• Announcements

• Staff

ABOUT TEAM SHELBY   01/01/2007

Member Benefits:   First, there's the Team Shelby swag. No other club packs your membership kit with more than Team Shelby! Whether you are a renewing member or new to the “family” of Shelby enthusiast worldwide, our goal is to help you enjoy a high-octane lifestyle!   From a Unique Membership Card, Shelby Annual Magazine, Team Shelby Hat, Collector Coin, Team Shelby T-Shirt, Windshield Cling, Team Shelby License Plate Frame, Lapel Pin and Magnet, the contents of your Team Shelby Membership Kit more than pay for your membership alone!   In addition, your membership includes:   Exclusive Access to Team Shelby Member Forums.   10% discounts at Carroll Shelby's Stores in Las Vegas and Los Angeles.   Driving Experiences.   Invitations to Exclusive Team Shelby Member Events.   Insider information from Shelby American.   Affiliate Partner Discounts.   Updated February 16, 2017. Team Shelby Club 2018 Team Shelby Membership Kit Please note that membership contents are subject to change.   Team Shelby was designed and engineered by real enthusiasts inside and out of Shelby.   Team Shelby was originally formed in 2008 by Carroll Shelby. He wanted to create a club for people to truly enjoy their cars. He knew the world had changed, and he wanted his companies to meet the needs of the new generation of Shelby owners. His vision was to knit together those people with the owners of early Shelby's and give everyone fun new ways to experience their high performance vehicles.   Mr. Shelby imagined a place where owners could talk about their latest conquests at the track, swap stories, share photos and learn new ways to hot rod their cars! He wanted to link all of the enthusiasts into one "dream garage"... thus, Team Shelby was born!   Team Shelby has many free, open access forums, news sections and member only areas dedicated to the community.   In addition, Team Shelby has a full series of events for 2018, which include VIP Experiences, track days, National & Regional gatherings, cruises, car shows and more! Ownership of a Shelby is not required to be a member. The club is dedicated to serving all Shelby enthusiasts past and present including those that own cars built in the 1960's and Shelby Dodges too! Carroll Shelby (Team Shelby Member #001) said: "We built Team Shelby for anyone who is passionate about Shelby cars! We’ll have a blast and we'll do it the Shelby way!   Yearly Membership Rates   U.S. $49.99 | Canada & Mexico $59.99 | E.U., others $65.99   Join the Team Shelby Club   click here to choose a Team Shelby Club subscription package.   Membership Kit Arrival   Your Team Shelby Club membership kit and I.D.card will generally arrive within 6-8 weeks.   Need Help?   Email Brianna:  e-mail her here.
    • ForumAdmin

Having Problems Logging In To Team Shelby ?   02/12/2018

If you are having a problem logging in to Team Shelby since the software change made last December/January please send an email to bfawn@shelby.com  Please include your real name and Team Shelby user id in this email so that we may look into what the problem might be. Thank you.
SVT NAJA

9th Annual “Snakes at the Lake” Tahoe Cruise – Saturday June 30, 2018

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 8:52 PM, jill_DubsAroundtheLake said:

DEVASTATED is more like it.  But yes, very sad.  Passing you guys has been a highlight not just for me but for everyone on our trip.  You can't talk about our event without the Shelby club coming into the conversation.  It just won't be the same.  Next year we'll get on the same day again.  Hope you all have a fantastic time on your cruise.  

jill

State Route 49 Vdubs

Dubs Around the Lake 8

Luv the VW's  Glad you posted on this site.  While I am a Ford guy, I also have a passion for the VW & 914's.  

Edited by H0050

21 minutes ago, H0050 said:

Luv the VW's  Glad you posted on this site.  While I am a Ford guy, I also have a passion for the VW & 914's.  

My best friend in college (and my best man at our wedding 43 years ago last week) had a Bug.  We rebuilt his engine in about 4 hours one afternoon in Dr. Green's physics shop.   Bill passed away from colon cancer is the reason we are so pro-screening.  His lesson saved my wife's life.

Edited by twobjshelbys
  • Like 1

Great job Jimmy C

51 cars and counting!

Another SATL, and another year of scheduling conflict. I look forward to seeing the pix and video

One year I will make it....

Don't feel bad for me though, I'll be heading to Europe, for some work, some family visits, and some car playtime including driving the Ford of Europe proving grounds (in a 2008 GT500KR)  at Lommel Belgium, and attending the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK!

Motor on!

• Like 1

Bummer, I'm gonna be in Sac the weekend before.

On 6/2/2018 at 9:22 PM, Cali_KR said:

Great job Jimmy C

51 cars and counting!

Another SATL, and another year of scheduling conflict. I look forward to seeing the pix and video

One year I will make it....

Don't feel bad for me though, I'll be heading to Europe, for some work, some family visits, and some car playtime including driving the Ford of Europe proving grounds (in a 2008 GT500KR)  at Lommel Belgium, and attending the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK!

Motor on!

Tom,

Mark your calendar. The 10th Annual "Snakes at the Lake" Tahoe Cruise, Car Show and BBQ will be held on Saturday June 22nd, 2019. lol

Have a great trip to Europe and post up some pics! Photobucket is back in business and old threads have been lit up.

