I was told that it cost 50.00 for set

and i must take them off first before they will send me new.. double the work. it does piss me off because a few years ago they were selling these parts on the website

Well that's more encouraging than I thought.

19 hours ago, wolfinger said:

they have them, but you have to jump through loops to get them . I wanted to replace the hertz side plates the chrome is coming off . I was told that it cost 50.00 for set

and i must take them off first before they will send me new.. double the work. it does piss me off because a few years ago they were selling these parts on the website

I agree 100% with Shelby doing this!

Not likely they were ever selling these parts off the internet without proof of ownership. I even had to prove ownership for replacement stripes.

Shelby no longer has the chrome HERTZ badges for the 06 and 07 GT-H. I called a couple weeks ago because I wanted to replace mine and they said they no longer had any in stock. It is very disappointing that we cannot replace these parts to keep our car looking in top shape. 

On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 8:06 AM, 06H014 said:

Shelby no longer has the chrome HERTZ badges for the 06 and 07 GT-H. I called a couple weeks ago because I wanted to replace mine and they said they no longer had any in stock. It is very disappointing that we cannot replace these parts to keep our car looking in top shape. 

Have them redone.  Yes they are plastic but can be recoated chrome.

• Thanks 1

On 5/10/2018 at 10:06 AM, 06H014 said:

Darn it, that's what needs it on one of the cars I'm looking at.

1 hour ago, IASHELBYGT said:

Darn it, that's what needs it on one of the cars I'm looking at.

I didn’t think those badges looked that bad, Dave? Maybe the pics aren’t great. 

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:01 AM, BIKEBOY said:

I didn’t think those badges looked that bad, Dave? Maybe the pics aren’t great. 

Chris,

I  don't think they are bad looking either. I'll see when I view the car later this week. The drivers side sill plate looks like it's got some pitting in it, so if those are still available from Shelby  I may request a swap out. Getting pumped for a new addition to the stable.

Dave

5 hours ago, IASHELBYGT said:

Chris,

I  don't think they are bad looking either. I'll see when I view the car later this week. The drivers side sill plate looks like it's got some pitting in it, so if those are still available from Shelby  I may request a swap out. Getting pumped for a new addition to the stable.

Dave

Congratulations buddy!! :) 

On 5/10/2018 at 10:06 AM, 06H014 said:

I called today and they said they have side badges available. You have to call Ford and verify car. Then Shelby can issue you part. Side badges are $50 set.  You have to return old set off your car. Call Shelby

customer service and ask for Daniel Velarde. I think that's how you spell his name.

Edited by IASHELBYGT