Here's the SATL-1 thread (16k+ views) with some great pictures starting on page 7...

Best,

Jim

15 hours ago, DrHawkeye said:

DrHawkeye,

That is a bummer. Maybe you can join us next year...

Best,

Jim

12 hours ago, badwolf said:

just signed up!

Eddie,

It's great that you and your family can join us this year for SATL-9.

Looking forward to seeing your new GT350!

See you in Old Town Sacramento on Saturday June 30th! 

Best,

Jim

Jim,

Just sent in donation. Looking forward to this. I wanted to do this ever since I joined in 2011. See everyone soon!

Tom and Dorene

Edited by 2011SHELBYGT500CONV

On 6/4/2018 at 7:56 AM, DrHawkeye said:

You can do the VW run !!!!     :)

If anyone is interested several of us are meeting at Casa de Fruta Friday at 10:00am for the run to Old Town 

On 6/6/2018 at 12:15 AM, 2011SHELBYGT500CONV said:

Jim,

Just sent in donation. Looking forward to this. I wanted to do this ever since I joined in 2011. See everyone soon!

Tom and Dorene

Tom and Dorene,

Welcome aboard!

It's always great to have several first timers along with us for each SATL.

We look forward to meeting you in Old Town Sacramento on Saturday June 30th.

Best,

Jim

On 6/8/2018 at 10:11 AM, Stu Casteel said:

If anyone is interested several of us are meeting at Casa de Fruta Friday at 10:00am for the run to Old Town 

Stu,

Thanks for organizing some of the South Bay members for the trip to Sacramento on Friday.

I understand several members are making dinner reservations at the Firehouse in OTS on Friday evening.

https://www.firehouseoldsac.com

See you on the 30th!

Best,

Jim

On 6/10/2018 at 7:17 PM, Michael Rojas said:

Registration paid. Looking forward to another run up to the Lake. Had a great time last year!

Michael,

It's really great that you 2 can join us again this year for SATL-9.

We'll see you in Old Town Sac on June 30th!

Best,

Jim 

On 6/2/2018 at 8:40 PM, twobjshelbys said:

My best friend in college (and my best man at our wedding 43 years ago last week) had a Bug.  We rebuilt his engine in about 4 hours one afternoon in Dr. Green's physics shop.   Bill passed away from colon cancer is the reason we are so pro-screening.  His lesson saved my wife's life.

Tony,

Great story and an important reminder to members to see your medical provider for an annual check-up. Thanks!

Best,

Jim

PS: Have you considered firing up your Gulf FGT and joining us for SATL-9 in Tahoe? It would be great to have you with us!

10 hours ago, SVT NAJA said:

PS: Have you considered firing up your Gulf FGT and joining us for SATL-9 in Tahoe? It would be great to have you with us!

Nope, can't drive it.  Too many blind spots for aging eyes.

7 hours ago, twobjshelbys said:

Nope, can't drive it.  Too many blind spots for aging eyes.

I am always available to help drive cars if needed.  :)

22 hours ago, SVT NAJA said:

Stu,

Thanks for organizing some of the South Bay members for the trip to Sacramento on Friday.

I understand several members are making dinner reservations at the Firehouse in OTS on Friday evening.

https://www.firehouseoldsac.com

See you on the 30th!

Best,

Jim

Thanks Jim,

But Brad (Elkhorn) takes credit - all I did was pass it along to the group :)

There is also http://www.fannyannsaloon.com/ for the more casual crowd

See you!

Edited by Stu Casteel

Hey Jim-

Sorry we will miss you this year:(

We have enjoyed this the past 5 years, and we look forward to it every year! We always enjoy seeing our friends from the North!

Unfortunately this year since it was moved back, we will be doing the Team Shelby Europe Trip! We will post pix from over the pond, and have already put this on the schedule for next year! Can’t wait to see you all then!

Dave & Kim

42 minutes ago, DG Shelby said:

Hey Jim-

Sorry we will miss you this year:(

We have enjoyed this the past 5 years, and we look forward to it every year! We always enjoy seeing our friends from the North!

Unfortunately this year since it was moved back, we will be doing the Team Shelby Europe Trip! We will post pix from over the pond, and have already put this on the schedule for next year! Can’t wait to see you all then!

Dave & Kim

Dave & Kim

We'll miss you 2 also, but a Team Shelby trip to Europe, that's exciting stuff!!!

Next year, we'll be back on our regular day (Saturday June 22nd) for SATL-10 and passing the V-Dubs as we head north along the west shore!

Have a great trip and post up lots of pics!

Best,

Jim

OK, so we're less than 2 weeks away from SATL-9 and we've had a great response so far with over 70 cars and just as many guests signed up.

There are now less than 10 spaces available to reserve and registration closes next week. Weather forecast for Tahoe on the 30th looks great in the mid-70's.

If you plan on joining us for a great day on the road to the Sierras and at the lake, it's time to get signed up!

Here is the registration link: https://www.gofundme.com/9th-annual-snakes-at-the-lake

Any question, please email me at: svtnaja.tspcr@gmail.com

Edited by SVT NAJA